It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outstanding-----UFOs Filmed in Glastonbury U.K..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I came upon this incredible footage after watching this extraordinary documentary entitled:
My Mum Talks to Alien.
I implore everyone to watch it.
It's a fast 60-minute film and worth the viewing time.
You can find it here:
My Mum Talks to Aliens

Now THIS....well, I don't know what to say. If real (which from appearances looks to be) this may be one of the best UFO footage's since Ed Walters (Please, this is not an Ed Walters thread so let's not go off topic).

I will presume the producers checked out the credibility of this video before just randomly sticking it in their documentary but that's only speculation on my part.

I am dying to hear what ATSers have to say about this sensational footage. This was just aired on Nov 30th but I am not sure when it actually took place.

Please take time to watch the documentary above too! It's got a very hard-to-debunk piece of evidence and this, ain't it.

or

Disclosed (that I can't embed)
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Good job Human_Alien. The following is the excerpt from the clip:

Do aliens exist? Are they visiting us here on Earth? Check out this mind-blowing UFO footage captured on handy cam in the UK. The footage will be broadcast live on television for the very first time as part of an intriguing new documentary called My Mum Talks to Aliens on SBS One tonight Tuesday 30 November 2010 @ 8.30pm. Tune in for this and more exclusive and compelling evidence of extraterrestrial life. SBS introduces you to people who have first hand abduction experiences and experts who have witnesses UFO laser communication from space. This documentary is a must-see for skeptics and believers alike . . .

I can't find any other information about this sighting. If anyone knows the time, date and exact location. That would be great.

edit on 1-12-2010 by SunshineLaws because: spelling is important...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
those are flares. the diamond shape is due to the camera.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SunshineLaws

No....thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, more information about this clip would be very appreciated. So, does anyone know?

Thanks SunshineLaws

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This video was posted some times before here on ATS, but now I don't have the time to search for the threads (it's 2 AM here in Portugal).

The apparent shape of the lights is a result of the way the lens is made and the fact that the lights are out of focus, we can see that at the beginning the lights were focused, but, as usual, people keep the cameras in auto-focus and make the resulting video much less useful than it could have been.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
poster above is correct... those are flares... not flares to avoid heat seeking missiles but ones that deploy a parachute (which is why they stay at same altitude and move the way they do. ) these flares are used to light up great areas. and yes their shapes are simply do to the blurry camera and also the weeds in front of the camera which screws with the focus. still neat tho

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by machines4200

Okay. Perhaps you're right but.....why? Why would they be looking/searching for something in Avebury where, crop circles are known to appear?

Just to hoax someone who may or may not be looking ---who may or may not have a camera readily available?

Or were they actually looking for something (which seems an antiquated way to search for something in the year 2010

Again, you may be right. Just hard for me to understand why.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don't know if you can say they are flares or anything else really from the quality of the film, we just know that they are some lights in the distance that are made to look like diamonds because of the camera aperture and the auto focus.

It could be more or less anything that can make a light
edit on 1-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
They don't look like flares to me,if they were flares they would be getting blown about like mad as it
sounded pretty windy.Even if they were the type of flares with parachutes they still seem to be
hanging around at the same height(you would notice flares dropping pretty fast even with parachutes)
but the objects in the clip seem to be floating in mid air.
Might be something to do with the lens of the camera,cant be too sure tho.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunshineLaws

I can't find any other information about this sighting. If anyone knows the time, date and exact location. That would be great.

edit on 1-12-2010 by SunshineLaws because: spelling is important...

It was filmed in 2007, Summer. I actually met the lady behind this video purely by chance in the summer of 2009. I was in the Silbury Hill area in August (late afternoon) and she pulled up in her car, came over to speak to me, and directed me to the Yin Yang crop circle of last year.

She had a file of crop circles with high quality colour photos. She told me she believes whatever creates them comes from somewhere else, or other dimensions.

Ironically, 2-3 weeks after bumping into her, I was to have a very similar UFO experience of my own (coincidence?) which for me was irrefutible proof. I subsequently came across her footage whilst scouring Youtube for videos of sightings similar to my own, and immediately recognised her voice.

I have tried to track her down, to no avail. Know this, she is mad keen on crop circles, which was why she was there in the first place.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Thats not a million mioles away from military exercise areas, hence the flares (if thats what they are). The commentary cracks me up, they are just your avegarge folks freaked out by something they don't understand and I think thats great. Good post.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Look abit like vimanas.

But flares seem like a good explanation.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It looks exactly like an illumination mission by a mortar team. While I really didn't want to believe it, the way they "pop" to life and seem to fall a bit is the engagement of the parachute. They aren't from a mortar, or any artillery system, because you would have heard the boom. I didn't really believe the flare issue when I first got in here, but that's what it looks like.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Double post, delete me!
edit on 1-12-2010 by MGriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm afraid that I have to come down on the side of illumination flares on this one.

I once chased a flock of these pesky things for about 50 miles across the deserts of Southern California before flagging down an Air Police vehicle (by this time my chase had entered Edwards Air Force Base). The Staff Sergeant in the truck explained that there was an exercise in progress that included dropping illumination flares. I felt a little silly, but had to agree with his assessment after I realized that it's a depth perception problem. The flares were actually in the northern part of the Edwards range, but appeared to be much closer.

I also have to agree about the autofocus problem. One of my pet peaves with UFO videos.

Thanks for posting OP.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

i doubt there searching for anything, just normal training exercises. seeing flares like this is a very common sight near any military training ground. i usd to live 4-5 miles from a large military base, and any night of the week you'd see exactly what that video shows.

edit on 1-12-2010 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

So what's your opinion (seeing you are the best one to ask)? Could she have been mistaking flares for 'objects'?
Could she have hoaxed this herself?

Was there indeed a crop circle the following day like we heard her predicting?

Thank you so very much for being here and adding to this mystery videographer

Did you see the documentary? I thought it was wonderfully done.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm saying they are probably flares . The guy Mentions Bishops Cannings and that they are in that direction. If you are in Avebury that's South West. There is a huge military range up on the hills about 5 miles South and South West of Bishops Cannings

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

Yeah bu....bu....but, this was over Avebury! Ya know, where crop circles grow and UFOs fly.
Shessh, we're not talkin' 'bout some silly ol' desert where UFOs crash

Ya want to rethink your stance and get back to us?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
the footage is from the documentary 'My Mum Talks to Aliens' - I started a thread and posted the whole documentary here ---> www.abovetopsecret.com... Enjoy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join