It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 65
203
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
LOL, I see the Soros paranoia is still going strong after Xmas


And obviously still no real evidence against Soros posted...people repeating riding Beck's Soros-paranoia fail-train while parrotting his slogans like blind drones. I suggest you go buy gold form GoldLine too, I heard their prices are amazing

lol, and I still see some things hadn't changed.
Ur still on this thread with nothing but an opinion.




posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
here's another lil jewel of info


Internal estimates here at WIKILEAKS indicate that in the last 18 months Assange has been responsible for in excess of $225,000 of expenditures without receipts or any form of control or authorization.


cryptome.org...

and then u wonder why Assange's employees
have left? lol



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by MrXYZ
LOL, I see the Soros paranoia is still going strong after Xmas


And obviously still no real evidence against Soros posted...people repeating riding Beck's Soros-paranoia fail-train while parrotting his slogans like blind drones. I suggest you go buy gold form GoldLine too, I heard their prices are amazing

lol, and I still see some things hadn't changed.
Ur still on this thread with nothing but an opinion.


Coming from the guy attacking WL simply because Soros might or might not donate money to it (just like thousands of other people)...and of course Soros is evil...because...well, because you say so


Irony



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Coming from the guy attacking WL simply because Soros might or might not donate money to it (just like thousands of other people)...and of course Soros is evil...because...well, because you say so

Irony

once again as noted before,
nothing but opinion.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I need a lil assistance from folks here
at ATS.

In 2009, wikileaks posted a file by this name

wikileaks-leaks-donors.txt

on their servers. There were several articles
on MSM news outlets which they all linked
the info directly from the wikileaks servers.
I guess nobody thought to save a copy
of the list.

However, since the posting of those articles,
wikileaks has deleted this file from their
servers.

This file is said to contain e-mail
address of 58 wikileaks donors.

I would like to have a copy of the contents
of this file. My internet search has proved
unfulfilled in finding it.

I am seeking your assistance in helping me
get this info.

here's a brief article on the mishap

www.computerweekly.com...

it appears as though someone copied and pasted
their donor list into the TO: section of an e-mail
instead of the BCC:, so each donor got a list
of other wikileaks funding sources. This e-mail
was then submitted to wikileaks who then leaked
it out in a txt file.

help me find it

thanks

those e-mail addresses will contain real
donor names.

from there, names can be connected
to organizations.

edit on 12/27/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
def a video worth watching.
dont think cinic has posted
this one yet.

7 min video




posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


Love how that video says "he destroyed governments" with a doom voice...when in reality he helped take down COMMUNIST regimes. Yet they still portrait it with a voice that projects fear.


So much misinformation...like, they claim he stole elections, which is a blatant lie. He just ended up supporting the party that won...that's not stealing. Also hilarious how they pretend being an atheist is something bad, when in reality it's the only reasonable or logical stance not based on pure speculation.

If Soros really supported WL, I think that's great...2 great things working together


Everything Soros said in that video makes perfect sense if you have at least a bit of knowledge about economics. The devaluation of the dollar is necessary and inevitable, and it not being the reserve currency for forever is logical too. If that makes your patriotic heart bleed, sorry...but that's reality. A reality shaped by globalization, which was greatly kickstarted by...wait for it...the US!
edit on 28-12-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
A reality shaped by globalization, which was greatly kickstarted by...wait for it...the US!

we disagree again,
the US did not start globalization.
The rothschilds did when they
wanted rothschilds banks in
every country in the world.
Now there is a rothschilds bank
in every country in the world except
for 4 small countries.

there's your globalization !!!!
based around money.



posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by MrXYZ
A reality shaped by globalization, which was greatly kickstarted by...wait for it...the US!

we disagree again,
the US did not start globalization.
The rothschilds did when they
wanted rothschilds banks in
every country in the world.
Now there is a rothschilds bank
in every country in the world except
for 4 small countries.

there's your globalization !!!!
based around money.


Yes, 1 family is responsible for globalization...riiiiiight


No offense at all, but I don't think you know how economy works if you seriously believe that. No one family could be responsible for those thousands of treaties, companies working together, companies working against eachother, and governments regulating/modifying the free market. The thought alone is beyond laughable!



posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Yes, 1 family is responsible for globalization...riiiiiight


No offense at all, but I don't think you know how economy works if you seriously believe that. No one family could be responsible for those thousands of treaties, companies working together, companies working against eachother, and governments regulating/modifying the free market. The thought alone is beyond laughable!

beyond laughable?

look at what Alexander the Great did !!!
he was one man

look at what Julius Caesar did !!!!
he was one man

look at what Atilla the Hun did !!!
he was one man

the list goes on and on

and they did theirs without a global bank
or global communications.

yes it can be done and has been done

except now ...
u can add Soros to that list of names above

edit on 12/28/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


You underestimate the power
of money and the Rothschild.
Please do some research before posting
ignorant junk.


Central banks are illegally created PRIVATE banks
that are owned by the Rothschild banking family.
The family has been around for more than 230 years and
has slithered its way into each country on this planet,
threatened every world leader and their governments and
cabinets with physical and economic death and destruction,
and then emplaced their own people in these central banks
to control and manage each country’s pocketbook.
Worse, the Rothschilds also control the machinations of
each government at the macro level, not concerning themselves
with the daily vicissitudes of our individual personal lives.
Except when we get too far out of line.

The grand plan of The First Sphere of Influence
is to create a global mono-nation.
Mono-nation and globalization couldn’t be more different
in concept, scope and purpose. Mononation is one state.
It has one government. One set of laws for all ordinary citizens,
no laws for the elite. Globalization refers to communicating, trading, interacting, etc. among separate, different, independent, sovereign countries.

The grand plan of The First Sphere
of Influence is to create a global mononation.

Our own Federal Reserve is an illegally emplaced private bank
that is directly responsible for creating all the US’s depressions,
recessions, and the inflation and deflation of our dollar.
The Fed controls the printing of our own currency,
and then charges the US government interest on those loans.
The interest is growing each year, making it difficult
if not impossible for our government to pay it. How do we pay this interest?
By the US Personal Income Tax. This tax goes to the Rothschild family.


The Rothschild family is a European family of

German Jewish origin that established European
banking and finance houses from the late eighteenth century.

Five lines of the Austrian branch of the family
were elevated into the Austrian nobility,
being given hereditary baronies of the Habsburg
Empire by Emperor Francis II in 1816.

The British branch of the family was elevated into the
British nobility by Queen Victoria.
So you can see how the Rothschild's
money, and power has been adopted
into countries monetary systems
with them being involved in the back door
dealings and banking for quite some time now.
The Rothschild family has quite a pull on politics
as the money in the family is endless wealth..
Yes the Rothschild is responsible for the globalization/global mono-nation
of all the world monetary funds.

Now when you get some real information
get back to me, until then, your nonsense
and Assange ogling is laughable,
as you do not know the half of it all
Even blind to the fact Assange is
simply a tool for the TPTB and the NWO.


www.cassiopaea.org...
edit on 28-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
here's what u folks should expect
from a Soros Open Society if he
is successful in America.


As the world's attention focuses on WikiLeaks and the debate it has spawned about the extent of press freedom in the information age, one European country has taken a decisive step away from that freedom.

Hungary's government has introduced a law demanding -- under threat of fines and even shut-down -- that news sources be "fair and balanced," to borrow a phrase from a US news network. The move has critics fearing that it could lead to a silencing of critical media outlets.

Under the new Law on Media and the Freedom of Press, national TV channels whose news coverage is found to be "unbalanced or offensive to human dignity or common morals" could be fined the equivalent of almost $1 million,


www.rawstory.com...

so exactly what does this mean?
That a lie should be told in the news
to off-set the truth in another article?
How can there be 2 different truths ???

and this is relevant to this thread for 2
reasons. 1) Soros helped start the EU.
2) wikileaks is the reason why this action
is being pursued.



posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


Good job to you and the others shedding some light on this whole WL thing.

ALOT of the Julian Assange supporters here remind me of the Obama supporters. The difference is, most of the Obama supporters where smart enough to realize his true colors and stopped supporting him.



posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic
 


Yes, let's accept the information from that Cassiopaea site. Let's see what else they got on there


- 666, the mark of the beast?



posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


Wow, good for hungary...they won't have to deal with a FOX-like "news" channel and get the pleasure of getting more facts and less propaganda crap



posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


Wouldn't matter what source the information
came from. The blind wikileak fanboys will
never agree when the facts are against them.
Their blind eye love for assange trumps
all logical reason in their mind.
If you do not believe the Rothschild does
not have a monetary fund and central bank
set up in every country from people
intelligently telling you.
Do your own research on it.
Wikipedia it a simple google search
will turn up the information about the
Rothschild and their monopoly on
banking and world funds.
Their involvement in politics
is not some fairytale.
Money talks and the Rothschild
have set their own agenda in keeping
the control they have gained.
Only a moron does not know about
the Rothschild. Everyone knows their
pull in world affairs.
Now get back to me when you have evidence
to support other wise.
Until then, Shalom little boy.



posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic
 


I don't think you understand how large the world's economies are if you believe a single family could influence it that much



posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I don't think you understand how large, intertwined,

tightly wadded,and controlled the world's economies are

if you believe a single family couldn't influence it that much...



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
[...]What’s Wikileaks, the net’s foremost document leaking site, supposed to do when a whistle-blower submits a list of email addresses belonging to the site’s confidential donors as a leaked document?[...]

Snippet from Article dated February 18, 2009

www.wired.com...

Wikileaks, which has been criticized for lacking discretion in deciding whether to release documents or not, published the email and the donors’ email addresses on Wednesday. The entry noted that the email was submitted "possibly to test the project’s principles of complete impartiality when dealing with whistleblowers."

One notable email address belongs to convicted former hacker Adrian Lamo, who now runs his own security company. In a Twitter post on Saturday, Lamo noted the screw-up, writing


Thanks WikiLeaks, for leaking your donor list, including yours truly, by not BCC'ing - adrianlamo.com... - that's dedication.

2:37 AM Feb 14th, 2009 via web
Retweeted by 1 person

6
Я. Adrian Lamo


Adrian Lamo = donor to Wikileaks Organisation

Shortly after Adrian handed over Chat Logs to the Authorities in late May 2010
Adrian Lamos posted this same message on his Twitter Account and AOL Account June 2010


Adrian Lamo For the record, I still support Wikileaks, and encourage you to donate to them, especially now.
Jun 7

edit on 29-12-2010 by Ellen15 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I need a lil assistance from folks here
at ATS.

In 2009, wikileaks posted a file by this name

wikileaks-leaks-donors.txt

on their servers. There were several articles
on MSM news outlets which they all linked
the info directly from the wikileaks servers.
I guess nobody thought to save a copy
of the list.

However, since the posting of those articles,
wikileaks has deleted this file from their
servers.

This file is said to contain e-mail
address of 58 wikileaks donors.

I would like to have a copy of the contents
of this file. My internet search has proved
unfulfilled in finding it.

I am seeking your assistance in helping me
get this info.



Here you go Boon...was very easy to find




----- Forwarded Message ----
> From: Wikileaks Donor Relations
> To: "arman_kuyumcian@hotmail.com" ; "eekameeka@msn.com" ; "acyprys@bigpond.net.au" ; WikiLeaks dot Org ; "gustaf@ouvriere.com" ; "andrewpeterson@wi.rr.com" ; "mightydutchman@mac.com" ; "money@sentience.com" ; "skeryl@yahoo.com" ; "phantom7266@yahoo.com" ; "paypal@neilson.sent.com" ; "sndmeanemail@gmail.com" ; "john@sticks.org" ; "josfirak@sasktel.net" ; "bobtess1@hotmail.com" ; "curriedavid@yahoo.com" ; "chr.windisch@aon.at" ; "pepeizquierdo@yahoo.com" ; "johnboyer.nyc@gmail.com" ; "duane.gustavus@gmail.com" ; "pigbellamy@googlemail.com" ; "james-mathiesen@pobox.com" ; "Anita.Lee.Mitchell@gmail.com" ; "markt@chaos.org.uk" ; "simon@plashkes.com" ; "jmott@houston.rr.com" ; "levinaskomplott@gmail.com" ; "sam@lectrum.eu" ; "moneyox@gmail.com" ; "kap4020@gmail.com" ; "christhesoundguy@gmail.com" ; "durango1@frontier.net" ; "paypal@petelee.org" ; "ich@fmerkl.de" ; "perilandmishap@yahoo.com" ; "info@mirolucassen.nl" ; "erju@snafu.de" ; "Juergen.Leis@Web.DE" ; "martin.e.strom@gmail.com" ; "rob@robnugen.com" ; "pierre.paypalfr@trus.net" ; "draicone@gmail.com" ; "herb@statedepartment.com" ; "jack@nutine.com" ; "gwilliamson@digitalglobe.com" ; "mgupta_in_uk@yahoo.co.uk" ; "jeff@tantrika.net" ; "giacobbe.nicola@gmail.com" ; "minicoopermania14@hotmail.com" ; "paypal@hurpaul.com" ; "tindianhills@comcast.net" ; "becker.les@gmail.com" ; "agentd619@yahoo.com" ; "djkircher@comcast.net" ; "gareth.greggains@talk21.com" ; "craig.clarke@gmail.com" ; "paypal@firefishy.com" ; "aidan_karley@hotmail.com" ; "kailcubed@gmail.com" ; "kontakt@juergen-roth.com" ; "johan.norming@gmail.com" ; "rsoor@msn.com" ; "morrisrx@yahoo.com" ; "sean@inspiringothers.org" ; "lb-paypal@projectdream.org" ; "aworkofmarc@sbcglobal.net" ; "trentsimon@charter.net" entsimon@charter.net>; "redbeard@gmail.com" ; "kay_katy@hotmail.com" ; "gunnar.vagerstam@mediamiljo.se" ; "aljommm@yahoo.com" ; "brschnell@yahoo.com" ; "a.moqtadir@gmail.com" ; "idanz4fun@charter.net" ; "adam.setzler@gmail.com" ; "rishi.malhotra@gmail.com" ; "wtrbg8@yahoo.com" ; "ntimid8@msn.com" ; "frank@tuccio.net" ; "hughnile@hotmail.com" ; "ingber@ingber.com" ; "pvanbork@outerline.com" ; "uvmetal@gmail.com" ; "pieman@pieman.org" ; "kelly@kellybreed.com" ; "ken@river-eden.us" ; "mahmood@alum.rit.edu" ; "mbmcf@bellatlantic.net" ; "pschnall@workhealth.org" ; "jkurtz4@msn.com" ; "sdavida@dslextreme.com" ; "susannah_christie@yahoo.co.uk" ; "jm378@georgetown.edu" ; "1337partyguest@gmail.com" ; "nywalkerm@earthlink.net" ; "SeymourKellerman@yahoo.com" ; "ryan@pinke.com" ; "cramcharan@laurentian.ca" ; "adrianl@realityplanning.com" ; "tmax1@tmax1.net" ; "tayneu@internode.on.net" ; "jackiealdridge@cal.berkeley.edu" ; "ssehevad@yahoo.com" ; "nuzi.haneef@comcast.net" ; "asavetmd@gmail.com"
> Cc: Randy Ware
> Sent: Saturday, 14 February, 2009 3:00:45
> Subject: Wikileaks important news
>
> Dear Wikileaks donor,
>
> Remember the major legal confrontation we had against the largest
> private Swiss Bank, Bank Julius Baer, in San Francisco, coming upto
> a year ago today? Your assistance helped us win through and keep
> going strong, exposing thousands cases of injustice, including
> numerous political assassinations, around the world. Since then
> Bank Julius Baer has lost hundreds of millions and cancelled its
> US IPO, parliamentry and senate equires have been formed, and the
> coverage continues on.
>
> The Gardian newspaper released a special yesterday on the
> Swiss banking whistleblower Ruduolf Elmer in the Island haven
> of Mauritius:
>
> www.guardian.co.uk...
> http://__._/wiki/Tax_Gap:_Rare_glimpse_into_offshore_world_of_big_money_and_low_taxes
> http://__._/wiki/Tax_Gap:_Isles_of_plenty
>
> The journalists involved are Nick Davies (see a great talk by Nick here:
> www.tcij.org...), and David Leigh.
>
> Earlier in the month from Forbes and Reuters also released articles.
>
> http://__._/wiki/J.Baer_confirms_trading_incident%2C_shares_off_lows
> http://__._/wiki/How_One_Fund's_Profits_Ended_Up_in_the_Caymans
>
> Although the San Francisco case remains our largest, since, we've been
> legally attacked around once every three weeks. All attacks have been
> defeated. For our recent victories, see:
>
> http://__._
>
> More detail from the last month:
>
> news.google.com...
>
> Although the project is more successful than ever, it is, as a
> result more expensive than ever to run, and infact, ran out of
> formal funding four months ago. Since that time our staff and lawyers
> have run the entire organization from their personal savings.
>
> We expect to receive substantial additional funding late this year,
> but in the mean time, your support, and that of your friends and
> collegues, will mean the difference between us staying on line and
> closing for a period until the end of the year!
>
> See:
> http://__._/
>
> Best regards,
> Wikileaks / The Sunshine Press editorial team.


For the record I think your agenda is unbelievably biased and your 'research' laughable



new topics

top topics



 
203
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

log in

join