It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Whistleblower: They're Training Local Police to Suspend Rights,( including Strip Naked)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
americanlibertyriders.ning.com...

Worrying. When I read this it made me wonder whether the TSA groping is the preliminary part of this plan.

Snip:

Film maker William Lewis had the chance to sit down with former police officer turned whistle-blower Travis Maddox for an interview contained the newly released film Enemy of the State: Camp FEMA Part 2. During the interview, Maddox shares what became his concerns about the extensive training given to the local police department by the Department of Homeland Security in case of a nuclear, chemical, or biological attack.

Maddox, also a former Missouri Constitution Party candidate for office, says the group in which he participated was "trained" to force people from their homes, disarm them, load them onto buses for transport to secured quarantine areas, "and if that weren't enough, from there it gets pretty scary," says Lewis of the interview.

"DHS, parent organization for the Transportation Security Administration, could give the TSA a run for their money," relays Lewis about the information given the viewer from Maddox's first hand experience during training. The procedures for decontamination require removal of clothing, by force, if necessary. Maddox also stated during the interview that when the order is given, no one will have a choice, basically saying that you lose your rights to your private property, your guns, even your own body.

End snip.

For full article see link above.
edit on 1-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

i agree with your assesment, although I would need more proofs of the accusations,...

with that said, it would not surprise me that this has been done, and all in the name of "security" for us...

scarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The part that is disturbing, is that we are talking about local law enforcement.

If some town did actually suffer an outbreak of some deadly virus, or dirty bomb attack, I can see how having the Federal Government come in to rescue people & decontaminate them is necessary. But that's a very specialized, highly unusual, technical situation. It's a special job that requires special training for special (isolated) circumstances.

But having local cops trained to do this seems suspicious. If a situation requires authorities to break into homes, quarantine you & your family, strip you of your clothes, wash you, put you in a hospital bed......if it's that serious then the local cops have no business performing those actions. They will screw it up.

To me it seems like the Feds aren't really training the cops to "save" or "help" us. It seems to me that the Feds are training the cops to act like they are saving/helping, when really they are just rounding up people for whatever nefarious reason the Feds have, all under the guise of fighting disease or terrorism.

Train the local cops, then when the Feds push the button, they can order the cops to do their dirty work for them. If people outside the zone protest, the Feds can protect themselves by blaming the "bad apples" in the local law enforcement.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well there are a lot of Americans with guns. Then there's more people than officers, so if officers do try and load people onto buses I am sure they will need more cops.

Cause I am sure a few cops will be shot and killed during the raids of peoples homes.

I think it would be easier to let society/economy fall apart and let people kill each other off. A lot less hassle if you ask me.
edit on 1-12-2010 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
That might be something to worry about. The whole forcing people out of their clothing is pretty extreme and i really hope we are never in that situation. I have read stories about things like this before. Definitely scary.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Scary stuff. Flagged. Hopefully, there will be no Rage troling over here. This is just a scrape off the scrape off the iceberg.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
they could be training them all to be Rambo, wouldn't matter, it would be a thousands to one ratio (thats on the low end) and they would be doing this to friends, family members, and neighbors??? good luck

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
They'll either be killing me or locking me in a padded room, but I will never, ever comply with this. Better to die than be imprisoned.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Its funny that you mention this...

today I was on the way to pick the wife up from work when I noticed a police truck next to me at a red light

right on the front drivers side fender was a decal "Homeland Security"

to me its just one more way they can circumvent laws, allowing them to do whatever they want to us, all in the name of 'keeping the country safe'

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

The part that is disturbing, is that we are talking about local law enforcement.

If some town did actually suffer an outbreak of some deadly virus, or dirty bomb attack, I can see how having the Federal Government come in to rescue people & decontaminate them is necessary. But that's a very specialized, highly unusual, technical situation. It's a special job that requires special training for special (isolated) circumstances.

But having local cops trained to do this seems suspicious. If a situation requires authorities to break into homes, quarantine you & your family, strip you of your clothes, wash you, put you in a hospital bed......if it's that serious then the local cops have no business performing those actions. They will screw it up.

To me it seems like the Feds aren't really training the cops to "save" or "help" us. It seems to me that the Feds are training the cops to act like they are saving/helping, when really they are just rounding up people for whatever nefarious reason the Feds have, all under the guise of fighting disease or terrorism.

Train the local cops, then when the Feds push the button, they can order the cops to do their dirty work for them. If people outside the zone protest, the Feds can protect themselves by blaming the "bad apples" in the local law enforcement.
A) itsgonna be called "temporary".( playing on the doubt of the cattle)
b)They are not gonna tell you where you are going(doesn't matter ; once you are processed on the bus into the system you are at the keepers mercy for food; life and liberty.You certainly aren't going into the camp with a weapon; a blast match and a ruck full of your personal favorite M.R.E.s
edit on 1-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Yes, that's exactly my impression too. The rationale they give doesn't add up - besides, it's the standard line they use for all their tricks - for your security, to protect you, etc. when in fact it's the complete opposite.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
"forcing people out of their clothing"
that what you do to brake the persons spirit.
so you can total control them.

they smash down your door.
at gun point rip all your clothing off.
and hose you down.
then put you in the cattle truck.

the only reason they keep you alive at all
is because they need slaves to do the work.

the stupid idiot cops
need to realise that there wife and kids
have some cops doing the same to them!

its like the Nazis.
the SS did Any thing.
because they are scared that it will be them if they dont.
and like pack animals they get to enjoy it as a group.
and YES they do enjoy humiliating & tourchering & raping & killing.
it IS human nature in a pack.
what do you think happens in all wars?
the enamy are NOT human, NOT like you.
thats why and how they kill them so easy.

you like to think you are so nice? HA!
you are just hiding from the truth.
you are doing it now.

in the jew death camps.
jews put the bods in the graves or on a fire.
just so they can not be next!

I am sickened to be a human.

you will deny this!
but untill humans can see what they are
they can not start to stop it.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

Its funny that you mention this...

today I was on the way to pick the wife up from work when I noticed a police truck next to me at a red light

right on the front drivers side fender was a decal "Homeland Security"

to me its just one more way they can circumvent laws, allowing them to do whatever they want to us, all in the name of 'keeping the country safe'

Yes, me too - it has become the new catch phrase, this 'security' thing, and is getting utterly got out of control.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

If in the event of some distaster the local cops come to round you up from your home to decontaminate you. I would like to raise wouldn't the cops have to have the same decontamination. They would have been at home (off duty cops) as well when disaster happens. Are those ones going to accept their rights being stripped.

edit on 2-12-2010 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux

If in the event of some distaster the local cops come to round you up from your home to decontaminate you. I would like to raise wouldn't the cops have to have the same decontamination. They would have been at home (off duty cops) as well when disaster happens. Are those ones going to accept their rights being stripped.

edit on 2-12-2010 by acrux because: (no reason given)

Yes, exactly - and if this is really such an altruistic exercise, wouldn't they be making the public aware of it, and training them in how to protect themselves and each other!!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I agree...it kind of illustrates what happened during the Nazi take over. Something similar to the scenarios that were depicted on Schindler's list? Or something like the internment camps in the US during WW2?
Personally, I'd rather die than go through something like that. I really can't seem to get around how people tolerate these sort of abuses. Maybe I'm just intolerant and Un-American. The constitution seems less and less relevant as time goes on, give it a few more years, and it would seem that anyone that brings up the constitution would be labeled a terrorist.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I wouldent want to be the cops coming to American homes trying to disarm them and put them onto buses
Especially in some of the more active states like Texas, think them would need to come in tanks

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I have been a Police Officer for 15 years, and never heard of this. I work in one of the most dangerous cities in the US, and we joke all the time, if the National Guard tried to roll in, they would be totally outgunned. There are many more people with guns be it legal, or illegal than the Police or national guard combined.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

HA-- that's virtually already here. The Secretary of DHS Janet Napolitano already released in an internal memo that any verbal dissenters of the TSA or anyone that brings up their rights as a constitutionality that they record the persons information and that person will be treated as a domestic extremist. This is pretty much an inch away from calling them a domestic terrorist. VERY Soon indeed.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

You wrote: "Well there are a lot of Americans with guns. Then there's more people than officers, so if officers do try and load people onto buses I am sure they will need more cops.

Cause I am sure a few cops will be shot and killed during the raids of peoples homes.

I think it would be easier to let society/economy fall apart and let people kill each other off. A lot less hassle if you ask me."

Your post lines up perfectly with the NWO agenda. Congratulations

Scoutsniper

top topics

<<   2 >>

join