It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland Yard knows where you are, Julian Assange.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
My life has proven that uk london police spent 18 years trying to get me to commit a crime.

So i doubt anything police ever say fact as they are in effect pre mediatted murderers in london.

So anything the police say about anyone i would doubt.

By the way uk gov can take all your memories, so they can clear up fact if he did anything.

I would not believe anything police make up about anyone, and my life proved they use all sorts of methods to destroy anyone they target for no reason.

Honestly andy, every time anyone see's you post anything this is all you ever go on about!??

What's your deal? You will never ever back up anything you say, your life has proven nothing as far as I can see... If you have paranoid issues then get some help, if you want to ever expand then please do... They way it is at the moment I have no idea if you are dimensional of a thread troll.

And I've seen many other say very similar things, you give very vague replies and just keep on going on about 18 years of police persecution in this odd way as if we should, what have sympathy? Take heed of some vague warning? No one get's it - you say police can 'take' your memories? Have you ever sought psychiatric help? - The figure 18 years... Is that your age or what?

I seriously doubt I will get a sensible or honest reply to the above, but it's worth a shot.
edit on 1/12/2010 by Now_Then because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Why would Scotland Yard make it publicly known that they know of his whereabouts? Isn't that a bit like me saying to you, "Right then, i can see you....i'll count to a hundred so you can hide again"?

CX.

It might be that Sweden hasn't charged him - so the arrest warrant is invalid, in which case they won't arrest him.

second
edit on 1-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by qualitygossip

Not really down hill, in the UK he is close to his legal team, and directly in contact with a major media outlet who seem to be waiting on his beck and call..

Not to mention the way the US paper got the leaked documents..
a leak of a leak!!! which was a nice method to protect their behinds, to have taken that route (the Guardian leaking the entire documents to a US media outlet) in my mind denotes some expecting this would get nasty and have been prepared for what is to come.

All in all I think he has his bottom well and truly covered..

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I think you're right wcitizen. I'm sure I read something that says he has not even been charged. Swedish law also says that he should have had written confirmation in English of the crime he is supposed to have commited and he has not received this.

I shall try and find a link. I think it was his lawyer that said it.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

I have given enormous amounts of desriptions about what happened.

I am telling you do not believe one thing police in london say, as when they target someone they can make it all up. You see from my life this has proven what the police and gov does, so i can for a fact descibe what they do.

The only proof you would ever accept is the police or gov coming on here telling you its true, why and when would they ever do that.

If you do not like that i tell this stuff about uk police than just ignore my posts.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Now_Then

I have given enormous amounts of desriptions about what happened.

I am telling you do not believe one thing police in london say, as when they target someone they can make it all up. You see from my life this has proven what the police and gov does, so i can for a fact descibe what they do.

The only proof you would ever accept is the police or gov coming on here telling you its true, why and when would they ever do that.

If you do not like that i tell this stuff about uk police than just ignore my posts.

If you want to prove something, provide evidence please. If not, just don't say anything. We are interested as long as you can back up what you say with sources and evidence, not just "my life is proof."

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
what everybody seems to be missing here is this:

Assange has shown to the world
that you CAN fight the corrupt system.

Even if Assange is murdered or lives the
rest of his days behind bars, it does not
negate the fact that Assange has started
the world revolution. The people can fight
the system. Assange has proven this.
I smell the rank and file of the Revolutionaries
expanding at this very moment. If Assange
is murdered, 1 million will take his place.
Good luck on putting that 1M on the most wanted list.
The slippery slope to revolution has begun.
Some will watch and some will participate.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
what everybody seems to be missing here is this:

Assange has shown to the world
that you CAN fight the corrupt system.

Even if Assange is murdered or lives the
rest of his days behind bars, it does not
negate the fact that Assange has started
the world revolution. The people can fight
the system. Assange has proven this.
I smell the rank and file of the Revolutionaries
expanding at this very moment. If Assange
is murdered, 1 million will take his place.
Good luck on putting that 1M on the most wanted list.
The slippery slope to revolution has begun.
Some will watch and some will participate.

Hear, hear. Well said.

On a side note, I see the boycott of Amazon has begun already. This is only the start.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I bet you Julian has his own ATS account.

Just gotta find it...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
They only put this crap forward because they know they have been outsmarted by someone they least expected.

That is not even the real story? Assange did nothing at all; he is just a media whore. The Soldier who stole the documents took the risk and simply sent them to Assange who used them as a money raising tool to fund his global lifestyle and escapades. Assange is a Troll by any definition. Notice how he releases this stuff in batches to keep the donations flooding in. Defending him is like defending any other criminal. He's not fooling anyone with half a brain I'm afraid.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman

Just gotta find it...

well if u find it, let me know.
I'd like to send him a thank
you note.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Just gotta find it...

You find him, tell him a Man does not need to take women by force. He's no Man and no Hero. I wonder how much money he sucked out of peoples wallets in this scheme?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Just gotta find it...

well if u find it, let me know.
I'd like to send him a thank
you note.

You send him any money? Just curious?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
That is not even the real story? Assange did nothing at all; he is just a media whore. The Soldier who stole the documents took the risk and simply sent them to Assange who used them as a money raising tool to fund his global lifestyle and escapades. Assange is a Troll by any definition. Notice how he releases this stuff in batches to keep the donations flooding in. Defending him is like defending any other criminal. He's not fooling anyone with half a brain I'm afraid.

Oh Blaine

sorry u feel this way.

But I would not call living out of a backpack
and sleeping on the couch of a fellow hacker
a "global lifestyle".

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You send him any money? Just curious?

I have no dealings with Assange.
Never sent him money.
Never sent him an e-mail
Never talked to him
Never met him

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I don't buy his motives at all. He's hooked on the glamour and the media attention is all. None of the information came from anything he did. I also don't like his tactic of sending out the leaks in batches. I'm not fool, it's a fund raising scheme. Dole out a little, get a flood of money. Slows down, release some more.

What he is putting out now is the same as if I'd hacked YOUR personal email and released it too the world. What's the difference? Look at the mess he may have created with China and NK. That is no joke and China used it's veto which could be a direct result of this. If it does lead to war, is not Assange and his sick little Soldier friend responsible in part? I saw that Soldiers' relative talking about how he did it because he was picked on. We're dealing with two children in adults bodies here.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You find him, tell him a Man does not need to take women by force. He's no Man and no Hero. I wonder how much money he sucked out of peoples wallets in this scheme?

once again Blaine you are passing judgment
on a man and a situation that u r taking at face
value from propaganda press reports. U r
very intelligent from prior post I have seen
of urs. I thought u were over the propaganda
by now. Maybe I was wrong

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Glad to hear that. Many did. Many got fooled. His global hopping can not be cheap. Just one of his trips, which appear to be to have sex with his female groupies, must cost plenty.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

It's two women now. Separate incidents. He will get his day in court, but if he hides and he is, it's pretty damning. If it was not Assange, would you be defending him? It's like when people favorite celebrities do something really bad and they won't accept it because they are fans.

Truth is, the stuff he leaked will no doubt get him life anyway. Publishing State Secrets stolen by a Soldier committing Treason is no small matter.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join