It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 32
203
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by backinblack
NO ONE has shown any facts linking Wiki with anyone....

so I guess Mark Stevens is a figment of our
imagination then since he represents
Soros and Assange and Bradley Manning.
How stupid of me for thinking otherwise.


So every time I hire a laywer I should first ask him who else they have worked for?
Though I doubt they would answer me..
I also heard Manning had a different layer..
Mark Stevens is UK based..


Manning has selected former military attorney David Coombs to lead his defense team. Coombs had previously defended US Army Sgt. Hasan Akbar, who was convicted of killing two officers in an attack in 2003 while serving in Kuwait

en.wikipedia.org...

I'll also add this bit as it shows Wikileaks NEVER hid their involvement with Manning..

Wikileaks have refused to identify Manning as the source of the leaks, but claim that their effort to arrange for Manning's legal defense was rebuffed, a claim the military has denied

edit on 5-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
ya know what,
this could all be cleared up by
1 interview with Assange and he
just tell us that Soros or any of his
organizations are not contributing
to wikileaks.

His secrets only protect his donors,
if Soros is NOT a donor then him saying
they do not contribute is NOT a breech
of that secrecy. It just proves who is
not contributing.

A notice to any reporter who does a Assange
interview, just ask him the question. So we
can move on


edit on 12/5/2010 by boondock-saint because: grammar


32 pages comes down to that statement????
That sums up the fact that your whole thread is based on speculation...

But I could also say you are assuming anyone that donates to Wiki has control of Wiki.

Or, as I said 31 pages ago, why wouldn't wiki accept a donation from Soros?
Doesn;t mean they are controled by Soros....
edit on 6-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
great point indeed.
of course it's only news when it
comes from MSM.

no wait, can't trust them either


MSM cannot be trusted to publish in a purely unbiased context and to consistently give sufficient coverage on the more important topics. That is the extent to which we must be weary of the MSM. Only the naive actually believe the MSM will just make up something from pure fiction... there will always be more sources to back up their reports, and generally, there will be multiple mainstream outlets that publish the same information. They don't become "mainstream" without having some sort of credibility, and they aren't going risk losing their credibility/viewership/money by making some bullsh#t up... even if they do have an agenda.

Blogs on the other hand can be created by absolutely anyone in no time, and information posted without any risk. That's not to say there aren't big blogs out there that do in fact hold some credibility... but not without earning it.

The point is this: You can't just selectively take information that some random dude posted, without any other source or evidence to back him up -- just his word -- and then use that to draw a definitive conclusion on what you believe to be fact. As I have said earlier before, to do so would be just plain dishonest, to both us and yourself.

It's okay to have suspicions and opinions on a matter, but I feel your trying to deceive us when you come here and use unsubstantiated claims in order to try and sway people into confusing opinions and rumors; with facts and truth. And especially on a topic as important as this one, it's just damn reckless.



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
32 pages comes down to that statement????
That sums up the fact that your whole thread is based on speculation...

absolutely not on both assumptions
cuz we're not gonna hear it from Julian.
And if we did, it would most certainly be
a lie per his e-mail confirming he'd
do anything to succeed.

I don't trust him or soros

and I most certainly would not
trust them with my families future.

black, ur barkin up the wrong tree.
u have no idea how stubborn I am.
I will not yield. The future of America
and her people may be at risk here.
Our sovereignty, our Constitution, our
Declaration of Independence, is all
in jeopardy. In a NWO, all of that
disappears.



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by backinblack
32 pages comes down to that statement????
That sums up the fact that your whole thread is based on speculation...

absolutely not on both assumptions
cuz we're not gonna hear it from Julian.
And if we did, it would most certainly be
a lie per his e-mail confirming he'd
do anything to succeed.

I don't trust him or soros

and I most certainly would not
trust them with my families future.

black, ur barkin up the wrong tree.
u have no idea how stubborn I am.
I will not yield. The future of America
and her people may be at risk here.
Our sovereignty, our Constitution, our
Declaration of Independence, is all
in jeopardy. In a NWO, all of that
disappears.


LMAO, so you are admitting your last post was nothing but a lie???
I'm struck dumb.


Your are basically saying, with zero real proof, your mind is set and NOTHING will change that..

I just have to ask then..Why the hell did you bother starting a thread??????
You admit you were NEVER prepared to debate..Wasted space or flag envy?



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
but I feel your trying to deceive us when you come here and use unsubstantiated claims in order to try and sway people into confusing opinions and rumors; with facts and truth. And especially on a topic as important as this one, it's just damn reckless.

unsubstantiated by only a few including urself.

stop living in ur dream world thinking
Assange is a coming savior.
He is not doing anything except
leading the sheep to slaughter.
And ur at the front of the line.

True Revolution only comes when we
the people allow it to happen
not when it is laid out on a table
like a buffet by a rothschild banker.
Seems as though u have already
drank the kool-aide.



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Navieko
but I feel your trying to deceive us when you come here and use unsubstantiated claims in order to try and sway people into confusing opinions and rumors; with facts and truth. And especially on a topic as important as this one, it's just damn reckless.

unsubstantiated by only a few including urself.

stop living in ur dream world thinking
Assange is a coming savior.
He is not doing anything except
leading the sheep to slaughter.
And ur at the front of the line.

True Revolution only comes when we
the people allow it to happen
not when it is laid out on a table
like a buffet by a rothschild banker.
Seems as though u have already
drank the kool-aide.


lol, The NWO promote people like you Boon...
You are NOT helping the sheeple by sitting at your comp spreading more lies..
That's just keeping the people occupied while they do their stuff...
If you REALLY cared, you'd be out doing something about it other than post on here..



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   


Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:31:08 +1100
To:

[This is a restricted internal development mailinglist for w-i-k-i-l-e-a-k-s-.-o-r-g.
Please do not mention that word directly in these discussions; refer instead to 'WL'.
This list is housed at riseup.net, an activist collective in Seattle with an established lawyer
and plenty of backbone.]



xxxxxxx says yes!

I wonder if that letter to Ellsberg has been routed to somewhere
other than the spam bucket. Can someone step forward to chase down
his postal address? Perhaps one of our bay area people?

Any other suggestions? xxxxxx noted that Psyphon [poorly chosen name!],
a sort of poor mans tor/i2p lulled Soros and a bunch of others into
giving them US$3,000,000 for development. As some of you may know we
were recently leaked the entire Davos (World Economic Forum)
attendees contacts list, which has Soros, Sergi-Brin, any many others
on it.

Presumably one of the reasons Psyphon was able to get these $ was its
affilication with some Canadian uni -- makes donors feel safe. We
have some people with affiliations, but that's not quite the same thing.


From:






Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 01:38:03 +1100
From:
To:

[This is a restricted internal development mailinglist for w-i-k-i-l-e-a-k-s-.-o-r-g.
Please do not mention that word directly in these discussions; refer instead to 'WL'.
This list is housed at riseup.net, an activist collective in Seattle with an established lawyer
and plenty of backbone.]


We enourage people to act ethically. If, like Ellsberg they believe
that involves disclosing classified information, then we can only
respect their courage and do what we can to make their bravery
meaningful. We're in a better position to that faced by the NYT with
Ellsberg. We have no direct editorial control, the climate is laxer
and the technology grants us great freedom as to jurisdiction. I seem
to recall US tax deductability having clauses about not advocating
violation of US laws? Is this what you were referring to? What's that
law like in practice?

Your comment on our make up is salient vis Eurasia. Do you have advice
on who to approach? Most of are not from US but Tiawan, Europe, and
Oceania. We've only just started approaching additional people. The
relative wealth and tolerance of the west gives us opportunities to be
involved in such a project -- I'm pretty sure it doesn't reflect any
dissonanance with our stated objectives -- but it's interesting that
that is your perception.

On 12/29/6, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Most of these distinguished individuals are of course associated with leaks in the U.S., not in Eastern Europe, China or Russia. And they more or less openly advocate defiance of U.S. laws on disclosure of classified information. That may be your position too. But if so, it would probably disqualify the effort from U.S. foundation support...
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From:
> Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 2:58 PM
> To:
> Subject: Re: advisory board inquiry [wikileaks]
>
> Hi xxxxxxxxxx. Thanks for your Soros suggestion. As you might know, one of the first things such organisatons look for is who is on your advisory board

>
> So far, among the people who may be known to you, we have xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John Young, and xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I suspect Dan Ellsberg, but this has yet to be confirmed.
>
> On 12/29/06, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Thanks very much. I can see you have given this some serious thought, and I believe that I understand your argument. I imagine that I am neither the first nor the last to raise questions.
> >
> > Anyway, I will continue to think about this, and let's see how things unfold.
> >
> > One of your questions concerned possible funding sources. One potential source might be the Soros Open Society Institute:
> >
> > www.soros.org...




just helping you out boon (more references to Soros than you can shake a stick at from leaked wikileaks emails)






posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
so you are admitting your last post was nothing but a lie???
I'm struck dumb.


No, I am NOT admitting it was a lie.

And I would agree on the dumb part

and just for curiosity
what planet are u really from?



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by backinblack
so you are admitting your last post was nothing but a lie???
I'm struck dumb.


No, I am NOT admitting it was a lie.

And I would agree on the dumb part

and just for curiosity
what planet are u really from?


lol, when all is lost insult the poster....

Yes you did lie..

One post you say julian can clear this up with one interview..
Next post you say if he did he would just be lieing...

Two contrary posts..One is a lie...You pick,,



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer
 


I don't see them supposed leaked emails anywhere on the site you linked..
Where are they from?



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
when all is lost insult the poster....

well look back over the last 2+ pages
and count how many times you have
attacked me by calling me a liar.
Don't u think that was multiple insults
towards me ??? Aren't you callin the
kettle black? lol



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


No Boon..Calling you a liar is a proven observation..
You can not say two totally different things and say one wasn't a lie..

Calling me dumb and from another planet is simply a childish insult and a way of avoiding the debate..

Play it your way..You'd be surprised how good at subtle insults I can be..



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by GeisterFahrer
 


I don't see them supposed leaked emails anywhere on the site you linked..
Where are they from?


the link was from the leaked email:

here is where you can read the leaked emails:

cryptome.org...



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


You're still misleaded.

Wikileaks does not serve the interests of one guy (Soros is just a puppet among many others), it's rather a much powerful system which is behind Wikileaks to serve a much higher purpose.

Satan and his fiends, who control the governments and the economy of this world, have staged these leaks (even if most of them are indeed genuine) and have focused on some of them more particularly.

The main info which has been leaked is about Iran/North Korea and Nuclear bombs, it is a psy-ops to prepare the people's mind about the coming Middle-East war which will quickly trig the beginning of the WW3, and religion will be blamed. The WW3, like WW1 and WW2 were, will be totaly staged.

The world leaders are all puppets of Satan, each one is in charge of a country but they are all part of Satan's crew. Ahmadinejad, Obama, Netanyahu, Sarkozy, Merkel, Ban Ki Moon, Medevedev/Putine.... are all serving the same master: Satan.

The goal behind this is to make the people accept the One world (non) religion of Maitreya/Raj Patel (Satan's First Lieutenant on earth, aka the antichrist or the Messiah: 2 faces of the same head) and to permit the staged landing of the so called Aliens (who are no more than devils), who will come as saviors (just like the US was introduced as a savior after WW2). This is all about deceiving you and stealing your souls...

Money is nothing, terrestrial power is ephemere,... the devils are aware of that and that's why your soul is much more important for them.

ATS is also part of this scheme, they are also puppets of Satan and are promoting this kind of thread in order to lose you once for all. You can be sure that any important media is under the control of Satan and his puppets (illuminatis and other secret societies).
edit on 6-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: completion



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I observe, with slight amusement, that you continue digging your own grawe on this thread Boondock


And still no proof whatsoever, right?



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Navieko
but I feel your trying to deceive us when you come here and use unsubstantiated claims in order to try and sway people into confusing opinions and rumors; with facts and truth. And especially on a topic as important as this one, it's just damn reckless.

unsubstantiated by only a few including urself.

stop living in ur dream world thinking
Assange is a coming savior.
He is not doing anything except
leading the sheep to slaughter.
And ur at the front of the line.

True Revolution only comes when we
the people allow it to happen
not when it is laid out on a table
like a buffet by a rothschild banker.
Seems as though u have already
drank the kool-aide.


lol, The NWO promote people like you Boon...
You are NOT helping the sheeple by sitting at your comp spreading more lies..
That's just keeping the people occupied while they do their stuff...
If you REALLY cared, you'd be out doing something about it other than post on here..


I wasnt going to come in on this ridiculous argument but I feel as you are wrong there.
First, I am no sheeple

But neither is anyone I know who is not a member of a conspiracy site.....'cough, cough'
Can you please explain who the hell are you to tell someone not to post on here?
Because id love to know who you think you are.
Also, aint you that guy that is trolling near enough all the pages?
The OP simply laid something out for us.
What, you dont agree? lol
Welcome to the world.
Well guess what, I agree with the OP.
And also, what are you doing apart from posting here also?
And if you like debates, there is a debate forum.
I thought this was a discussion board, not a place to call others liars just because you dont agree.
And theres no point in quoting me or replying to me because I simply will not bother to reply, i'll read your reply if you are brave enough to respond ( which I know you are...)
But I wont give you the pleasure of my attention anymore than this comment.



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Can you please explain who the hell are you to tell someone not to post on here?
Because id love to know who you think you are.
Also, aint you that guy that is trolling near enough all the pages?
The OP simply laid something out for us.
What, you dont agree? lol
Welcome to the world.

here here
cheers !!!!

I couldn't have said it better
and I am so glad u brought up
the trolling in multiple threads.
That means an agenda of disinfo


and thanks for contributing to
this thread

star for u



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Too much to read for the moment. I will read on weekend, but there is something I have to say:

It´s the idea WikiLeak stands for.
For me it´s not really important who Assange is, or what he has done.
You can never ever trust somebody fully. There is no black and white, only nuances of grey.
I hope WikiLeaks is what I want it to be.
If it´s not, well the governments badly disappointed all of us. If it´s on me, I don´t see an other chance
to show people that WE are the ones who choose who rules the world. We are not free! Governments
should serve us, not the other way! But that´s how the world runs at the moment.
WikiLeaks represents an idea of how the world could be.
This is what I stand for. And hell it´s about time to put them in their place.

mfg



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by backinblack
32 pages comes down to that statement????
That sums up the fact that your whole thread is based on speculation...

absolutely not on both assumptions
cuz we're not gonna hear it from Julian.
And if we did, it would most certainly be
a lie per his e-mail confirming he'd
do anything to succeed.

I don't trust him or soros

and I most certainly would not
trust them with my families future.

black, ur barkin up the wrong tree.
u have no idea how stubborn I am.
I will not yield. The future of America
and her people may be at risk here.
Our sovereignty, our Constitution, our
Declaration of Independence, is all
in jeopardy. In a NWO, all of that
disappears.


So you think we should put all our trust in TPTB? Don't you see that the constitution, independency is crumbling right now'? The future of America is at jeopardy right now, because of the terrible choices made since 9/11.

You are so far of track it's simply unbelievable.



new topics

top topics



 
203
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

log in

join