It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb attack at Rockefeller Plaza ? and a apology !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
On the 26th of November ,I came across a strange article/documents while data minning N.K events.They related to a protest rally at NY's Rockefeller Plaza on the 30th of November .I found encrypted within it a bomb plot , timed for 5.55 pm NY time .Location Rockefeller Plaza during the Christmas tree lighting . This was two days before the alledged failed attack at the Oregon tree lighting had even happened .Statisticly this goes way beyond a coincidence .
I will post links so you can see the chain of events as I saw/called them .Unfortunately I cannot attatch multiple links in one manoeuvre.So I appologise as this will be one by one .You will find that I left my own cryptic messages so that they were dated and so I could return and expose that what ever spin was going to be reported, was just that spin .I could then also expose those involved .
Now this is where things get nasty , in order for me to do this I had to let this event happen .That mean't that I would be partly responsible for the loss of life .Not a very pleasant wieght on my shoulders .I had to force myself to be detached from this event .The way I saw things were A) what ever I said would discredited or ignored anyway B) It would bring unwanted attention before anything good could come of it C) planed event would simply change , all evidence and or connections would be lost .
In the links that I provide,you will see very simple encryptions which should be even more obvious now .I did it this way so it was obvious but not raise any flags in the system .I also U2U'ed some members who made further enquiries .I eloborated a little more as I wanted wittnesses and again this was in some very simple encryptions .I did not elaborate to much as not to implicate them .I will contact these people privately and it is upto them if they want to come forward and validate or trash what I have said .

The original data that I came across was not even related to my search .I do not wish to provide it at this point as
1) I wish to dig deeper into the group behind it .Their organization is one of those three letter anagrams groups , but it is at this point not one of those known spook agencies.I suspect they are front claiming to be a public and registered group .Although their title ends in agency .
2) no one will understand the encryption or they will call it a coincidence .All I can say to my detractors is this ! Attack me if you want I don't care .You are/mean nothing to me ! This is my truth and mine alone .The fact is, it one hell of a coincidence that it related to a Christmas tree lighting ceromony and a terrorist attack .The location was different true ! but there is nothing to say that there was not to be a second attack planned . How is it that I made the connection before the Oregon event took place ? As I said I left predated encryptions on this site before this event took place ! I U2U'ed a member a link to that event and explained that this was related . It is upto this member if he wishes to come forward .During this time there were many other strange synhcronizations happening all pointing to this one event , not to mention many other strange events such as mass selloff's on the market , bank system failures to name a few .

So this why am I posting this ?
1) To bring it to your attention
2) To explain my actions to members I have involved
3) To explain what I left behind here on ATS
4) To appoligise to anyone who may have been affected in anyway by what I have said .
5) To appologise to those who could have been lost by my silence including their loved ones
6) To be honourable and take responsiblity for my action
7) To say I am glad to be wrong and to have made a ass of myself .

And to any detractor before you say it,NO I DON'T THINK ANYTHING I DID SAVED THE WORLD , SO SAVE IT !

I don't seek praise I don't really want this post to go anywhere , I just wanted to explain my actions in a responsible manner .I don't care about what people think of me one way or another .I don't intend to return to this post to fight with people or answer a million questions as there is nothing more I can add .I'll add links now .

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
well finnaly someone who can do something instead of just talking about it
how nice would it be if more people were like that instead of listening to their ipod

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... First started here
Second line

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... Another one started here page 1-2 I think there are more but I am going to send U2U's to all involved .

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
13th Zodiac, I've looked at the other threads and read your messages. I am quite interested in your findings, but understand it is only on a level of perhaps seeing what you saw. I'm sure nothing can be done at this point other than to let you continue to dig deeper.

I do have a question: Can these messages you posted on other threads be collected here? Or is it imperative they remain on the other threads?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm so lost. I hope someone comes along that can explain what this thread is about because I just don't understand.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
thanks zodiac, for you u2u explaining, and also for this thread. i can vouch for you as far as some of what you say, but without mentioning names, the u2u was not passed onto me and i thank that member now seeing what was involved.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
You are welcome Debs and thankyou for U2U and your support during this .Sorry to hear that, I had know idea the other was not forwarded to you .I did give the greenlight to pass it onto you , prehaps the member was off line ????

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
You are welcome Debs and thankyou for U2U and your support during this .Sorry to hear that, I had know idea the other was not forwarded to you .I did give the greenlight to pass it onto you , prehaps the member was off line ????

no he received it, but it was his decision that he didnt want to foward it and involve me in anything. which after discovering what it was all about, i appreciated his protection of me. regardless, i can still vouch because i had some insite that something BIG was going on. which is why i really appreciated your u2u. you could have just left me hanging but you chose not too. i takes a big boy to make a statement, but a big man to come back after the fact and clarify things.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by punterdeb

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

no he received it, but it was his decision that he didnt want to foward it and involve me in anything. which after discovering what it was all about, i appreciated his protection of me. regardless, i can still vouch because i had some insite that something BIG was going on. which is why i really appreciated your u2u. you could have just left me hanging but you chose not too. i takes a big boy to make a statement, but a big man to come back after the fact and clarify things.

Thanks for clarifying that , I would like to thankyou both and appologise if either of you felt threatend by my actions . I tried to keep things as low key as possible and minimize your involvement .

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by danj3ris

That is the secret embedded in ATS threads, it sometimes takes many threads to pull something all together, I love it when certain members can do it so well and make dots connect.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thankyou everyone for your support .It appears I struck a nerve with someone as within a hour of my last post my system was attacked and was knocked out .Took the tech days to pull it back up , says he has never seen anything like it before .Interesting message left saying think about it , think first and think .So I have thought about it alot .My response is get bent !

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
your kidding....omg...really, where was the message left?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by punterdeb
your kidding....omg...really, where was the message left?

No joke , a widow covered my whole screen .Wall paper ,icons and taskbar .Could not access anything .Tech overrode it with a disc to get into my system and spent five days restoring it .
edit on 10-12-2010 by 13th Zodiac because: posted blank ?

new topics

top topics

join