It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Whistleblower: They're Training Local Police to Suspend Rights,( including Strip Naked)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

I guarantee there would be a LOT of cops not at work, because like me, they would be taking care of there families. There is no way in HELL anyone is loading my family up in a bus whilst I am at work doing it to someone elses family. It wouldn't work this way. Therefor it will probably go down as an every man for himself scenario when TSHTF.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Stryker Ops

You are correct. Over a year ago JN released a "document" naming prior military members along with others to be placed on a "watch" list. After the tremendous "outcry" from "We The People", the list went into obscurity. This is another way for the NWO "ferrets" to track and monitor people.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be a hoot if local law enforcement took the cash, the training, and the weapons being offered by DHS and used them to defend their friends and neighbors when then new Gestapo rolls into town? Wink Wink.

See my avatar. My family will be rounded up over my dead body - and a #-load of theirs..

Local law enforcement will be the last line of defense against the globalists. Take that to the bank.
edit on 12/2/2010 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/2/2010 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If other countries in this world are afraid of trying to invade the US, what makes the Fed think that they can do the same thing? How many gun toting, god faring, NRA members are there in the USA? How many of them would willingly go along with this? How many military members would let this happen to their family, friends, neighbors, etc.? Probably not many. Same goes for cops. (Some) Cops are smarter than this, and my bet is that there would be a full scale SHTF war between the few that stick with "their duties" and those that outnumber them, whether they are private gun owners, hunters, soldiers, cops, criminals, and the like. I won't hold my breath for this scenario, but if it does happen, I'll be ready. I'm a damn good shot (grew up the son of a hunter) and you can be rest assured that I would get a few face shots off before they try and over take me and my family.

This is all hypothetical, of course, and we'll never get the full or the real story anyway, so the best thing that we can do is to hope for the best, and prepare for the worst.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

. There are videos on Youtube and other sites that show the US Military training in towns across our Nation. It gets even worse when you see the blue "UN patches" being worn by our troops and those of the foreign troops being trained along side of our guys for instituting "Martial Law" in our towns. So much for "Posse Comitatus" and our rights to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. Don't forget "Infraguard" as well as "Black Water" (XE) and all the other "subsidiaries" (contractors) of the US Gov. This site (alcuppett.com...) is from some one on the "inside" of what is going on. Eureka Mt. incident as well as the NC incident and the Cobra Helicopter incident. 3 million foreign troops won't hesitate to fire on American civilians. GAZ 66 (Gorkovsky Avtomobilny Zavod) made trucks and other equipment are currently parked and ready in many National Guard Armories Nation wide. Stay ready. Your post is correct.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Good Post! In the true story of the Beilski brothers struggle against the SS in WWII (The movie "Defiance"), the brothers started out with a cross cut saw and a hatchet. Before it ended, they had enough munitions and weapons to rival the NAZI bastards, and they fought without regard to the out come. Victory only.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Amen to that

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

Hey Anomoly I appreciate you doing the good work. Sometimes it is a very fine line though. My brothers a cop and I always ask him about things like this so I'm glad you were able to chime in. The sad thing about guns and such though is if the government ever tried to ban them it wouldn't change very much. More people will just go out and get them made or buy them off the street illegally. Once they start messing with our constitution or telling us openly that it no longer applies people will go nuts. There will be more automatic weapons than you can imagine on the streets and the unfortunate thing is that Police Officers will be the initial target until the military rolls in.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Stryker Ops

Thanks, I dont usually reply to a lot of threads here because it just turns into cop bashing. The truth is Most officers I work with have families, and large arsenals of weapons, and are Patriots. We will not be going around collecting guns from people. The only way that would happen is the foreign troop scenario. I work in a large city in Michigan that starts with a D and has a very bad reputation. The truth is, that reputation is true its already like the wild west here. Anyone foreign or domestic trying to invade will have quite a firefight on there hands. New Years eve sounds like WW3 here Automatic weapons, small arms fire, tracer rounds, explosions, you name it, all that stuff is sitting around ready to be used at a moments notice. Just within the last few months one of our scout cars was ambushed on a side street by AK47 fire, the Officers luckily were only grazed but some of the rounds actually penetrated the engine block and disabled the engine. It is no joke out here, and just a taste of what could happen in a full blown civil unrest.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
there just isnt enough cops or agents to go around. too much area to cover to be able to control anything, with too many highly train survivalists on the ground that know their terrain and armed effectively. the only people they are going to be rounding up are the sick and stupid.

but maybe they need protecting?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The police in my city can't even manage to arrest people for drugs and domestic abuse let alone pull this one off. Do people really sit up and worry about this nonsense? Without a doubt on a federal level I can see that they want more and more rights stripped from the general public but I have a hard time buying into this stuff. Right now as I type this (I live outside of Buffalo N.Y.) 10 miles of the thruway is closed down with people stranded on the thruway because of lake effect snowstorm. Less than 100yds off of the thruway in that area is civilization and exit ramps to which the local and state law enforcement can't get the stranded people who have been stuck on the thruway all night off. Just going by something that happens all the time here in the snow belt area of the country and seeing how ill prepared they are for something "routine", I can only guess how they would bungle something of great significance up..

The lights you see off in the distance is a parking lot for a business district aka civilization.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
The police in my city can't even manage to arrest people for drugs and domestic abuse let alone pull this one off. Do people really sit up and worry about this nonsense? Without a doubt on a federal level I can see that they want more and more rights stripped from the general public but I have a hard time buying into this stuff. Right now as I type this (I live outside of Buffalo N.Y.) 10 miles of the thruway is closed down with people stranded on the thruway because of lake effect snowstorm. Less than 100yds off of the thruway in that area is civilization and exit ramps to which the local and state law enforcement can't get the stranded people who have been stuck on the thruway all night off. Just going by something that happens all the time here in the snow belt area of the country and seeing how ill prepared they are for something "routine", I can only guess how they would bungle something of great significance up..

The lights you see off in the distance is a parking lot for a business district aka civilization.

reminds me of Stalingrad.....lol

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

You mean Volgograd? LOL
Do explain, (P.S.) Really I am interested why? Not trying to be sarcastic.

<< 1   >>

join