It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Gordon Creighton thought about UFO/aliens/inter dimensional beings/ jinns?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I searched the topics here on ATS but couldn't find more than the small old documentary on Youtube where he says that the UFO's are not aliens, but inter dimensional beings. And later I came up that he thought that they were jinns like stated in the Quran. What are more of his ideas on this phenomenon? where can I find more on this. because I am starting to think that those aliens are not ET's but something religious demons or jinns may be. And if so Why didn't Gordon converted to Islam? What was it that he thought this is not the whole story? Is it a mix of Jinns and ET's? Are there other ET's living on other planets who are visiting earth? Or not? Or is the Universe just filled with humans, jinns, angels and animals and God and not (other) ET's? Are the Jinns deceiving us so that we think they are ET's so we will not believe in God?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
just because you believe in ET's does not mean you can't believe in god!! so for your last point, no.

There are some very knowledgeable people about this subject on this site. As I am new, I'm not much help, but best of luck!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Thanks for your reply. What I meant with the last sentence is that we will believe that the ET's were Gods and won't believe in the single God any more or the God from the bible/Quran etc. Because he could be an ET.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOexisist

Terribly sorry, doing several things at once.

I think there are many facets, a little bit of everything, spirits, et's, energy etc, each with their own goals or/and agenda.

many say that ET's exist on a higher dimensional plane/s, so they are here, and we can't see them, and won't be able to until we achieve that level?

Just remember to stay positive, be a good person, have an open mind, and the truth will be reveled.....whatever that means...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well here's what it seems he had to say in an article that appears to be from 2000, although I didn't think Monsignor Balducci (Vatican Top Demonologist/Exorcist) was talking about this stuff back then--interesting nonetheless--and Creighton didn't use the term 'Jinn':

As for the effect of these statements, I feel obliged to say that the discrepancy between the Monsignor's utterances and the perceived realities of our situation as we know it after half a century of study, can only be very unfortunate, for he is helping to lull the public into a passive and trance-like acceptance of the Demons who are currently our Lords and Masters, just as all of our media are already zealously doing.

Source

edit on 1-12-2010 by The GUT because: clarification

top topics

join