It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by redblack

I don't disagree that Assange has become a distraction, but I don't necessarily think that's undermines his decisions.

When trying to get info into the hands of the general public, you have to use existing media... you wanna play with them you don't get to set all the rules... I doubt ANY major outlet would've been able to meaningfully cover the info if it was released in one big data dump.

This approach, while relying on people ignoring Assange, AT BEST, at least gets this info adequate coverage... IMO.

I have nothing against other group wanting to join the leaking game, but do think, even considering his heavy negatives, Assange has shown to be someone that gets info into the public spotlight... How many whistleblowers have appeared and disappeared... not JA. Not yet at least.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
maybe a little off topic but don't the USA and UK have
the NSA ECHELON facilities? i know near me there is
menworth hill and all they do is mine data.

if anything the us and it's allies have been using
this complex system (sigint) to do insider trading,
blackmail, hacking you name it for years.

Wikileaks is just a distraction from those doing
the real dirty work imo.

Add to that ANON & it all seems to convenient. just
keep the masses focused on these rouge but transparent
oh so noble causes to let the public think there is at last
a whole new generation who care.

i don't think so.but that's just my take on it.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by flamingmonkey

That's a good point, no-one can deny that the slow-drip release method has by far the most media impact.

My two main concerns: that there is something much more insidious going on at the moment that is being 'obscured' by the release of these relatively tame cables (tame from my perspective anyway).

Alternatively, that this release and the surrounding media showmanship is the catalyst pushing the USA and her client states (such as Australia, where I am currently located) into complete technological despotism. As we all know here that particular scenario is just a matter of engineering the opinion of the general populace to the point where they demand it.

Rar rar rar, digital 911 . . you know where I'm going . . .

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
When seeing the media take up of wikileaks I was skeptical of it. Was it a Psy Ops or some other deception to censor the net? Why wikileaks when so much other good information is never touched?

As for Soros, he had a troubled childhood as is now devoid of empathy, only cares about money, opportunistic and has burnt a lot of people. There is a great opportunity to make some money if you know what releases are coming and which business will be falling, but the risk of blow back is too much for someone in his position to instigate it. I would not be surprised if he could now get a copy of what is coming up and still profit through the chaos. Perhaps he may even be exposed as he has had a lot of dirty international dealings, need to wait on that one.

With what has already been published it is already starting to send shock waves through many corrupt places on the planet and will for some time to come. This release is too big and goes for too long to be a convert operation, it will take months or years to get get all the cables out. Not a quick strike as many covert ops are. At this stage it is looking like a legitimate release.

As for Bradley Manning, he is the patsy. No one was ever identified as the source for the war diary's and other previous leaks so Bradley is copping the lot. Having these leaks happen and no one arrested is sending the message that whistle blowers are good for society. Still not sure where the media got the balls to run with the story, must be the ratings.

edit on 13-12-2010 by kwakakev because: spelling mistake (now - not)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Obviously no-one here (well, few) wants to admit that that may be true . . but we have to accept it as a distinct possibility.

Your take definitely has merit . .

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Yeah, I hear all of that, but I guess I don't have those same fears... People yearn for information and, aside from a few failed attempts at totalitarian style censorship, we've almost perpetually had more access to information as we've evolved as a species and as societies... you could say that the threat of censorship is real and we must remain ever vigilant and yes, that's definitely true, but...

...as a species we suck at, "not knowing"... leaks give us a taste for more leaks and you can't really re-genie this bottle...

in addition.. the US isn't the world... even in the darkest days after 9/11 there were nations and governments pretty damn unconcerned with AQ and terrorism... I'm a US expat living in Ireland and I can say, pretty categorically, that the whole discussion in politics is wildly different over here...

Maybe I'm an optimist, but I honestly doubt the US has the capacity to actually curtail the worldwide flow of information online...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Stating one's own cobbled together opinion as fact, in thread titles, in CAPITAL LETTERS to sensationalise it has also become a trend on here. Why can't people practise the honesty they DEMAND from others, and own up to the fact that it is just an opinion. So many people on here are now using exactly the same dishonest, disinfo techniques as the MSM.

This is all raising serious questions for me about the value of ATS.

I think that this is the strategy, and I agree with you.

I still love to lurk, but I am becoming more suspect of ATS everyday.
Well, not necessarily the website itself, but the contributors.
Everything is becoming sensationalized on ATS because people want their stars and flags.

You know that this is no different than being trapped in a Skinner box, or as it is better known, an operant conditioning chamber.

I will say, however, that the one thing that makes me most suspect of all, is the fact that Assange is very adamant in his defense of the OS of 9/11.
I find it incredibly hard to believe that someone who is dedicated to "open source intelligence" would look past the biggest and baddest reality that is associated with conspiracy of all time...

9/11

This immediately raised red flags for me on the guy, but I wholly support open source intelligence.

Don't let wikileaks let us lose focus.

9/11.
edit on 12/13/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
wow, I'm very impressed !!!!
Finally, some substance to
a debate

These last 2 pages have been
wonderful to read and spurns
tons of ideological and rational
thought. Quite different than the
previous 45 pages where DDOS
attacks against the messenger
were in full swing.

Thank you gents for contributing
to this thread.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by flamingmonkey

That's interesting to hear re: Ireland. Australia is a picture-perfect American client state . . Australians are literally bombarded with American culture to the point that they (may) find it hard to identify with their own. American culture is promoted far beyond Australian, especially in the all-important media sector and through the instrument of a (surprise, surprise) trade agreement Australia signed with the US several years ago . . .

I too am surprisingly optimistic and curtailing the flow of information is not so much what I fear. I'm also not worried about the genie going back into the bottle, I'm just worried about what's behind all the smoke he's kicking up . . .

I believe this will come up next month when the US senate convenes: Cybersecurity Act of 2009 (S.773). If that baby passes then my optimism may be hampered somewhat . . if it does pass I'll find it hard not to see the classic problem-reaction-solution paradigm in play.

I'm probably much more worried about the other possibility I mentioned, that there is something much more insidious going on at the moment that is being 'obscured' by the release of these relatively tame cables. They're really quite soft and it doesn't feel right to me. Over 500,000 people have access to SIPRnet where the cables were stored (Secret Internet Protocol Network). SIPRnet is not recommended for distribution of top-secret information. Apparently, only 6% or 15,000 pages of the documents have been classified as even secret, a level below top-secret. Another 40% were the lowest level, "confidential", while the rest were unclassified.

This is more embarrassing for the US than anything . . how long will it continue to consume so much attention? I know it might be surprising for some people, but don't ATS users already know all this stuff?

I know I'm stretching the topic here, but it's very interesting to me that all the people I told about Wikileaks 4 years ago really couldn't care less and laughingly told me I was spouting paranoid web-geek shi-te, and now those very same people are inviting me to 'like' Julian Assange and urging me to 'get with this new site' and donate. What changed . . did I not explain it adequately back in 2006?

Here's how Wikileaks described themselves back then . . . sorry for the tired rant!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

ur last link does not work
please patch
thanks

boon

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I would like to say that not all MSM is involved, I work for a large publishing group and I work between the reporters and designers of newspapers. All of whom I met researched WikiLeaks through its website.
All other WikiLeaks information comes in through the major news agencies, same goes for photographs...
If there is a conspiracy then someone must control those news agencies.

One other thing "We’re drowing. We don’t even know a tenth
of what we have or who it belongs to. We stopped storing it at 1Tb."

I laughed... They stopped storing it at 1 Terabyte ?! :-)
Lol, I have 2.5Tb at home... They have a massive server farm !
C`mon really ? :-)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Just a question... Why does every line in your post consist of a maximum of like 5 words? It's rather annoying. Actually more annoying than the content in your inane posts.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
wow, I'm very impressed !!!!
Finally, some substance to
a debate

These last 2 pages have been
wonderful to read and spurns
tons of ideological and rational
thought. Quite different than the
previous 45 pages where DDOS
attacks against the messenger
were in full swing.

Thank you gents for contributing
to this thread.

The only reason why you get DDoS'd is because this is plainly a theory without facts. You have shown some links, but those links don't prove anything except that there are links in the first place. Then you throw in conjecture based on your biased views and write a topic title that insinuates evidence.

Then you got a bunch of people who will debate this factless issue 40 pages later, which to me proves that people are easily swayed to any opinion that seems valid, as opposed to looking at your research and seeing it for what it truly is: Opinion-Peice.

I got no problem with you having an opinion and expressing it, selling it like a fact is bothersome and a waste of a few posts and clicks. This place should not allow this kind of thing, but when a site is Ad-Driven it's no wonder conjecture like this never makes it to a MOD's hands...it plays into their business structure perfectly.

I personally tire of this places constant deflections, constant conjecture, and immense threads based on facts learned and peiced together to fit a specific persons ideals. All roads lead to rome anyone??? That post alone proves how much conjecture this place gets and the praise it recieves playing into people paranoia, helping keep the vicious circle alive.

Sure some good comes from some posts, but generally, there is 90% junk out there. I am almost at the point where i want to build a site like this myself, if only to filter out the stupid posts and leave the well-researched and unbiased ones in.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I wanted to throw in another comment about Assange.

He never mentions Sibel Edmonds.
Here is a link to the wiki on her, but I would recommend a google search of her name.

She alone can bring to light the infiltration of the US government by Israeli and Turkish spies, and she also testifies that she came across a "black market" in US nuclear weapons and DOD secrets.

She supposedly came across this while working as an interpreter for the FBI after 9/11.

The Bush Admin. placed the state secrets privilege on her for his entire presidency.

There are so many other really well documented whistleblower cases, but yet what wikileaks has released so far is SO tame by comparison.

I read an article outing Assange as a Mossad agent the other day, but so much contradictory information exists about the guy that I don't really know what to think anymore.

Could that be the point?

War by deception.
edit on 12/13/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Cheers Dr Cosma, forgot you could do that.

edit on 13-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

This is a good find and a very interesting interview.

I am always very suspect of Israel, and I have been labeled about every name in the book by just about every person of means on this site because of it.
The Mossad infiltrated the US Government a long time ago.

This story, along with 9/11, seemed to be coming out.

Listen to the general's on Obama's cabinet comments about Israel about 2 months ago.
The man in the interview makes mention of this.

The Mossad are the main suspects in the 9/11 cover up.
(You guys know the phone call with the lady that said that the men who hijacked the plane had middle eastern accents? Well guess who in the middle east, besides Arabs, have middle eastern accents?)

Wikileaks is all about destabilizing America and supporting Israel.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Good find

To post a vid all you have to do is copy the last digits after the =

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Check out this video

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged

Just a question... Why does every line in your post consist of a maximum of like 5 words? It's rather annoying. Actually more annoying than the content in your inane posts.

well some folks me
included write this way
sorry if it annoys you?
your off topic and yet
you get stars for your
post?whats the deal

maybe you should
change your name
to falsely stared,
just a thought

some people choose to write that way so they can read through post's quicker
add to that the "no one line post's" and there you have another reason.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Wow. I thought you were joking. I checked your post history and apparently you're not. Do you have to work hard to start a new line every 5 words? Like, do you have to keep pressing enter over and over?

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join