It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Very Strange Is Happening To Me. (Explaination Needed)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

"I thought I was the only one", well I did too but apparently we aren't the only ones. I have no advice apart from what the other ATSer's are saying..............listen.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well i'm about to go to sleep. I'm gonna listen and record.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I once gave a fairly high powered brainwave entrainment track out to people, one of whom, an experienced meditator, reported seeing faces, lots of them.

There is an excercise you can do to re-center yourselves within your own pineal gland, and create an imaginary little humunculous figure (a mini you) in the center of your head, with an imaginary line grounding you form the tail of your spine to the center of the earth. What I'm suggesting here is that focus in meditation ought to dissolve the faces, perhaps the many faces of you yourself through many lifetimes. These I suspect need to be reintegrated somehow, or, told to leave if unwanted visitors in the center of your head.

Seriously, try putting your index fingers on either side of your head, just above and in front of your ears, there are temples there (but not the ones on either side of the eyes, this is closer to the front and just up from the ears).

Now draw an imaginary line between your fingers and then, after you "get" where that line is running, do a new one now from your crown chakra just above the center of your eyebrows to the very back of your head and imagine your "self" situated where those two lines intersect, and that's your pineal gland location. Open and close eyes and open while remaining centered there, and then just look around, centered (don't go to or even try to label objects, just observe while remaining in the center of your own head, and kick out all unwanted thoughts, or brainwashing, or people, animals, anyone and everyone but YOU, who alone has the full authority to live there, in the center of your own head, in your pineal gland, and then set up shop in there, in your own little diamond-like capsule, cushy high end command chair, control panels or screens all around, anything that get's YOU living in there - with all the static on the outside, fading fast..

Once you get really good at that, then you can imagine moving just slightly, one inch straight up, and then an inch and a half back into your head more deeply and there, at that stepped up locale, that's the expansive self, the knower, the one of peace, so then, with eyes open or closed or both, you step back and forth, from that elevated position (higher mind imaginary locale), back into the pineal gland in the center of your head. If you practice this, then you can "live" there, almost al the time, at peace with yourself and in control, while observing from a much more elevated point of conscious awareness, and you yourself are the thing under observation, with a sense of curiosity and amuzement, happiness, and approving of one's self (I like me), in that mood, that tone, happy, curious, amuzed, liking, not thinking though, evaluating, or judging - only playing, there IS something very special, something to be discovered or re-discovered, perhaps even a joke of some sort on the other side of some silly fear or another, something we otherwise did not know, but knew all along, that kind of thing.

Go there, stay there, and then this thing will re-integrate or begin to vanish, trust me.

That's my shamanic alchemical prescription..anyway! But for those who actually DO the excercise I just outlined and perfect it, you'll know what I mean. It's kind of like "wow.. that's deep, expansive, and peaceful, joyfilled, never ending ME - WOW!", and then you start to know the peace that comes not from this world, but from above, and it's there and now you LIVE in it, and no one else can touch you ever. Our own personal sacred space rediscovered and it's really that simple.

edit on 2-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: happy, curious, amuzed, playfully I find my center, and breath a big sigh of relief.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
And then you also have to let whatever happens happen of course.

But I myself have eliminated going to sleep voices with meditation, and for that I use a brainwave entrainment track to drop off into la la land, and it's worked wonders for me. Feel free to msg me for the track, although it's somewhere in the long Alchemy Thread linked in my sig below.

We need not be afraid, ever.

You seemed not totally comfortable with it, so I'm just trying to be helpful, not alter your journey or interactions, but it can easily be gotten rid of, if you want...just watch out for some trippy dreaming and maybe even Lucid Dreaming as well.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

We are all Psychic. Some don't develop the gift until later on in life.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I do get the faces of people i don't know occasionally, when drifting off to sleep. Maybe, these are the faces of other people drifting off to sleep at the same time, and maybe they see your face as an unknown face!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I have not had the same experience per say, but somewhat near it.

But don't worry.

Peoples brains play tricks on them once no stimuli is being produced. Going to see your doctor would be just asking to have your freedoms taken away; so i extremely urge you not to for something of this magnitude.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Well that happens to me also, sometimes.

Don't you worry, it is just your brain organizing certain information.. If you haven't noticed yet, it is certain details in faces that makes us recognize people. If you see a stranger eyes closed, it is only because your brains connects the face with details you cannot attach to anyone you know.

I think this is a basic biological function in us, important so that we could recognize people we know, but also in interpreting facial emotions... You see, some people think I am clairvoyant just because I can tell their feelings from their body language.

-v

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bargoose

Its a good theory I have often thought the same.

I now have a different theory after read up on the holographic universe.

In addition to its phantomlike nature, such a universe would possess other rather startling features. If the apparent separateness of subatomic particles is illusory, it means that at a deeper level of reality all things in the universe are infinitely interconnected.The electrons in a carbon atom in the human brain are connected to the subatomic particles that comprise every salmon that swims, every heart that beats, and every star that shimmers in the sky. Everything interpenetrates everything

I believe that I am in some way connected to these people/faces and as you stated they might be seeing me as a strange face. For what reason we are connected I don't know.

www.globalone.tv...

^^Good read by the way^^

Peace.
ALS

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Well i'm about to go to sleep. I'm gonna listen and record.

Peace.
ALS

I didn't see them last night, fell asleep to quick.

To many beers I think

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I would like to give a comment, however maybe it would help to know a few things about you. About how old are you? Are you having any stressful situations currently? Have you had any trauma that might have changed this?

I ask these questions not just as a medical (maybe something wrong with your head) but also sometimes people achieve different "abilities" due to some kind of trigger.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hi there!

Don´t worry, I would guess it is your third eye that has opened up a channel so you can see out(did you ever see a big eye in front of you, that can happen when one opens the third eye).

Thus you can enter into other dimensions and see the people living there when you reach a certain state of tranquillity. As one raises his level one can enter higher and higher dimensions where it is more and more magnificent. Only in the bottom dimensions there are ugly demons etc.

Maybe you would be interested inreading the book Zhuan Falun about self-cultivation, the third eye structure and supernormal powers etc:

www.falundafa.org...

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I have experienced exactly the same thing on many occasions for the last 4 years, I now often just watch them as I can see them moving around me, they also sometimes interact with me and my energy field, no idea why!

I also get the name thing aswell and I either fall asleep or wake straight up like "wtf was that?!" haha.

Not entirely sure what these things are but I have decided that they are something, been to the doctors on a few occasions and there is nothing wrong with me, so I personally like to think of it as spiritual
I also started to be able to see and feel aura's for a while but I have been slacking recently so I am not as aware of them anymore!

Oh and I read you tryed to astral project? try and Lucid dream first, its alot easier to do

edit on 2/12/2010 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Good idea.

I'm 23, I'm not stressed I have just lost my job but I have quite a bit of back up money so that isn't an issue.

Talking of a trigger this started around the time I had an accident at work and it was quite a bad one. Basically I fell ten meters of scaffolding breaking 11 bones in my body, my leg and arm were a mess. I should point out I had no head injurys and I wasn't knocked out.

You think it could have activated something?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

I can't say i've ever seen an eye but I do often see swirling (usaully blue and green) colours before the faces appear.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Yes. While you didn't hurt your head, I think it still was a shock to your system as you fell. Maybe during the seconds you fell you might have felt you were going to die. These faces might be people that you may have met, but not really remembered due to there was no or little interaction with them. Maybe these are faces of dead people who you were going to meet if the results of your fall had been different. OR maybe these are faces that you will meet.

Still I think that sounds like a scary situation, that kind of trauma could have affected you, your subconcious, or "guardian angels" in some way.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

reply to post by amc621

When the scaffolding started to shake and wobble I do remember being very scared but when I actually fell I remember feeling nothing, nothing at all. It was weird it was like time slowed down but didn't at the same time (if that makes sense).

Now that I think about it i'm certain that all this started a few weeks after the accident. After the accident alot of strange things happened to me. I suffered massively from insomnia due to the painkillers (Tramadol) I was on. When I did get to sleep I would get sleep paralyse, see figure at the end of my bed, have very vivid and weird dreams. Obvisouly this got better as my leg healed but it seems something has stuck with me.

This must have been my trigger. Thank you for helping me remember.

Peace.
ALS

Wow I found this artical that talk about trauma activating phychic abilities:

What happens to the body when it is consumed by terror and shock? First, adrenalin rushes into the bloodstream to create a form of hyper-alertness. One enters an altered state of consciousness; events become heightened in the mind and one gets a slow-motion recording of the experience in the brain

Simultaneously, the mind registers a form of detachment allowing it to watch without emotion as though the event were happening to someone else.

www.suite101.com...

This is exactly what I felt while I was falling!

edit on 2-12-2010 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

this is no medical issue, this is indeed spiritual, and may my comments be late, this is a serious matter. my advice to you would be to strengthen your bond with god. in my experience a soft female voice may implement good nature but you would be a damn fool to assume such things. mind you that demons were seperated from the physical realm and people the very instant jesus died on the cross, and need invitation to gain access to people. this is a beckoning and i strongly advise you not to communicate, that is if you value your safety or your life. and my advice to everyone if something tries to communicate with you, ignore it, becuase an invitation can be as simple as aknowledging its existence. believe me, its better to ingore it. If a heavenly entity were to want to communicate believe me buddy you would know, unlike demons they need no invitation, if they need to speak to u they will and theres nothing you can do about it really, and there is nothing to fear from them, but there are also very powerful demons who simply ignore the "rules" and come in and out of the physical realm as they please. but ignoring them is the better choice i assure you

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Gaussq

I can't say i've ever seen an eye but I do often see swirling (usaully blue and green) colours before the faces appear.

Ok, that sounds a bit like you see a rotating "fan"?

It could be that you have a predestination for Falun Dafa, its symbol(colors vary for different people) looks like this and it is swirling all the time:

www.falundafa.org...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join