It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinite Knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
When I dream, i feel as though i have infinite knowledge. I always know what will happen, I understand all topics. I feel like I am gaining this knowledge in real life, through asking the Lord for it through prayer. I think that the after life, is a lot like dreams. We gain knowledge through our dreams. It is our own information. In the Bible the Lord talks to prophets through dreams. Dreams are like personal information that we must use to better ourselves. Dreams are pretty much unexplained, its like a alternate reality. I believe this knowledge is waiting for us in the afterlife, but we must gain as much of it now as we can.

So keep a dream journal, and learn to understand things and your environment. Ask for knowledge through prayer and say the rosary everyday. Do Not, let the demons win.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The demons must win, because they are interested in your own salvation as well.

Plato believed that all knowledge is simply remembered, not created.

I believe this, as I've experienced truths and know that all things that have been, are, or will be already exist in the infinite matrix of the ALL.

Sleeping simply allows you to connect to different planes of existence much easier, so if you ask yourself something with enough devotion - it's likely you'll find an answer and remember it when you wake up. The same can be had from deep meditation.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is very interesting. I experience, the same type of dreams. I feel as though while in a dream, i understand everything that is, and everything that will be.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

If you know everything then what state do i live in? Im not challenging you, im just curious to see if what your are saying is truth, because i believe the same thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That is completely irrelevant, and for your sake I hope that you agree.

I'm confused why you would think that I claim to know all? I didn't say that. Perhaps you misread my post?

Though, I am confident that if I did genuinely care to find out - I COULD find out. However, I don't really care and therefor I can't devote my energies to such a feat.
edit on 1-12-2010 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2010 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

In your dream though you do have infinite knowledge because you are within a world that is being created by your own mind, you are quite literally the god of your own dream world!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Its not a matter of knowing what will happen, It is understanding why things happen, and gaining understanding in the real world. Al though dreams are also mixed with feelings of extreme emotion.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by derickonfire

"I believe this, as I've experienced truths and know that all things that have been, are, or will be already exist in the infinite matrix of the ALL."

You did say that you know everything.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
Its not a matter of knowing what will happen, It is understanding why things happen, and gaining understanding in the real world. Al though dreams are also mixed with feelings of extreme emotion.

I believe emotions are core. They be came before "understanding" was even necessary. It's important to recognize and try to "understand" emotions.

I know I said that in a way that may not make sense - but unfortunately humans have evolved (de-evolved in a spiritual sense, evolved in a material sense) to require our each individual understanding of ALL.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I know this: "all things that have been, are, or will be already exist in the infinite matrix of the ALL."

I do not know "ALL.

I apologize for my confusing rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by derickonfire

I know I said that in a way that may not make sense - but unfortunately humans have evolved (de-evolved in a spiritual sense, evolved in a material sense) to require our each individual understanding of ALL.

Puts me in mind of something Robert Anton Wilson once said. "Our technology has evolved from the bone club into the technological innovations of the modern age, yet our minds have remained the same."

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexxxsx

"...our minds have remained the same."

No.
edit on 2-12-2010 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join