It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What person currently is controlling the alien situation?

page: 1
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What one person in our country has the most control over our captured or crashed alien discs,alive and deceased aliens we house, decisions regarding how to use the alien technology,our interactions with alien civilizations,and when the best time for disclosure is.I have some solid ideas,but i would like to hear some opinions to see if they align with my thoughts.




posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
In my beliefs, not one person has any control over the "alien situation". They do not disclose themselves because it is not time yet.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
well ,if any of what you say is true ,then i would be led to believe that possibly the council of nine or who knows maybe the aliens them self's have control ?



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I would have to say the Vatican has the closest relationships with higher beings.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
As far as who has control of any deceased aliens or recovered crafts, I believe that would fall under the control of our military, as would any technology that we may have been able to reverse engineer. Disclosure will come when they (the ETs) feel that we as a species have evolved spiritually, not to be confused with religiously. I do not believe that there will ever be a time when TPTB hold a news conference to announce that we are not alone. "Disclosure" will come with a mass sighting that will be undeniable proof that we humans are not the pinnacle of creation.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
As far as who has control of any deceased aliens or recovered crafts, I believe that would fall under the control of our military, as would any technology that we may have been able to reverse engineer. Disclosure will come when they (the ETs) feel that we as a species have evolved spiritually, not to be confused with religiously. I do not believe that there will ever be a time when TPTB hold a news conference to announce that we are not alone. "Disclosure" will come with a mass sighting that will be undeniable proof that we humans are not the pinnacle of creation.
The question is what one person has the most control.Disclosure cant come until we can prove that we can win a war with 2 or more evil races waging war against us



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I think it's this dude-




posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Easy answer: CGB Spender. Otherwise known as The Cancer Man or The Cigarette Smoking Man.


In his absence, I suspect that there's a fair bit of work in higher levels of the military to keep it all under wraps. The scumbags.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I think it's this dude-

Why would al sharpton have control?



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle
 


As I understand your question it leaves me to ask you a question. Why do you think anyone on ATS would have a definitive answer to this question and further why would they admit this knowledge if they did? It is not a stupid question just one that has zero likelihood of being answered in a definitive manner by a credible source.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle
 


If that's Al Sharpton I'm Al Bundy




posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Clearly the answer is Chuck Norris.


Only he can defend us from space ninja's



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
reply to post by brindle
 


As I understand your question it leaves me to ask you a question. Why do you think anyone on ATS would have a definitive answer to this question and further why would they admit this knowledge if they did? It is not a stupid question just one that has zero likelihood of being answered in a definitive manner by a credible source.
If this thread received a little viewing,i think you might be surprised at the responses.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
No one on this site would even have the closet thing to a clue. No one on here has much of a clue
about most of the "stuff" on here. Remember its all theory....NO proof and no evidence that can stand up to
any form of prying and scrutiny.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle
 


That is not an answer to my core question: Why do you think anyone on ATS would have a definitive answer to this question and further why would they admit this knowledge if they did?

Can you answer this directly or have you thought this question through to this expected conclusion?



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Only he can defend us from space ninja's


Why they gotta be space ninjas? Why not space pirates? Metroid anyone?:

It always has to come back to pirates vs ninjas....



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
reply to post by brindle
 


As I understand your question it leaves me to ask you a question. Why do you think anyone on ATS would have a definitive answer to this question and further why would they admit this knowledge if they did? It is not a stupid question just one that has zero likelihood of being answered in a definitive manner by a credible source.


Wait,.....we have credible sources on ATS?
Who would you consider a credible source? Aren't we all unknown people hidden behind a screen name?
I'm just sayin...I could be a disinfo agent.....or you could be one too.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
reply to post by brindle
 


That is not an answer to my core question: Why do you think anyone on ATS would have a definitive answer to this question and further why would they admit this knowledge if they did?

Can you answer this directly or have you thought this question through to this expected conclusion?



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
reply to post by brindle
 


That is not an answer to my core question: Why do you think anyone on ATS would have a definitive answer to this question and further why would they admit this knowledge if they did?

Can you answer this directly or have you thought this question through to this expected conclusion?
Because you do not have the answer means you should do your homework.I think i may have the answer and was looking for affirmation.Somebody would share the information because this is an information exchange board.I hop that answers your question adolf.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo
 




What one person in our country has the most control over our captured or crashed alien discs,alive and deceased aliens we house, decisions regarding how to use the alien technology,our interactions with alien civilizations,and when the best time for disclosure is.


To be fair I did not expect an answer since the question I thought was not well formed by the OP. No one can know the answer to this question and be someone allowed to even talk with the public. That means of course that any answer to this question is going to be strictly rhetorical in nature. That of course means it can have no real voracity and there for no real value for serious discussion. Just trying to cut to the chase.

stick the Adolf remark where the Sun does not shine if you want to be rude here OP. My question was fair considering your question was weak to say the least.


edit on 1-12-2010 by wayouttheredude because: addressing the OP's rudeness




top topics



 
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join