It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After several years of reading, I finally signed up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hello all, my name is Ron aka "Rshowtime". I have been an avid reader/fan of ATS for longer than I can remember and just now decided to sign-up for my own account. I just want to thank everybody here for all of the great posts, news and opinions that have kept me well-informed and intrigued over the years!

I may not post topics regularly myself, but I am a DAILY reader of several forums on this site. My main interests here are the topics dealing with end-time prophecy, aliens, UFOs, disclosure and 2012, although I do check out most every topic on a regular basis.

Thanks for having me and for the terrific service you guys provide! Keep up the excellent work, ATS!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
i'm a long time lurker and recent member too, so howdy and have fun posting.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rshowtime

Haha cool, I was lurking on here for a few weeks before I decided to make an account.

Welcome!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Same here my friend, joined today.

Glad I'm not the only newbie in this environment.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Welcome this place is one of the best sites on the web. I can talk about crazy conspiracy's, my girlfriend, and find cool recipes all in one spot.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I certainly hope you DO post often as every little bit of information and opinion counts

Hope you find what your looking for, and it's always nicer on the other side of the fence

Keep your tinfoil hat handy.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
it's Awesome to see the lurkers (myself included - about a week ago) are starting to get bold and signing up.

GOOD FOR YOU!

I Welcome your comments, opinions, and debates!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thanks you guys. Nice to be greeted by other new members as well. I have loved ATS for a loooong while and I am very familiar with the way things work around here, so I figured it was high time that I finally got involved.

I also just updated a little more on my bio/profile if anybody would like to know a bit more about Me. I am more than happy to answer any questions that any of you may have about my interests and beliefs as well.

I will close this reply with one final mention-- YES, I do believe in UFOs, however I am not 100% sure where I stand on the truth behind them. Are they piloted by little gray men? Are they government projects? Or are they possibly holographic diversions? I am still unclear as to what I believe, which is why I love ATS-- for the diversity of opinion and access to several theories.

By the way, YES, I have indeed witnessed ONE "UFO" in my lifetime, from a pretty close range, when I was about 12-13 years old. I am 31 now and still to this day have no clue what I actually experienced. I have been looking to the sky ever since, begging for a follow-up encounter to analyze with adult eyes and scrutiny.

Anyway, thank you for the very warm welcome!

~ Ron "Showtime" aka Rshowtime
Detroit, MI ~ USA
edit on 1-12-2010 by Rshowtime because: spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Same here! I've been haunting this site for quite some time as well..happy to meet you!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous73

Same here! I've been haunting this site for quite some time as well..happy to meet you!

Nice to meet you too, friend. Here's to an interesting future as new members of ATS!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'd like to ask the other new members that have replied to my introduction-- WHY did you decide the time was right for yourself to join ATS NOW?

As for Myself, I feel that we are on the verge of a global awakening and the world has never been closer to the possible reality of FULL disclosure, when it comes to whatever these UFOs in the sky may be. That is why I decided it was time to join in on the discussions.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

About the aliens, I am convinced they have run their schemes against mankind(with our gvmts giving them a hand and "raw material") for a very long period of time(approx. 100 years) now. They are now being swept away as the world as we know it is coming to an end.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

/Remember Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Welcome! I lurked for many years, too

How is it in Detroit these days? I want to grad school there (WSU) and lived on campus - left 10 yrs ago. It was quite an experience. Not sure it's going to be safe when the SHTF!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Yes, I delurked because of the quickening.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius

Welcome! I lurked for many years, too

How is it in Detroit these days? I want to grad school there (WSU) and lived on campus - left 10 yrs ago. It was quite an experience. Not sure it's going to be safe when the SHTF!

Oh yes, Detroit has changed so very much in the past 10 years that you've been gone! You're right, it probably will not be the safest city to be in when it all goes down. Hell, it's not safe right now as it is. lol

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I lurked for quite awhile before I joined.

I occasionally post. It takes some time to craft a good post.

Welcome.

top topics

join