It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the admins who run this site.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Socratic Method

The Utopian Penguin is not an Admin.

But watch that little guy, the NPO is everywhere (shifts eyes)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Too bad threads in this forum can't be starred.
I'd be given some out for sure, just for the humour if nothing else, but no, for the smarts too!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Completely off topic...hope it doesn't get deleted.

But your signature, about bullying. Outstanding.

I hate bullies. Starting my sophomore year in high school (when i was big enough to make people pay me to breathe) bullying became "banned" by me. I beat up a few of them until they all got the picture. It was a good few years for the nerds.

It helps when one of the nerds is also a powerlifting champion and all state offensive lineman.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Majic

There are companies and agencies world wide where "the right hand does not know what the left hand" is doing. NSA/Google have access to everything. This days post on PP features an article stating that "Lieberman Has Power To Shut Down Websites With A Phone Call ". That kind of power exists because most all the media and our Government is run by the NWO. You know this, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. As an FCC GROL, I guarantee that every cell phone (IMEI numbers), computers and most everything else are "monitored" by the powers that be. The same questions I asked you all at ATS were enough to have me removed from other sites(PP). Being Greek, I was born with a suspicious nature. Your warnings have been noted. Thank you for your response.

Scoutsniper

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join