It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 In Dr. Dre Commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Pause the video at the :12 mark. Clear as a bell.

Don't tell me they are "b"'s, it's 3 of them, and it's 6-6-6.

Our entire entertainment industry is elitist Illuminati scum! It makes me sick at my stomach to know this is a "respected DJ" that kids and adults alike look up to...

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
No surprise here. Subliminal and TV go hand in hand!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yeah, those are definitely 6 not b. Not surprising, but I'm surprised I never noticed it before as when I hear that commercial on even if it's across the house, the song on that commercial just catches my attention. They are hypnotizing us! Run away!

Well, it might be more "b"ish from other angles, but definitely still looks like a b that wants to be a 6. There is only one shot out of all the times they show it that it actually looks like a b.
edit on 12/1/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I believe they are "B's" because that is the logo for Dr. Dre's headphones, Beats. Then again, why did they choose to add 3 supposedly B's, which looks like sixes? Why not 2 or 4 B's?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacebound

Yeah that is what I was saying, it is supposed to be B from the logo, but in all the shots except one they are tilted to look more like a 6. And yes, why 3 of them? It's suspicious. But maybe he is just playing with symbolism. Or HP is satanic. Who knows.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Instead of doing computer ads with devil signs in it, maybe he should release that Detox we've all been waiting for!

I've been waiting for a decade now!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

I feel you dude me too. I need me some more Dre beats!

From a the aspect of my old high school graphic arts teacher "2 would have been too plain and 4 would have been too busy!" But they had 3 laptops in the commercial that probably need Beats By Dre installed on em so who knows

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ
reply to post by Spacebound

Yeah that is what I was saying, it is supposed to be B from the logo, but in all the shots except one they are tilted to look more like a 6. And yes, why 3 of them? It's suspicious. But maybe he is just playing with symbolism. Or HP is satanic. Who knows.
Isn't the entire media?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Good catch, but no surprise there! All top artist are worshipping the devil...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I noticed this the first time I saw the commercial on a hulu commercial. I made some clips of it but never did anything with it. I see these things all the time but say nothing. When I purchase things the total of several random items often end up as 6.66 or the change is 6.66 or the ticket number is 666 so I have sort of started ignoring it.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
I noticed this the first time I saw the commercial on a hulu commercial. I made some clips of it but never did anything with it. I see these things all the time but say nothing. When I purchase things the total of several random items often end up as 6.66 or the change is 6.66 or the ticket number is 666 so I have sort of started ignoring it.
If you haven't already done research on numerology, then I recommend you to. Earlier this year I began to see the number 1111 quite a lot, especially on my clock or any other devices that has the time. I've been seeing the number 333 recently, which is a positive thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
They do this, because of you guys.. they get your attention without paying a dime to get this on the internet.
you guys does it for them..

some ppl goes. OH NOES 666! and broadcast it everywhere on forums (ats etc) youtube, and whatnot
im sure this wont prevent u from buyin their products.
its a commercial stunt nothin less nothin more. stop tryin to find hidden messages where there aint one.
edit on 1-12-2010 by Glowstickk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Pause the video at the :12 mark. Clear as a bell.

Don't tell me they are "b"'s, it's 3 of them, and it's 6-6-6.

Our entire entertainment industry is elitist Illuminati scum! It makes me sick at my stomach to know this is a "respected DJ" that kids and adults alike look up to...

Thoughts?

Good catch mate. I think i am figuring this one out more and more as the days go by. I will have to post a more informative thread later on tonight regarding 666 and my personal opinion on our hands. If someone beats me to it, more power to ya.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Strange coincidence right when i clicked play on the video the tv starting playing that commercial. Caught me off guard! Looks like sixes in the first shot but the other angle shows em as b's. Seem like there is an arc in the first shot making them look like sixes and more straight later on. Maybe optical illusion?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So naive...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by drift393
Strange coincidence right when i clicked play on the video the tv starting playing that commercial. Caught me off guard! Looks like sixes in the first shot but the other angle shows em as b's. Seem like there is an arc in the first shot making them look like sixes and more straight later on. Maybe optical illusion?

No way those are b's....

That would have freaked me out with the tv playing the commercial too

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The logo is a 'b'.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Reminds me of this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/674a1fc6bbc9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
666!
Pick up sticks!
I knew the Antichrist would be the Dr. Dre man.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

What,you think he's going to mark you so you can buy sell and trade?

top topics

join