It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange and the sex crime Trojan horse!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Swedish prosecutors today ramped up their pursuit of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange by authorizing Interpol to issue a so-called Red Notice, which asks foreign governments to arrest and extradite Assange to Sweden.
The prosecutors say he is wanted for questioning about accusations of sex crimes made against him by two women; he has not been charged with a crime. But the real peril here for Assange -- whose whereabouts are unknown -- is that if he ends up in the hands of Swedish authorities, the chances that he will be extradited to the United States rise significantly
Finally, while it sometimes gets lost in the coverage, the Times today has a concise explanation of the accusations against Assange:

According to accounts the women gave to the police and friends, they each had consensual sexual encounters with Mr. Assange that became nonconsensual. One woman said that Mr. Assange had ignored her appeals to stop after a condom broke. The other woman said that she and Mr. Assange had begun a sexual encounter using a condom, but that Mr. Assange did not comply with her appeals to stop when it was no longer in use. Mr. Assange has questioned the veracity of those accounts.

www.salon.com...

Anything to shut this man up. World governments cannot have someone exposing their corruption. How many times have we heard the same story whistleblower arrested?
This is what many political criminals do to anyone who is going to expose them.
Assange wanted, because his condom broke and the two women say we told him to stop.

Really? We are talking about a man whose background is probably clean and certainly does not want any brushes with the law. Assange knows that the political criminal cartels would lynch him in a second.
Timing? Isn’t interesting that these two women made their complaints when WikiLeaks made the announcement that they were going to release these documents.

I can get two women to concoct a lie up anytime against anyone for the right price.

The only things I have seen from WikiLeaks is them exposing corruption from world governments, and nothing else. The world governments want nothing better than to see Assange dead. Parts of the United States government is becoming terrible desperate as we can see. Some of these politicians are claiming Assange has released National Security secretes. This is blatant abuse of state Powers if I have ever witnessed it. No different than the Bush administration hiding behind State Secrets and National Security for hiding all the real information about 911.

What are your thoughts.
edit on 1-12-2010 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The west is "read only".

Who cares?

No one will do anything to change anything in this crazy world.

We all have stockholm syndrome.

On topic, yes the PTB will do anything to quiet any dissident.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

It sure seems here on ATS that anyone who is anti-Wikileaks, appears rather ignorant of what is on the cables. It is incredibly obvious TPTB just want this stuff to cease and get back to business as usual. I agree they want him shut up. Time for some red-meat, trumped up charges. The untermunchen love that stuff.

My guess is they will shut him. Nothing new there. However, the genie has been let out of the bottle. If Wikileaks goes under this week, next week it will be something else. If we can keep the internet free that is.

join