It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Pakistani General: CIA, Mossad behind WikiLeaks Reports

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Former Pakistani General: CIA, Mossad behind WikiLeaks Reports

english.farsnews.com

He stated that the US could prevent the leak of information if it wanted to do so, and warned that the real plot and conspiracy pursued by these reports will be unraveled in future.

Aslam Beg further reiterated that the CIA and Israel's spy agency Mossad have launched efforts to weaken and destabilize Pakistan, and WikiLeaks reports are part of these efforts.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Heh-heh...

First Ahmadinejad, and now this general, are saying close to the same things...

I do not know for certain WHO is behind these 'leaks', but my gut feeling is that it is not simply one rogue guy behind this operation.

I smell something REAL fishy behind all of this, like it is another form of 'false-flag-ery', trying to dupe the masses into more special-interest conflicts and warring, to keep the same old instigators and profiteers rolling in the riches from their manufactured bloodbaths.

This is something to keep a very close eye on people, and a very open mind as to what may be occurring...

english.farsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Good find!!! Glad to seem some verification on my suspicions of the whole wiki-leaks charade.

There is nothing incriminating, embarrassing, or Intel sensitive enough to warrant the degree of "worry" the US had. They are acting, (over doing it to the point its obvious) if you ask me. This leak does nothing to undermine the agendas of those supposed "concerned" with the leaks. Instead they reinforce the agendas and views of those "concerned" with the leaks.

I don't trust wiki-leaks anymore, I value their information as much as I value the MSM, now I'll just look to it as a source of dis-info.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I have a feeling he's right.

Wikileaks may have started out with good intentions, but like the tea party movement, it's been hijacked... thats what I believe, anyway. The media only reports what the controlling powers want you to know... and if wikileaks is so bad, why aren't the main stream media just as bad? They're the ones putting out all the information that wikileaks gives them.

Funny thing is, most people where I work have never heard of wikileaks STILL! I'm watching this whole thing like a movie, concluding in my mind how it will play out. I hope this one surprises me.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

ATS questioned US propaganda heavily.

Now it seems they don't.

Why?

Because of this damn well planned dis-info propaganda wrapped around the word "leak".

Lucky opposite views are coming to light.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Doesn't sound credible. He definitely has motive to paint wikileaks as dis-info.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by subject9

Whaaattt?!

2nd

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Agreed. It's seems very few countries are left out of the leaks, and there is a larger hand in play....

Stir the pot, divide and conquer?

It won't be much longer I hope, that more will be revealed

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
double post-apologies, please accept?

edit on 1-12-2010 by sonjah1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The beauty of wiki leaks is you can see it break down stage by stage into a pile of bull# disinfo misinfo all mixed in . Conspiracy theorists enjoy taking something of substance and adding agenda to everything about it. Not because there is evidence besides hearsay but it makes the conspiracy game more fun ? Deeper knowledge blah blah blah . I've seen flood of negative wiki leaks threads. I think thats the real disinfo going on against wiki leaks thanks to intelligence agencys. Discredit them at the conspiracy level and the conspircy nuts will discredit it to friends and family cuz we all know how much conspiracy nuts love to talk right =p Me on the other hand will take a neutral approach untill more data is available to support any case. But till then Wiki leaks has my benifit of the doubt . I tip my hat to wiki leaks and the info they realsed. More then any of you fatties on ats have done ^^

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

there's a gap in the leaks from 1990 - 2004.

That should be proof enough who's really behind them.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't get how some conspiracy theorists can be against wikileaks. Wikileaks are doing the very thing you were all afraid to do - actually PROVING what the Government are up to.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
The beauty of wiki leaks is you can see it break down stage by stage into a pile of bull# disinfo misinfo all mixed in . Conspiracy theorists enjoy taking something of substance and adding agenda to everything about it. Not because there is evidence besides hearsay but it makes the conspiracy game more fun ? Deeper knowledge blah blah blah . I've seen flood of negative wiki leaks threads. I think thats the real disinfo going on against wiki leaks thanks to intelligence agencys. Discredit them at the conspiracy level and the conspircy nuts will discredit it to friends and family cuz we all know how much conspiracy nuts love to talk right =p Me on the other hand will take a neutral approach untill more data is available to support any case. But till then Wiki leaks has my benifit of the doubt . I tip my hat to wiki leaks and the info they realsed. More then any of you fatties on ats have done ^^

What evidence do you have that this is not a dis-info propaganda.

Everything up to now, we already knew.

Is there anything we didn't know?

I can give you one:
1. The Iraq video.

Bring me something else we didn't know which is bad for US, but good for everyone else.

?Did you know in the Iraq leak there was a classified file which stated that we found WMDs in Iraq hahahaha. It was classified

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

there's a gap in the leaks from 1990 - 2004.

That should be proof enough who's really behind them.

Perhaps that gap could be filled with the content of the insurance file.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I don't get how some conspiracy theorists can be against wikileaks. Wikileaks are doing the very thing you were all afraid to do - actually PROVING what the Government are up to.

I do not deny or dismiss this entirely, and as I've said in previous posts, ANY "truth" coming out about what our endlessly criminal and corrupt governmental institutions are up to is better than none.

But WHAT IF--tptb are deliberately picking and choosing these "leaks" in a way to manipulate all of the masses into some sort of reaction? Either toward big brother, or into approving some new conflicts?

I just get the sense that there is something not quite right with all of this. Like someone is behind the scenes attempting to play us all in some way.

I feel the docs are worth keeping an eye on, but also not rushing into judgement or a reaction until we have more info on WHO exactly ( and by who I mean ALL the players) is behind this, and what they hope to gain from this information being broadcast to the masses.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by subject9

Thanks, Mods

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
I just get the sense that there is something not quite right with all of this. Like someone is behind the scenes attempting to play us all in some way.

they are !!!!
I am working on an expose right now
and will post to ATS when I'm finished.

this will be the boondock leak
of the wiki leak

stay tuned

but I won't ask for ur cash

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
First Ahmadinejad, and now this general, are saying close to the same things...

And neither has any sort of agenda and they are certainly not associated or affiliated with each other in any way...

Let's all buy into their crap because it supports conspiracy theories and makes us feel like we have sussed out non-existent CIA and Mossad operations.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Agreed
. The Pakistani's have had U.S. help behind the scenes for years and the general public of Pakistan has been against it. It's easier to pass the blame to Israel rather than admit said help.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join