It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

So, if you don't mind. What did change your mind?
I have seen you defend wikileaks before, and I hope it's not just Glen Beck saying so, because that would be just sad.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I am exhausted.. If it matters to anyone.. I cannot hold this flag up much longer... Yet keep passing by, I am just a figment of your imagination.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

You say that you are afraid that those who ignore history and follow these evil men will be our demise as a once free and great nation.

I suggest to you that they won't be my demise. And they won't be the demise of those who think and act like myself.

America is a diverse country with lots and lots of nationalities and DNA and ways of thinking. America is very Darwinian. The strong will survive.

If you are strong, you won't be taken down by the weaklings. Have faith.

And don't worry about Wikileaks. Nobody has the time or energy to read all that garbage that anyone of import already knew. And the enemies out in the desert don't have computer and are illiterate anyway.

All is good. Take my word for it.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Yes
I did change my mind after that conversation
with you in the other thread. A lot can happen
in one's opinions in a 24 hr period.

WHAT PART OF THIS IS HARD FOR U TO UNDERSTAND??

THOSE ARE YOUR WORDS............

READ THE FIRST 5 WORDS TO YOURSELF...

IT SAYS " I DID CHANGE MY MIND"

now, why did you change your mind, and please just tell us the supposed post,

that is, if it really does exist????

or, could this entire POST have an agenda too it????

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
wiki leaks is just what it is, a publicity stunt, to do what? Well to take the uneducated for a ride. I suppose this thread holds some kinda truth but it is so distorted I am at the end of a charade when it comes to the revealing of the truth. It is what it is. Satire, with the de ja of that and this of what you want to believe.. We are yet civil nor intellectual as a species. We are conditioned and it continues, hook line and sinker you are my strange friend... I have my own guess, my guess is distortion.. In the Questions in itself. Welcome to the unknown..
I am exhausted..... I am going to have to except defeat tomorrow, oh ya, and this thread is good reminder of what for.. Talk about not being worth it... I expected more...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

Jebus mate, he's allowed to change his mind..
Why is irrelevant to the thread..Discuss that instead of the poster..

Personally I think Boon was kidnapped and replaced with a reptilian,
but that just means I now have to debate with a lizard..

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
wiki leaks is just what it is, a publicity stunt, to do what? Well to take the uneducated for a ride. I suppose this thread holds some kinda truth but it is so distorted I am at the end of a charade when it comes to the revealing of the truth. It is what it is. Satire, with the de ja of that and this of what you want to believe.. We are yet civil nor intellectual as a species. We are conditioned and it continues, hook line and sinker you are my strange friend... I have my own guess, my guess is distortion.. In the Questions in itself. Welcome to the unknown..
I am exhausted..... I am going to have to except defeat tomorrow, oh ya, and this thread is good reminder of what for.. Talk about not being worth it... I expected more...

Most of what goes on in the Information Train is taking the uneducated for rides. And, oh, how so many uneducated there are. Descendants of the Pied Piper's lemminghood.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Now, you make some good points Boondock, but I can't carry the vibe as far as you have.

There's some good cliches similar to: "know a man by his fruits," and in this regard I confess I like what Assange is doing

1. If we're to hang men for their patronage, then we'll have to do the same for Mr. Schindler (that famous list maker fella). We'd have to do the same for Mr. George Washington too (he worked for those evil red coats at one time). Just because Assange may have found patronage with Soros, IMHO, doesn't mean he deserves the hangman's noose.

2. Looking at the outcomes of the whole of Wikileaks, I think we will all agree in the debasement in legitimacy and credibility of any/all big government/corporation/media. I can't believe that because Billary is catching some of the flak on this cablegate that he has done anything other than expose the corruption and incompetency of any/all Dept of the (former) union.

You know, when I used to publicly confront the credibility of Billary the 1st, people used to accuse me of being a Republicrat. When Boy George found my public expressions of displeasure, I then was accused of being a Demublican. If anyone else had seen the full spectrum of my expressions and principles throughout the whole of the battle, they would have understood that I'm not for either Human Farming Management Team.

Similarly so, while some of you may be quick to sling some mud because Assange/Wikileaks has found an external sponsor, I'm going to reserve my judgments while I jump for joy in celebration at the continued and further destruction of the (former) union's credibility and legitimacy.

Odin's blessings upon Wikileaks and Assange's work.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Jebus mate, he's allowed to change his mind..
Why is irrelevant to the thread..Discuss that instead of the poster..

Personally I think Boon was kidnapped and replaced with a reptilian,
but that just means I now have to debate with a lizard..

If I tried to read every one of these posts....like Boon must have attempted.....I'd either surrender of volunteer for suicide bomber duty in a rubber room. Trying to read some of the stuff that is posted is not far away from being beaten with a rubber hose until you 'CHANGE' your mind. It's not far away from watching a speech delivered by a teleprompter. I'm sure that after a while anyone who read all these comments would be ready for Clockwork Orange gibberish: derry me timber der blubber mate.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fredcall

you make me feel better...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

thanks for the concern...........

but, I think you may have missed the entire conversation. I have been trying to get an answer from boon since page 12..............

his entire reasoning for this OP is based on a lie, as far as I can tell................

it would be so simple for him to provide the mentioned thread, and this banter would be over..

pretty simple, huh?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Can somebody please explain to me why George Soros is a bad man? I've heard this controversy about Soros only from rightwing media outlets and websites. Other than that of being a wealthy person that has liberal leanings, what makes him a bad person again?

I've tried to search on google and it's only consisting of conservatives complaining about him. Does anybody hve a credible none biased link that might explain why? Maybe I can look at him from another perspective,.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Wikileaks is not a CIA experiment or operative network. It is ran by Assange who was originally a hacker and started up a blog and eventually Wikileaks. In the beginning he had a small crew and some volunteers. He is our governments number one enemy.

Please, enough with this BS about him being a CIA operative. It's embarrassing to those who demand the truth on this site.

I agree, this is getting OUT OF HAND!!!!

Joke's over guys.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fredcall

so, you 2 guys are taking over from, BURN THE SHIPS and JAYNKEEL??

lmao

pretty slick though...........I noticed you both left boons original quote off of your posts??
edit on 2-12-2010 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

with all due respect boon, is boon, X on ats. I trust him to be just who he is on the boards, I dont have to agree. And he knows just as much of life as I do. Which in itself defeats the purpose of TRUTH on this thread he started but either way I respect him for his fictional artwork.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Can somebody please explain to me why George Soros is a bad man?

Openers, was posted earliler in the thread, but buried in the early pages.

Soros may be the biggest political fat cat of all time. Convicted in France of insider trading, Soros specializes in weakening or collapsing the currencies of entire nations for his own selfish interests. He is known as the man who broke the Bank of England. His power is such that his statements alone can cause currencies to go up or down....

The media consistently ignore the fact that this so-called “philanthropist” has had several brushes with the law as he has laid siege to national economies and currencies. Hard-working U.S. businessmen understand how Soros has made his money. In protesting a Soros appearance hosted by the University of Toledo, Edwin J. Nagle III, president and CEO of the Nagle Companies, highlighted “the immoral and unethical means by which he achieved his wealth.” He added, “I certainly didn’t see included in his bio the stories on how he collapsed whole country’s currencies for his own self interests so that many may suffer.”

Here, Soros signed a consent decree in United States District Court, in a Securities and Exchange Commission case involving stock manipulation, and was fined $75,000 by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission for holding positions “in excess of speculative limits.” Stories about Soros rarely, if ever, mention any of his legal problems
....Soros has categorically denied receiving money from drug cartels or any form of criminal activity. The fact remains, however, that at least some of his financial operations have been based offshore, in banking and financial centers that are widely reported to be considered conducive to money-laundering. The Soros fund is based in the Netherlands Antilles, a self-governing federation of five Caribbean islands. A CIA factbook describes the region as “a transshipment point for South American drugs bound for the US and Europe; money-laundering center.”

www.aim.org...

Edit to add more

“It is sort of a disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out,” (The Independent, June 3, 1993)

“I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of self-importance –to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes or, even better, a scientist like Einstein,” (The Alchemy of Finance, George Soros)

According to friend Byron Wien (now with the Blackstone Group), “You must understand he thinks he’s been anointed by God to solve insoluble problems. The proof is that he has been so successful at making so much. He therefore thinks he has a responsibility to give money away,” (Time Magazine, Sept 1, 1997)

“If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin. But when I made my way in the world I wanted to indulge myself in my fantasies to the extent that I could afford.”

George Soros 60 Minutes Interview – 12/20/98 / Transcript:

www.theblaze.com...

edit on 2-12-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by fredcall
I never said Judy Assangry was a CIA operative. He was never qualified to be an operative. I said he was a CIA puppet. I also said he was a George Soros puppet. Interesting links between all of them, huh?

I gotta say, I've lurked around alot of these wikileaks threads, and you pop up in each one and purposely screw up Assange's name to make a mockery of it, but it's really not very funny and kind of annoying. We get it. You don't like the guy. But please stop pretending you don't know his name, since again, you post in almost ALL the threads. If you won't do that at least come up with a funny one.

Anyway, on topic. I have had a hard time with this wikileaks thing, mainly the fact that the mainstream media, that we all pretty much agree are mouthpieces for TPTB, have picked this up and run with it. CNN has had their own section dedicated to it for a while now. That doesn't jive with me. If this were really something that the government didn't want us to see, we wouldn't see it on the MSM the way we do now. It would be ignored, or at the most there would be a small piece on it, which did nothing but discredit it and attack the messenger....

Boy, you may have read my posts.....but you didn't understand them.

I don't hate Judy Assangry. I'm simply pointing out that Judy Assangry is not very wise. Maybe intelligent in a computer hacking way. But not very wise. His narcisstic personality got the better of him.

Judy Assangry is a dupe. A pawn. A disposable plastic tool to the Soros/Obama shadow team. They fed Judy Assangry a lot of useless information that everyone already knew about. They told Judy Assangry that it was classified material. And Judy Assangry fell for the rake. Judy Assangry actually believed he was delivering to the world a lot of mind blowing information.

Well, maybe mind blowing to a lot of liberals who aren't any wiser than Judy Assangry.

The upshot? Judy Assangry is surrounded. He's going to prison. If they don't assassinate him. His life is ruined. They might put him in the same supermax prison cell that John Gotti died of throat cancer. Judy Assangry's narcisstic personality hung himself.

Why should I hate Judy Assangry? He made a lot of liberals happy for a short spell. A delusional happiness, to be sure. But that's about all the happiness liberals have anymore.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It seems to me around here there's a conspiracy born every minute.
edit on 2-12-2010 by Exsisto because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Hell man, I'm no fan of Soros, but thank Goodness we've got a turkey like that in our corner when it comes to this Anti-Constitutional Cabal in the District of Criminals! Hell, I'd go to the Soro University, if nothing more than to learn a few dirty tricks to bring down dirty syndicates like the one we're subjected to.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sakokrap

So your bottom line is money then? Its all good if you make money?
Even if you need to break laws to rake in the bucks?

Ha, Soros is in no ones corner. He is his own god, and money is his god.
edit on 2-12-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join