It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
another interesting coincidence of 3 events
happening succinctly.

Three events – not seemingly related – took place yesterday. The leaking of State Department documents, many of which deal with the world's concerns about Iran's nuclear programme; the mysterious assassination in Tehran of a top Iranian nuclear scientist and the wounding of another, and the appointment of Tamir Pardo as the new head of Mossad, Israel's foreign espionage agency.

But there's a link between them. They are part of the endless efforts by the Israeli intelligence community, together with its Western counterparts including Britain's MI6 and America's CIA, to sabotage, delay and if possible, to stop Iran from reaching its goal of having its first nuclear bomb.

It is at least the fourth attempt to assassinate Iranian scientists linked with the country's nuclear programme in four years

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
This thread is officially the LAMEST thread of the year!
Evidence to back up claim: Weak.
Logic and Reasoning: 3/10.
Paranoia: 11/10.

thank you for your contribution
even though I and quite a few others
do NOT share your viewpoints.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boondock: Please explain the documents that leave CIA and cohorts exposed with their pants down that is shown at 3:30 in this video:

Truthfully I doubt you have even been reading the actual cables, because you are so sure they are straight from the CIA itself. Not to mention only .5% have been released. Nobody knows what is to come, but there has been a lot of damage done to the CIA already.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
another connection between Assange and the Rothschild
banking cartel.

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has won an award from the “Economist” magazine, a financial publication controlled by the Rothschild banking family, and he has also featured on an “Economist” video clip, raising questions about conflicts of interest. Assange predicted a bank run could be triggered by bank data leaks but he does not mention that this would result in the robbery of millions of people because of the way the fractional reserve banking system works, and profit the banks.

Is a false flag bank run hyped by the banker’s media and carried out by a Rothschild operative being planned to rob millions and to implement emergency laws?

empirestrikesblack.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
another connection between Assange and the Rothschild
banking cartel.

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has won an award from the “Economist” magazine, a financial publication controlled by the Rothschild banking family, and he has also featured on an “Economist” video clip, raising questions about conflicts of interest. Assange predicted a bank run could be triggered by bank data leaks but he does not mention that this would result in the robbery of millions of people because of the way the fractional reserve banking system works, and profit the banks.

Is a false flag bank run hyped by the banker’s media and carried out by a Rothschild operative being planned to rob millions and to implement emergency laws?

empirestrikesblack.com...

OMG!!!! Assange is receiving awards from the Rothschilds!!!

Smoking gun right there man!!! I doubted this thread, but man... I'm fully super dooper convinced now.

Good job boondock saint!

/end sarcarsm

edit on 11/12/10 by galactictuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged
Truthfully I doubt you have even been reading the actual cables, because you are so sure they are straight from the CIA itself. Not to mention only .5% have been released. Nobody knows what is to come, but there has been a lot of damage done to the CIA already.

actually, this is a perfect example of a cover story.

It has already been exposed in the press
about the CIA's secret prisons abroad.
The cable that quoted this story is not new.
But by releasing it as a cable gives readers
the opinion that wikileaks is exposing CIA
secrets. which they are not, that data has already
been exposed in a prior expose.

Here's a Bush video admitting secret CIA prisons
in 2006

here's Russia Today exposing it again
in 2009

so how is a 2010 wikileaks cable
exposing anything about CIA secret
prisons that hasn't already been exposed?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Dude, only like 1295 cables out of 250,000 have been released.

Give it time bro... seriously lol...

Go outside and smell the beautiful fresh air or something, I don't think all this paranoia will do any good.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

actually, this is a perfect example of a cover story.

It has already been exposed in the press
about the CIA's secret prisons abroad.
The cable that quoted this story is not new.
But by releasing it as a cable gives readers
the opinion that wikileaks is exposing CIA
secrets. which they are not, that data has already
been exposed in a prior expose.

Um.. Did you watch the pertinent section of the video clip?? It wasn't exposed that the CIA illegally abducted, raped, sodomized and tortured an innocent German citizen, only to leave him on the roadside in Albania. That doesn't make them look good. Neither does the other stuff exposed.

I really do doubt you have been even following the cables. Instead you spend your time telling people NOT to read them. So who's side are you on? You don't think it should be exposed that tax payer money is funding the pimping of little boys? Or the secret soldiers implanted in Pakistan? Or how we are secretly conducting drone bombings in Yemen? Do you think the CIA loves having that info out too, and it's your job as the internet crusader to stop people from reading it, because ..... ??? I forgot, because you are actually standing up for the CIA and attempting to cover up their atrocities, just like they would want you to be doing. Congrats.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

I forgot, because you are actually standing up for the CIA and attempting to cover up their atrocities, just like they would want you to be doing. Congrats.

Sleeper cells are real...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
more evidence of the CIA being involved in
this wikileaks operation.

On Friday, BoingBoing reported on the CIA hosting a server that has the Wikileaks cables.

“Looks like the CIA created a ‘honeypot’ wikileaks mirror at wikileaks.psytek.net, presumably to see who is downloading the leaks – but they screwed up the anonymization,” writes Xeni Jardin. “A quick Google reveals who’s behind psytek.net. Wonder what other mirrors they set up, but with better cloaking?”

www.infowars.com...

related ATS thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now why in the world would the CIA set up a mirror
of the wikileaks cables?

to help wikileaks distribute the cables? or
get IP addresses of the folks who download? or
BOTH ????

either way, this is a direct link from wikileaks to the CIA.

more from the article link above

On the psytek.net website we find the following: “I am the admin of psytek.net and I have just come online to tell you what I have found, after receiving a phonecall from a close friend when he saw my domain was linked to the CIA via Wikileaks.”

Yes, I decided to run a Wikileaks mirror last weekend as way of participating and helping keep information free and ultimately human freedom.

Upon closer analysis over the last few hours it appears my site has been compromised by CIA operatives who have attempted to discover the source of the Wikileaks mirror source.

I do not know how successful they were, only that they did manage to log all incoming traffic. Including inbound web traffic of users inside the United States trying to view the Wikileaks mirror.

edit on 12/12/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Instead you spend your time telling people NOT to read them. So who's side are you on?

please show my anywhere in this 44 page thread where
I have told people NOT to read the cables?

Who's side an I on???

The side of truth

and what we're getting is NOT total truth
if the funding behind it comes from the Rothschild
Banking Cartel and is manipulated by the CIA
and Mossad. It becomes a half truth with
an agenda.

But of course, there will be millions out
there who swallow this charade as being
their savior of truth. The sheeple are being
led to slaughter and will drink the cool-aid
given to them at the feast.

And for clarification, I am NOT CIA.
I am a staunch supporter of banning the
CIA from my previous thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So ur assertions of me being CIA or a sleeper cell
are totally ludicrous.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Now why in the world would the CIA set up a mirror
of the wikileaks cables?

to help wikileaks distribute the cables? or
get IP addresses of the folks who download? or
BOTH ????

That makes no sense, they can and already do monitor internet traffic so why would they set up a mirror site just to get IPs when it's just as easy to get the IPs from all the other sites?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
That makes no sense, they can and already do monitor internet traffic so why would they set up a mirror site just to get IPs when it's just as easy to get the IPs from all the other sites?

I think u missed the point

the point being, if they hosted the mirror,
they can also host __._ itself.

IP logs are a lot quicker intel on the fly
than waiting for search trends to develop.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You say that believing the cables is "drinking the koolaid"... but reading the cables enlightens you about the secret wars going on and the abuses by the CIA... so how is that a "bad thing" to learn about?

So now you think that the cables are a good thing, but they're evil cause they will take away our freedoms? If you're on the side of truth, then why do you think the cables shouldn't have been released? Wouldn't that hide the truth? Your standpoint makes no sense.

And I never claimed you were CIA. Somebody else made a humorous quip about it. I just think you're fooling yourself. Either the cables are lies, or they are truth. You are now saying that they are truth (or else why would the CIA be exposing their own attrocities and secret wars), but the truth is evil in this case, according to you. Then you say you are on the side of truth. Apparently not. Make up your mind. And actually try reading the cables instead of trying to shoot the messenger. The neocons are loving your slander upon Assange, I can tell you that much. So do you side with the neocons on this whole mess too? It seems as though you do.

Also, if the CIA hosted wikileaks.. then why the hell would they host a mirror also? Makes no sense. And because "they could do it" (host the entire wikileaks server) is far from proof that they ARE doing it. You twist anything as evidence to support your preconceptions.
edit on 12-12-2010 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

Also, if the CIA hosted wikileaks.. then why the hell would they host a mirror also? Makes no sense. And because "they could do it" (host the entire wikileaks server) is far from proof that they ARE doing it. You twist anything as evidence to support your preconceptions.

Now that's a damn good question..lol
Boon is saying Wiki has been run by the CIA from the start so they should already have all the IP's etc they need.

I think Boon is keeping his options open and everything MUST be twisted to fit the agenda..

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You say that believing the cables is "drinking the koolaid"... but reading the cables enlightens you about the secret wars going on and the abuses by the CIA... so how is that a "bad thing" to learn about?

So now you think that the cables are a good thing, but they're evil cause they will take away our freedoms? If you're on the side of truth, then why do you think the cables shouldn't have been released? Wouldn't that hide the truth? Your standpoint makes no sense.

you have NOT read this thread or else you
would have seen my position on the truth
of these cables.
So for ur laziness I will repeat:

I think the cables are real and truthful.

However, I think they are targeted !!!!!!!!!!!!

the cables target opponents of Soros and the Rothschilds.

It becomes political blackmail.

we get nothing about 9/11
cuz Israel paid off Assange
to destroy the files.

We get nothing about UFO's
cuz the CIA don't want that out.

We only get what information is needed
to discredit the opponents of Soros and Rothschilds.

And to show that this blackmail is working:

Hilary will resign from political office after her tenure.

wikileaks said their next target was a major US Bank.
the threat went out to BOA.

BOA caved in and paid off the multi-million dollar settlement
for contract fixing. That link was already posted by me in this thread.

After that announcement, the BOA would cave in,
wikileaks changed their next big release to Gitmo
and is no longer threatening BOA with a release.

the leaks were used a political blackmail.

Israel paid them off to skip them
BOA caved on their illegal contracts and
Hilary resigned basically cuz she was standing
in the way of Obama's next presidential run.

Now, when you add in the CIA ties and Soros funding,
you can plainly see that the Rothschilds are making
a power play for the NWO by eliminating all
opposition to it.

Therefore wikileaks is the tool used by the NWO
to implement it's game plan and blackmail it's opponents.

Therefore wikileaks is NOT the savior of freedom
unless you are part of the NWO. Then they are ur best friend.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Good point Boon -

I also think that the info is probably true - But it serves as a distraction. Because except pissing people off and CONFIRMING that the states play dirty - the info leaked so far won't stop the NWO. On the contrary. It seems that they are releasing stuff to keep people busy while they go one with their agenda. The US are just a commodity in all this. Most of the people involved in this are expendable. Everyone one is for them.

To read my point.....www.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy to see that some people are taking a step back with all this.
When it's too good to be true - it's good to suspect.
Hopefully they will come out as genuine and the world will change, but most likely, it's part of the plan!!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

wikileaks said their next target was a major US Bank.
the threat went out to BOA.

BOA caved in and paid off the multi-million dollar settlement
for contract fixing. That link was already posted by me in this thread.

After that announcement, the BOA would cave in,
wikileaks changed their next big release to Gitmo
and is no longer threatening BOA with a release.

What the hell. The BOA case had been ongoing since 2007 when they were granted AMNESTY for coming forward..
They actually got off lightly with a fine, I think around $130mill.
The Wikileaks had nothing to do with legal action started years ago and the only shock in the outcome was how little they were fined...

So please tell me where BOA caved in to Wiki pressure as you describe..

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

How do you know what wikileaks will and won't release?

This proves your preconceptions. In reality you know nothing.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
What the hell. The BOA case had been ongoing since 2007 when they were granted AMNESTY for coming forward..
They actually got off lightly with a fine, I think around $130mill.
The Wikileaks had nothing to do with legal action started years ago and the only shock in the outcome was how little they were fined...

So please tell me where BOA caved in to Wiki pressure as you describe..

black, u have to start thinking like a banker
to understand how this works.

1) Yes, BOA started this back in 2007 and were granted
Amnesty from CRIMINAL prostitution (pun intended) however
the final outcome of restitution have been tied up in the courts
for 3 yrs with no end in sight.

2) Soros and Goldman Sachs couldn't make any money off
predicting a downturn in BOA stock cuz it couldn't be
manipulated (selling short).

3) wikileaks came along and threatened to show the
secrets of BOA balance sheets in order to make the
case stuck in the courts move along so Soros and GS
could make money on the short sell (betting against BOA).

4) This also had another added bonus for Soros and GS.
By announcing the settlement of $137M. the price of BOA
stock fell and making it more tolerable to shareholder's
selling stock before it dropped to the bottom. Soros and
Rothschild already own 60% of BOA but wanted the remaining
stocks for a total hostile takeover of BOA.

So basically the threat by wikileaks only duped the stockholders
of BOA to cave in to Soros and GS.

So Soros and GS made money on the drop and
on the short sell of BOA stocks and get total control
of BOA in the process.

quite ingenious

all disguised as a Psy-Ops for freedom

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join