It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
In the end,all one can do is remove their source of sustenance.

It changes across the span of time and places,but not so much.

Those parasites feed on ignorance and greed.

It does go both ways.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

BS I am Boon..I'm stating facts about what you are posting..

Not to be particular or anything, but I missed those facts you posted.
I see your opinions, much. Direct me to the facts you posted?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Mate, you said he got his PHD online useing a kenyan address..
I linked to his years and Melb Uni..
Where's my lies??

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Where's my lies??

lol
another lie
I didn't say that.

You posted it as a rebuttal to the truthrss link
I posted. U interjected Assange's education
into this thread, I didn't

Frankly, I don't know how many degrees
he's got and frankly don't give a rats butt
as how many degrees he's got has absolutely
nothing to do with this OP.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Where's my lies??

lol
another lie
I didn't say that.

You posted it as a rebuttal to the truthrss link
I posted. U interjected Assange's education
into this thread, I didn't

Frankly, I don't know how many degrees
he's got and frankly don't give a rats butt
as how many degrees he's got has absolutely
nothing to do with this OP.

I agree but it does bring some relevance as to the credibility of your source..
That's what I'm questioning..

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Isn't it possible the government simply went corrupt and had too much power and Soros wanted to help take it down? Haven't we all been hoping some billionaire would come along and fund the revolution?

So please tell me why a billionaire would want
to take down a system that made him rich ???

And yes, wouldn't it be nice if a billionaire would do
that for us common folk. But I don't foresee it
happening.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Isn't it possible the government simply went corrupt and had too much power and Soros wanted to help take it down? Haven't we all been hoping some billionaire would come along and fund the revolution?

So please tell me why a billionaire would want
to take down a system that made him rich ???

And yes, wouldn't it be nice if a billionaire would do
that for us common folk. But I don't foresee it
happening.

Like I said earlier..
I think it maybe that Julian thinks, wow, this idiot that I'd like to take down wants to give me money..
Why not??

But I also think we need to see the other 99.9% of leaks before we decide who's side wiki is on..

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I agree but it does bring some relevance as to the credibility of your source..
That's what I'm questioning..

well if u r attacking the source
wouldn't the responsibility of proving it
inaccurate rest on ur shoulders?

All I did was find that Assange did have
a Kenyan address at one time which
could allow him to have that address
on a college application. Other than
that, you might just have to ask
Julian.

But as of right now, nothing u have posted
have proven the source inaccurate.
So until proven inaccurate,
it stands as evidence

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hahahaha!!

IS this a joke?

Oh man, I got told that people on ATS make up some outrageous stories for attention, this is up there.

George Soros is not the person you think he is.

In fact Mr Soros may be rich and have a degree of power but he could hardly mastermind what you are claiming.

He is known too publically through his good deeds, his business models concerning Investment Management and his other endeavors.

No one with such a public profile and such an attention seeking personality would be behind what you claim. And If you can follow the money trail as you say and it leads to Mr Soros its only because he is being used like a certain persons Mother on free-for-all-day.

Im still laughing.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

But I also think we need to see the other 99.9% of leaks before we decide who's side wiki is on..

I don't see how that is of any importance.
Whatever is published will be for an agenda
and that agenda is driven by it's funding.
We may not understand WHY certain info
is released, but that does not mean there
is a hidden agenda there.

I also remember 2 yrs ago getting
a letter in the mail that told me I was
pre-qualified for a credit card of $200.00.
I was pre-approved, just sign here and send it
back in. Well I thought this agenda was also
to help me out. Until I got a few purchases
on the card and realized they had doubled
the interest rate so they could rob me blind.

Wikileaks is gonna rob us blind.
There are no free lunches.
But they want us to believe
there are which is why they have
a spokesman with a baby face
and a cute smile. They are selling
a product. That product is slavery
to a NWO.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
When it comes to simple logic, how come Soros was allowed to set up his Open Society Institutions in the communist Hungary in 1984 and later in the Soviet Union in 1987 ? Such ventures were only possible for communists or communist agents and NOT for an American businessman like Soros.

How exactly, George, can you prove, as an American citizen and therefore enemy of the communists, who was in fact able to set up such institute in China, how exactly you prove to the communist "justice" that you are NOT a CIA spy and anti-communist ? If they want to kill you, they will kill you.

How is it possible, George, that the General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party fixed the problem for you - this wouldn't happen unless (UNLESS) Soros is a communist agent himself.

www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Wikileaks is gonna rob us blind.
There are no free lunches.
But they want us to believe
there are which is why they have
a spokesman with a baby face
and a cute smile. They are selling
a product. That product is slavery
to a NWO.

So in your eyes there are no good guys..
Couldn't be that he is like a lot here on ATS that see what is happening in the world,
but he is in a position to do something about it.
Atleast open our eyes with proof?

But no, he has to be a bad guy, there are no heros, only vilains..Shame..

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I don't know if I fully agree with your total theory yet Boon.

But Something about the whole wiki thing is somehow strange. I just can't put my finger on it. But In the brief time looking them over there is just something "not right" about them. Like there is something missing or "gone over" with them.

You are probably on the right track, but I have no competing motivational theory of my own yet.
I will go along with your overall premise, but will remain flexible as more info becomes available.

Keep diggin'

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

thank you for coming to your senses

that leaked email was interesting:

To: John Young
Subject: martha stuart pgp
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 12:20:25 -0500

—–BEGIN PGP MESSAGE—–
Version: None

J. We are going to fxxx them all. Chinese mostly, but not entirely a feint. Invention
abounds. Lies, twists and distorts everywhere needed for protection. Hackers monitor
chinese and other intel as they burrow into their targets, when they pull, so do we.
Inxhaustible supply of material. Near 100,000 documents/emails a day. We’re going to crack the world open and let it flower into something new. If fleecing the CIA will assist us, then fleece we will. We have pullbacks from NED, CFR, Freedomhouse and other CIA teats. We have all of pre 2005 afghanistan. Almost all of india fed. Half
a dozen foreign ministries. Dozens of political parties and consulates, worldbank,
apec, UN sections, trade groups, tibet and fulan dafa associations and… russian
phishing mafia who pull data everywhere. We’re drowing. We don’t even know a tenth
of what we have or who it belongs to. We stopped storing it at 1Tb.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Boon, and all....Cheers

Wikileaks...who is Wikileaks? Well this question has been thought provoking...here is what I have dugg up.
For all of you MSM fans, and its not news unless its mainstream I have searched far and wide and found you the
"gems" so you can stop with the "credible source" stuff.

The controversial website WikiLeaks, which argues the cause of openness in leaking classified or confidential documents, has set up an elaborate global financial network to protect a big secret of its own—its funding...

In response, the site has established a complex system for collecting and disbursing its donations to obscure their origin and use, Mr. Assange said. Anchoring the system is a foundation in Germany established in memory of a computer hacker who died in 2001.
online.wsj.com...

From there...we find the German Hacker
German über-Hacker Dies
Jul 30 2001

In Western Berlin, in the offices of the left-wing daily "die tageszeitung," fringe computer hobbyists are sitting at a conference table, sharing their knowledge of early computers and computer networks.

They followed the call of Wau Holland, a bearded, balding man in dungarees who looks more like an eco-warrior than an electronics enthusiast. The assembled group is about to found the Chaos Computer Club and go down in computing history....Read today, Holland’s editorial that appeared in the first issue of CCC’s magazine "Datenschleuder" back in 1984 appears almost visionary. For him and for the CCC, the computer was already not merely a technology but "the most important new medium." He held that "all existing media will be increasingly networked through computers, a networking which creates a new quality of media."

The first and foremost goal of the hackers’ association was to promote this new medium, by "distributing wiring diagrams and kits for cheap and universal modems." What should have earned the CCC a medal for the advancement of the information society, however, got him in conflict with the arcane German telecom law.
.......An online condolence book for Holland has over 450 entries so far.

themilitarystandard.com...

That establishes the fact that the foundation established for Wikileaks funding is The Wau Holland Foundation.

From there, we can find Soros, who has a jaded and dark history, that is not published much on the net. But, he is not the squeaky clean do good that some think.

Soros may be the biggest political fat cat of all time. Convicted in France of insider trading, Soros specializes in weakening or collapsing the currencies of entire nations for his own selfish interests. He is known as the man who broke the Bank of England. His power is such that his statements alone can cause currencies to go up or down....

The media consistently ignore the fact that this so-called “philanthropist” has had several brushes with the law as he has laid siege to national economies and currencies. Hard-working U.S. businessmen understand how Soros has made his money. In protesting a Soros appearance hosted by the University of Toledo, Edwin J. Nagle III, president and CEO of the Nagle Companies, highlighted “the immoral and unethical means by which he achieved his wealth.” He added, “I certainly didn’t see included in his bio the stories on how he collapsed whole country’s currencies for his own self interests so that many may suffer.”

Here, Soros signed a consent decree in United States District Court, in a Securities and Exchange Commission case involving stock manipulation, and was fined $75,000 by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission for holding positions “in excess of speculative limits.” Stories about Soros rarely, if ever, mention any of his legal problems
....Soros has categorically denied receiving money from drug cartels or any form of criminal activity. The fact remains, however, that at least some of his financial operations have been based offshore, in banking and financial centers that are widely reported to be considered conducive to money-laundering. The Soros fund is based in the Netherlands Antilles, a self-governing federation of five Caribbean islands. A CIA factbook describes the region as “a transshipment point for South American drugs bound for the US and Europe; money-laundering center.”

www.aim.org...

And finally, the clincher.

The linchpin of WikiLeaks's financial network is Germany's Wau Holland Foundation. WikiLeaks encourages donors to contribute to its account at the foundation, which under German law can't publicly disclose the names of donors. Because the foundation "is not an operational concern, it can't be sued for doing anything. So the donors' money is protected, in other words, from lawsuits," Mr. Assange said.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I didn't say that.
Yes I do believe there are some good guys
or even heroes in this world.
But at this time, I do not believe
Soros to be one of those.

Do you have evidence to prove
to me that Soros is a good guy?
If so please present it for discussion.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

burn the ships

absolutely splendid post

star for u

so as all can see Soros
is NOT the good guy
some peg him to be.
thanks for ur contribution
to this thread

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Amazing is it not that setting up a Foundation can provide one with such cover.

While I was at it, I thought I would throw in a few more interesting ( are we ever shocked anymore? )
finds.

Soros Quotes:

“It is sort of a disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out,” (The Independent, June 3, 1993)

“I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of self-importance –to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes or, even better, a scientist like Einstein,” (The Alchemy of Finance, George Soros)

According to friend Byron Wien (now with the Blackstone Group), “You must understand he thinks he’s been anointed by God to solve insoluble problems. The proof is that he has been so successful at making so much. He therefore thinks he has a responsibility to give money away,” (Time Magazine, Sept 1, 1997)

“If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin. But when I made my way in the world I wanted to indulge myself in my fantasies to the extent that I could afford.”

George Soros 60 Minutes Interview – 12/20/98 / Transcript:

www.theblaze.com...

The Story about The Bank Of England is there also.

And last but not least....
Those who wish to see Capitalism fall...Assange is not on that bandwagon....

He told Forbes: "I have mixed attitudes towards capitalism, but I love markets. Wikileaks is designed to make capitalism more free and ethical."

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I didn't say that.
Yes I do believe there are some good guys
or even heroes in this world.
But at this time, I do not believe
Soros to be one of those.

Do you have evidence to prove
to me that Soros is a good guy?
If so please present it for discussion.

I don't give a damn about Soros..
I thought this thread was about Julian Assange..
Obviously I was wrong....

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

wow, ur on a roll this morning

nice work

boon

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join