It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I’m amazed by how many informed people who have been fooled most of their lives by mainstream media still trust and get duped by their disinformation. Any so-called “leaks” from Wikileaks that are channeled through MSM are intentional spills. Now when MSM starts reporting leaks from this "Wikileaks" about false flag terror like 911 and the London bombings or US government as world’s biggest drug dealers etc… that’s when I’ll tune in… and that goes for that pig face phony Beck as well

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

what is ur relationship to bib ???
How r u getting the info I shared
with him in our U2U ???

I have no idea what you are talking about or what info you are referring to. Care to articulate?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
I have no idea what you are talking about or what info you are referring to. Care to articulate?

No, I do not care to articulate
cuz u already know.

Follow the bread crumbs
edit on 12/27/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Obviously George Soros got a better education.

I wouldn't call a Popper education,
a better education.
More like an indoctrination !!!

And I want to know ur relationship status
with backinblack ???

and the reason why I ask this is because
of something you type which bib and I have
discussed only by U2U and you happen to
bring it up here in this thread twice.
it is NOT a coincidence.

what is ur relationship to bib ???
How r u getting the info I shared
with him in our U2U ???

A HUGE WTF..??????
I don't even know that poster Boon...
What are you on about???

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It is obvious who the wiki leak fan boys are, their crazy trolling of any thread that is wiki leak related is absolutely funny. They all hone in on it, they are told to bark they bark.
These wiki trolls attack people personally for their opinion.

It is obvious to everyone who does not have wool over their eyes what wiki leaks is doing.

Wiki leaks and Assange
YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED STOP USING THESE GOOD PEOPLE AS TOOLS AND PAWNS IN YOUR CHESS GAME!!

Stop trying to get our web censored wiki leaks we see right through you!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
It is obvious who the wiki leak fan boys are, their crazy trolling of any thread that is wiki leak related is absolutely funny. They all hone in on it, they are told to bark they bark.
These wiki trolls attack people personally for their opinion.

It is obvious to everyone who does not have wool over their eyes what wiki leaks is doing.

Wiki leaks and Assange
YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED STOP USING THESE GOOD PEOPLE AS TOOLS AND PAWNS IN YOUR CHESS GAME!!

Stop trying to get our web censored wiki leaks we see right through you!!!

If anyone is trolling Wiki threads It's you..

Gawd, try adding some info instead of the rants..

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Why can't people believe that it could be possible that someone with money=power could have a desire to contribute to "opening" societies?
That goes the same for Soros as for Assange... the latter has the power at the moment - the power of charisma, of support, the power of holding important and influential information, the former the money and long time activities in supporting "open societies". Financing or rather - helping with donations or legal support for Wikileaks seems a very logical connection.

I've seen in practice how Soros' funds were used for genuinely independent projects and alternative culture in the places of Eastern Europe. His money helped build up independent media and cultural organizations in a difficult time of transition when wild capitalism swamped those countries and independent culture was the last on their agendas - Soros' "Open society foundation" helped a lot. Not all is golden, but not everything his money touches is Evil... On contrary - many very creative and non-governmental projects were able to exist and work because of it.

I still believe that Assange is a genuine geek and anarchic idealist that managed to get some important data=power.

Can power be used for some real change, not just another conspiracy? I choose to believe so.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Heeelloooooo, anyone left??
Seems very quiet for such an important thread..

I been gone for holidays, came back, I really knew youd be here lol
And you ask anyone left?
Im in stiches.
Now Assange is selling his memoirs, huh?
Weaky Leek fan boys. hmmm.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

No, I do not care to articulate
cuz u already know.

Follow the bread crumbs

Well, Boon, all I can say is that sometimes various people have the same train of thought. Some people call it psychic---I don't. I think it has to do with the universal collective unconscious. Or maybe in this case it's a collective consciousness. I don't think there is anything odd about people having similar thoughts on a subject.
Some people refer to it as being on the "same wavelength".

The only thing has has me curious now is wondering what thoughts you think we have in common because my last few posts have been more or less in opposition to the theme of what appears to be good intent actually being part of a diabolical evil plan.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

How's that saying go....buy on the rumor, sell on the news?

wikileaks is dead, gone, found out. Old news.

Strike while the iron's hot, julian boy. lol. whore.

edit on 27-12-2010 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hey Boon,

I think you will be interested in this news.
Vatican Emerges From Wikleaks As Key Player On The Global Scene

Most important are the key players in this post. There, you will find Mr. Soros again.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
So, we see the big connection.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
And this news...

the Soros connection turns up in six separate WL relationships:

■Its Chinese and pro-Tibetan volunteers/advisors, some of whom worked at Soros connected Radio Free Asia and National Endowment for Democracy
■Its connection through Hrafnsson to IMMI, considered by many to be a stalking horse for Soros in Iceland
■Its connection to Jonsdottir and her Tibetan advocacy, which parallels objectives of Radio Free Asia and OSI
■Assange’s and MacFadyen’s sponsorship by the Open Society Institute, with its pro-Tibetan positions
■Frontline Club’s funding by the Open Society Institute
■Direct requests by WL in 2007 for funding from the National Endowment for Democracy and Freedom House, both CIA connected. (Note: Open Society Foundation denies funding WikiLeaks).

dissidentvoice.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The Leaves of the Trees are for the healing of Nations.
These "Leaves" are the ancient bloodline of our progenitors, represented by the metaphor of the "Trees".

These are the ones, the descendants, who are with us today and are referred to as "the Remnant".

Assange is one of them. I suspect Soros is as well.

On another post I have already discussed the hidden revelation in Mr. Soros's name and it's relation to the prophetic sculpture of peace. Here is what you may not know about the revelation of Mr. Assange's name:

The meaning of "sange" is blood.
Other derivations of the word is sanc, sanguis, sangue, sangu, sangre, sango
sanguinarius---of or pertaining to blood; covered with blood

from the verb "sang" the meaning is: to go over, come over, to cross, to transfer; to be noble

Scriptures reveal that in the last days of this empire, the Archangel Michael will return as both the destroyer and the protector. Some claim that Michael is also Jesus. What the scriptures really mean is NOT that some fantasy creature with wings will be floating down here to fix everything. What it does mean is that someone having the heart of Jesus, or the characteristics representative of Archangel Michael.

Something else interesting about the name "Assange" is that it could very well be the unity of two words.

In Old Norse, áss (or ǫ́ss, ás, plural æsir; feminine ásynja, plural ásynjur) is the term denoting a member of the principal groups of gods of the pantheon of Norse paganism.
en.wikipedia.org...

Literally, the name "Assange" would mean "blood of the gods".

Perhaps there is deeper truth in these myths that we have not comprehended because we have been too far removed in time.

edit on 27-12-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Scriptures reveal that in the last days of this empire, the Archangel Michael will return as both the destroyer and the protector. Some claim that Michael is also Jesus. What the scriptures really mean is NOT that some fantasy creature with wings will be floating down here to fix everything. What it does mean is that someone having the heart of Jesus, or the characteristics representative of Archangel Michael.

quite a nice spiel u laid out.
However irrelevant it may be.

Both Assange and Soros have claimed
to be atheists.

Now why would Jesus come back through Michael
claiming to be Assange or Soros and strictly
claim to be atheist ???

He wouldn't. When Jesus was here last time,
he even said he was the son of God.
When he comes back, it won't be based
on some highly speculative theory based around
a billionaire and a hacker who shudders when
God is mentioned and denies the very existence
of God.

Kinda blows the Soros/Assange savior theory out
of the water does it not ???

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

BTS,
thanks for the post of the dissident.
However, many of those connections/links established
in that link have already been posted
here in this thread already. But thanks
for the confirmation

star for ur efforts

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
here is a tidbit from an article
that I touched on earlier in this
thread.

WikiLeaks traffics in transparency. Yet as an organization, it masks its organizational structure, funding sources, and sometimes, its members’ real names. One source in the industry, who asked for anonymity, citing fear of client retaliation, says Hrafnsson has got to step out and explain WikiLeaks’ methodology. Levick offers a similar thought: “Are they just going to be an organization that demands transparency and yet simultaneously they themselves do not believe in transparency?” To alleviate these concerns, and others that they have something sinister to hide, Hrafnsson needs to disclose who is calling shots and who is paying the bills.

www.thedailybeast.com...

kinda sounds hypocritical to me.
transparency is good for everybody
in the world .......

except for them.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

quite a nice spiel u laid out.
However irrelevant it may be.

Both Assange and Soros have claimed
to be atheists.

Religion is the bastard child of Rome and the Vatican mixed in with some Talmudic evil stuff. If you really understood the origins, you would be atheist, too.

Now why would Jesus come back through Michael
claiming to be Assange or Soros and strictly
claim to be atheist ???

You have once again twisted my words. Either you are reading too fast or have a lack of comprehension. No one "comes back" through anyone else. The meaning intended and even alluded to in scripture is "one who is LIKE"...meaning a human being who has similar characteristics.

He wouldn't. When Jesus was here last time,
he even said he was the son of God.
When he comes back, it won't be based
on some highly speculative theory based around
a billionaire and a hacker who shudders when
God is mentioned and denies the very existence
of God.

Shudder at the mention of the god of the bible? Rightly so. The god of the bible is a compilation of various gods interspersed with a lot of mistranslations and agendas and myths, etc. The old testament god "Yahweh" is not your creator.

Kinda blows the Soros/Assange savior theory out
of the water does it not ???

Wait and see, Boonie.
edit on 27-12-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

On 15 March 2010, WikiLeaks released a secret 32-page U.S. Department of Defense Counterintelligence Analysis Report from March 2008. The document described some prominent reports leaked on the website which related to U.S. security interests and described potential methods of marginalizing the organization.

en.wikipedia.org...

this report below was dated March 18, 2008 by the US Army and it was
their intent to "marginalize the organization". How do you
marginalize wikileaks? You take control over it !!!
And they go into detail about how to do just that
and show wikileaks vulnerabilities.

wow, def a smoking gun of sorts that
Open Society Initiative is funding
wikileaks.

A Wikileaks.org spokesperson stated in early January 2007 that about 22 persons are
involved in the Open Society Initiative to make governments and corporations more accountable
to the citizens of the world. Wikileaks intends to seek funding from individual persons and
groups such as humanitarian organizations that fund sociopolitical activity intended to promote
democracy and human rights around the world through open access to government and business information.

www.scribd.com...

now couple that info from a US Gov source with the
Julian Assange e-mail from 2007 to John Young that NED, Freedom
House and others were funding wikileaks and you have
2 sources saying the same thing. Julian Assange and the
US Gov report corroborated each other.

more from the US Gov report

Efforts by some domestic and foreign personnel and
organizations to discredit the Wikileaks.org Web site include allegations that it wittingly allows
the posting of uncorroborated information, serves as an instrument of propaganda, and is a front
organization of the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)

Anyone can post information to the Wikileaks.org Web site, and there is no editorial
review or oversight to verify the accuracy of any information posted to the Web site. Persons
accessing the Web site can form their own opinions regarding the accuracy of the information
posted, and they are allowed to post comments. This raises the possibility that the Wikileaks.org
Web site could be used to post fabricated information; to post misinformation, disinformation,
and propaganda; or to conduct perception management and influence operations designed to
convey a negative message to those who view or retrieve information from the Web site.

so basically this US Gov report says that
wikileaks CAN be used for a disinfo campaign.
It's vulnerabilities allow it to be used as such.

The possibility that a current employee or mole within DoD or elsewhere in the US
government is providing sensitive information or classified information to Wikileaks.org cannot
be ruled out.

Wikileaks.org, a publicly accessible Internet Web site, represents a potential force
protection, counterintelligence, operational security (OPSEC), and information security
(INFOSEC) threat to the US Army.

also, another note:
Kristinn Hrafnsson joined wikileaks around April 2010.
a coincidence that wikileaks collateral murder video
targeting US policy was released in the same month.
Kristinn was the spokesman who took Assange's
place when Assange got bogged down with sex charges.
Coincidence that Assange was taken out of the pic so
Kristinn could front wikileaks?

Here's a couple videos showing Kristinn.

could this have been where the CIA
actually took over wikileaks ???

Just looking at this Kristinn guy
on video reeks of CIA.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
LOL, I see the Soros paranoia is still going strong after Xmas

And obviously still no real evidence against Soros posted...people repeating riding Beck's Soros-paranoia fail-train while parrotting his slogans like blind drones. I suggest you go buy gold form GoldLine too, I heard their prices are amazing

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
how much money has wikileaks received
from Jan 2010 to Aug 2010

but Mr. Assange said the group has raised about $1 million since the start of 2010.

Spy Blog

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join