It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatevername
Why is Soros such a danger to the country?
He promotes drugs, so what?

He is opposed to Fox, Bush, Iraq war.
The guys that are picking on him are christians, Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck.
Is there any serious evidence that points out he's a bad guy?

yes, Mark Stephens.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hall of mirrors. The problem faced is determining if Soros is really "doing" or being done

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I really do not care about Glen Becks theory about Assage and Sorros(which is where you got this story). I do not care about Beck or Bill oReilly or any of Fox news. These people are broadcasting soundbytes calling for Assange to be executed.

Wikileaks is not making these cables up.

They are real. They exsisted. They are showing them to the public.

Are you afraid of the truth?

Do you want to live a society where the governments keeps the sheep in the dark and feeds them lies?

Boondock , you should be ashamed of yourself with a thread like this on abovetopsecret.

This is the truth. Sometimes its hard to accept. I am not prepared to live in the dark anymore.Maybe you want to.

For the last time this is the TRUTH. Its staring you in the face and you still reject it. You have been distracted.You just want to vent your anger at somebody and BLoody fox news has convinced you to vent it at the messanger.

wake up man.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Stars to you!
I approve for anyone to bring us transparency because I think it helps fight corruption.
In order to solve the problem we must know everything about it and these guys are informing us.
So that is a good thing.

I have a theory of what might be the cause. Without having investigated too much about George Soros' wrongdoings, I assume that he probably supplied his fair share in to the suffering in the world. Now that he has grown old and he has seen and experienced a lot of the world, he thinks: "Why not do something in return for what the world has given to me?" So he exposes the trouble that he and others have caused (maybe they work together) and try to crowd-source the problem.
Just a thought ofcourse :p
edit on 3-12-2010 by whatevername because: added a funny theory

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I couldn't agree more with your sentiments, BUT selective truth is lying too.

So while i hope wikileaks keeps publishing everything they can, i still won't actually trust them.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whatevername

I agree with your theory. I have seen this type of thing on many levels.

If we listened to people who have made mistakes and asked them why and helped them we could progress much more.

Instead we have a society in which we point and judge and punish. This allows everyone else to make the same mistakes. Those who make mistakes are never trusted again.Its only a matter of time before we all have to punish each other.

No matter what is revealed the trick is not to get angry. We have to find solutions. So many people are doing what they are doing because they were shown this is the way to do it and seen others do it. I am prepared to say 'ok' shake hands and move forward. Its not about pointing and judging. Its about learning.

Break the circle. We are been given a chance. Please help break the circle.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Wikileaks, the same as any other news source, always should be taken with a pinch of salt..........

Mr Soros & Wikileaks?........ Glenn Beck written all over it........ why believe him over wiki??

Has fox always been a puppet of a higher plan?
Why believe there main man now?
Whats changed?

He sure does seem to be seperate'n america into pidgeon holes doesn't he?

i mean if i wanted to look for a group of people who were against the government then i'd follow GB.
He's got millions rally'n behind his every word.......

People who go against governments or regimes..... aren't they or couldn't they be called terrorists?

And what has been the war on so far since 9/11?

How long ya reckon before the tea baggers are called the same and become part of the goverments war?

Just questions..........

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

I couldn't agree more with your sentiments, BUT selective truth is lying too.

So while i hope wikileaks keeps publishing everything they can, i still won't actually trust them.

There's a few threads here with a lot more info than MSM is letting out..
If anyone, it's the MSM with the agenda..
From the start I have seen no proof that Wikileaks is controled in any way by Soros..
Not one bit of proof !!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
www.discoverthenetworks.org...

Here is a list of all the organizations supported by Soros.

I do support most of their views.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thank you for this reply I am so very happy to see someone stand up for hamunity and truth ,peace to us all we need ia

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SincerelySarcastic

What you posted is exactly what i posted in a earlier post except you posted it more clearer, thank you. feels good to realize I am not alone. I am realizing we do have people in ats working against us. I am newer to ats and realizing the game know. again thank you.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by fredcall

I believe IF it happens, WHEN the economic downfall happens because it will, the government is damned and determined to work against each other hench pushing the deficit ever forward bringing the world banks away from americas banking ,leaving us broker then history could ever foretell, then and only then will americas yellow citizens stand up and start revoluting. Being past due our time is gone we lost our chance to think with our brains and change the system. starving and slaughtering each other NWO is know the option, cloer then further is the truth, call me a nut call me whatever fact is fact and then we will know, Glen Beck knew what you coose to ignore. Again I shall state this open your minds, this NWO order is not just one person, it is 7 do you hear me 7. not one man can handle such a deed, we as a species tend to limit our minds to a specific thought and this is what shall take us down.

With the neighborhood watch, as with most americans who truely believes in this such as you and I where can I go to find believers other then you and I and a few others from other regions. Im alone in this however I have for many years planned my escape....peace to us all we need it

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
One more piece of the puzzle is disclosed.
Guess who is representing Bradley Manning
in his Court martial?

Manning’s attorney is Mark Stevens, who also
does pro-bono work for George Soros and the
Open Society Institute.

Additionally, Assange negotiated with George Soros’
Open Society Institute for funding for Wikileaks.

www.thenewamerican.com...

Manning's attorney is David E. Coombs
www.bradleymanning.org...

LOL !

link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I sat there on november 4th almost to the last minute had a hard time deciding...damn McCain for his running mate, i dotted Obama, havent regreted it because of Palin, and if she is the republican ticket I will do the same, she is by far more dangerous then him. What is happening in america is, people are voting with star gazed eyes not political voices, or they are staunch democrat or republican and they will die before they would vote for the opposing party, we have as a society lost touch with reality...peace to us all we need it.

link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

a another piece to the jig-saw puzzel...jess i need a kaliedascope to see straight!!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This was the psy-ops wing probably the most aggressive wing of the NWO. Now that it has fallen I would pay attention to who is going to replace George Soros. If he was truly the leader of the NWO the organizations efforts should fall away but I don't think that is the case.

Usually tactics that are focuses of national organizations become focuses of media. I would look to see if any unusual people are associating with George Soros's supporters. If it isn't one of George Soros entrusted then this goes alot deeper.

Psy ops was targeted by the media so aswell as Sleeper Cells. These vary well may of been tactics implemented. If things are business as usual and you see almost no change in the NWO as they move on. This would of been just a ploy to disempower

George Soros and discredit him while they reconstruct. If it isn't then the whole NWO organization will change focus. I think its only a wing though it got too ambitious to stay in the organization and was ousted.

Keep digging indeed what puppet will replace him now. If you really want answers!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I believe however may be wrong you are a christian? ok so if you are, go back and re read what jesus told you, beware of the beast for he appears to be the good guy ( he didnt say it in those words but break it down and this is what the bible tells you) sorros is not the good guy.....peace to us all we need it

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

To me NWO`s definition is, total control of the comoners through depopulation..... peace to us all we need it

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

I personelly smell a mind changing rat whom is trying to confuse peoples here on ats you whomever believe i am wrong go for the ripping apart of my post I can take it peace to us all we need it

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen
So, if you don't mind. What did change your mind?
I have seen you defend wikileaks before, and I hope it's not just Glen Beck saying so, because that would be just sad.

what changed my mind?

google searches on topics like:

wikileaks financing
wikileaks incorporated
wikileaks money
wikileaks stockholder
Julian Assange
wikipedia wikileaks
wikileaks funding

etc.... etc....

it's called online research

new topics