It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream of Happieness, laughter, music, joy riding, Canada, school, train wrecks, mormons and a ange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This dream couldn't be anymore straight forward. This dream started off with me driving to female friends around. We're all in the back. The car could drive it's self so I took control of the car. I wanted to drive! Then we ended up with me driving quickly in a dead in and then u-turning. I some how leave the vehicle and meet up with the two women again. I don't what ever happened to the third passenger. I'm on a bicycle now and I meet up with the two women I was with driving. I tell them it's my turn to be in control of them. So I quickly say to them I'm going to do you and I'm going to do you! They said o.k and held me! I now ended up in some controlled school. I see some old teachers and friends. I see two schools are separated by glass. My friends say I'm the only one allowed to join them. I say I'm good for today then I leave. Out of no where I notice a different walk in. There is a small room before the exit, the road has turned into train tracks and now I was in Canada! The surprise did not end there. I saw people reacting to a horrible accident. There were about 3 or more people hit by a train. Mormons for some reason were on the seen calming people down and helping with the dead. Out of no where I quickly go help and feel the presence of God. While I feel God people tell everyone to look up! I look up and notice an Angel on the top of the building. My face just drooped! Then I awoke!

The Angel looked more like Isac Newton though I told myself in a dream it looked like Joesph Smith. I have never seen anyone else except the people I knew at the school. two women, a baby and me in a back seat. They knew my name. I didn't know any of theirs. I am not a Mormon. Nor do I know anyone who is a Mormon. I have only went through Canada in my life twice!
edit on 1-12-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

What did the Angel represent to anyone of this site? Why did I and everyone else say Joesph Smith and I saw Issac Newton? It looked like Issac Newton more then Joesph Smith.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I would like to bump this thread to see what the Angel is supposed to represent in my dream. One of the last Churches I went to was Mormon.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
No one can answer me why I seen an Angel in my dream? This was a really scary dream when I saw the angel!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Wait!?! This is not making any sense here. Who got killed and why was there Mormons and angels in this dream?

top topics

join