It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Mum Talks To Aliens - Full Documentary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What a wonderful documentary! I have never seen it before and found it quite interesting. I wonder how many people's lives have been affected by abductions all over the world? There must be thousands. Something is certainly going on.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SunshineLaws

I just stayed up past the time I need to go to bed watching the entire documentary. I can say it was worth it. I could relate to the son in the sense that he and I both need something more substantial than eyewitness testimony and blurry video to become a hard core believer.

The most impressive segment was by far the last. The gentleman who had the DNA results should feel totally vindicated with the story he has been relating. I like the fact that for once there may be scientific evidence presented for study.

Well worth watching.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Just not long finished watching this. I found it quite interesting, both the video footage Mary Rodwell showed and the analysis Peter provided about the DNA tests done on the hair samples. Regardless if ET or not. It shows that Peter was engaged with being of a rare lineage of humanoid. Could anyone confirm whether or not any people exist today with this lineage in their DNA?

I think SunshineLaws makes a good point about the Polygraph. I've picked up on this in other cases. I feel Greg may have had the experience he's stated. The difference in the two accounts between Greg & Peter is. In Greg's account, he's had interaction with Technology during the event (According to him). Where as Peter was all physical interaction (Not to forget the said Telepathy). So taking that into account. That gives the impression the memory of the event not being consciously present, may be Tech related.

I've always gotten that impression with abductions/interaction with said ET's. Like those 62 school children in South Africa who witnessed a landing and actually saw beings. Even said they felt the beings weren't happy with how we were treating the planet (Pushes the idea of Telepathy). So Sunshine I do feel there is something to your statement, i've just kind of pushed the theory a step further.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I am working to organise a UFO Conference in Darwin Australia next year, and Mary is one of our speakers (including Nick Pope, Robert Hastings & James Fox).

I can assure you, there was a lot that hit the cutting room floor, & I was impressed with her choosing to leave in the debate she lost, though how can you win with a seeded audience & someone who's only rebuttal is a joke or flippant comment.

Yes, there is a LOT of interest in Mary and the documentary from the MSM, even before it aired.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Good video documentary and glad someone is fighting for the truth...It's funny how we have so many intelligent scientist out there but they are still naive not to believe in UFO's yet they know their are trillions of planets in the Universe and still think earth is the only form of life...lets be logical and realistic as we are only a grain of sand in a entire ocean of minerals...wish people can just open their minds and not follow a straight line...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
I am open minded and hope that one day we can find some sort of evidence that we can get everyone else believe what most of us already believe in.
Now what in the world could/would that be?

DNA didn't cut it.
Photos don't cut it.
Polygraphs don't cut it.
Videos are a joke.
An alien interview was scoffed at.
The DNA proves what?
There aren't many photos that are that compelling, the clear photos look like fakes and the fuzzy photos may be real but are just not clear.
Polygraphs can be unreliable, opinions are mixed but I don't think anyone claims they are perfect.
Speaking of videos, what was that in the video this documentary showed about 7 minutes into part 3? Chinese lanterns? RC planes? The son said it was clear, but it didn't look clear to me, much of the time the lights were very out of focus and you could see the diamond shape of the camera's aperture, but maybe he didn't know he was looking at the aperture on an out of focus light?

You know what would have been pretty good evidence, was that alien autopsy video, had it not been a fake.

The documentary was interesting, and really shows how two points of view can clash between mother and son. I'm surprised the first experiencer didn't also pass the polygraph, as he seemed very convinced about what happened to him.
edit on 2-12-2010 by Arbitrageur because: fix typo

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I found the documentary wonderful. It reminded me of the strains within my family about such topics. It also reminded me of how people who cant see or refuse to believe are like people who are colorblind. How do you describe color to someone who cant see color. Do you scream its BLUE damnit! Why cant you see its blue? Or do you just ignore the fact that they live their lives in black and white. I admit i take the easy road. I dont try and convert people who are comfortable in their lives in their own comfortable believe systems. Trying to explain to my extremely Chrisitan family that aliens exist and Ive been aboard their ships and even show them my video footage- would be too much for them. Personally I dont think they can handle that kind of information. I think the people who are already open to it already believe partially, or none at all. Its really all or nothing in this kind of situation. You either are willing to admit that what you were taught to believe your entire life is a lie- or your not. I dont know who's job it is to try to tell the colorblind that color exists. Its not mine, I dont have the energy, but god bless the people who do try!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
What a great film! I don't think Mary and her son would let this split them appart for good as they obviously really love and respect each other. I think that sometimes people with very opposing world views are together for a reason.

I agree that Mary should have started off her talk with something like the analysis of the hair, giving the scientists the evidence they seek. It's beyond me how such a presumably intelligent scientist would have to resort to ridicule in a debate about anything, surely that kind of approach is beneath a man like him.

Just like when Stephen Hawking recently said there's no evidence that Aliens exist, this guy is showing his ignorance and sheer laziness. There is tons of evidence out there, some of it bad and a small amount very compelling. The problem is that scientists refuse to look at any of it at all because to them the whole subject sounds ridiculous. How about actually looking at the available evidence without preconcieved notions, I thought that was what science is supposed to be about.

The DNA evidence is very exciting though, surely there are some scientists out there that would like to analyse it themselves, or maybe they have decided to dismiss it with all the other evidence they think is not worthy of their time. I too would like to know if there are any people of this genetic type still around.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunshineLaws
Packing nothing but an open mind, Chris has agreed to enter Mary's world via a road trip traversing Australia in order for her to attempt to convince him that the truth really is "out there" and that aliens exist, or she must never discuss the subject with him again.

I was already interested in this before I discovered its filmed in Australia, but that makes it extra...awesome

nice find, thanks for sharing S+F

-B.M

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
if you disregard her and just look at the video clip that someone posted of the alien ships it looks like this case is as real as it gets.

the way i tell if a video is fake or not is whether it gives me goosebumps. i can't remember the last time a ufo video gave me goosebumps but if you pause it a 1:06, you'll be hard to find a clearer example of a ufo.

just in the simplicity of its structure and the way it defies gravity, you get a sense that something from another planet was filmed.

if it's a hoax it's very well done.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
polygraphs may not be admissable in court, but if you're being investigated for murder and you fail one , you'd better believe that every detective on the case will throw every other suspect out the window and focus on nailing you.

i know people who have taken one to rule them out as suspects, and when they pass it they focus on other people.

the reason they generally work is because the intense pressure the police put on you, plus your guilt will cause specific patterns that they can compare to normal truthful responses.

the only way i think of to beat them is to be a career lier. just lie about everything until it's second nature.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

You missed my point. I am agreeing with what you're saying and that is, at this juncture nothing is good enough.
So...an authentic (probed and tested) alien would have to be presented to the world as the only form of proof because even a UFO that is capable of cloaking and going mach-10 would still be doubted as ours.

So we're left with just ET him/herself now.

I think the time is nearing.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SNAFU38
I am working to organise a UFO Conference in Darwin Australia next year, and Mary is one of our speakers (including Nick Pope, Robert Hastings & James Fox).

I can assure you, there was a lot that hit the cutting room floor, & I was impressed with her choosing to leave in the debate she lost, though how can you win with a seeded audience & someone who's only rebuttal is a joke or flippant comment.

Yes, there is a LOT of interest in Mary and the documentary from the MSM, even before it aired.

That's exciting about next year. Too bad Mary isn't better known here in the states. Maybe this documentary and forum will change that a bit.

I liked your observation about the debate being left in the documentary. Great point

OP has gotten so many positive replies and this video has been well received so, great job Sunshine

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SNAFU38

That's exciting about next year. Too bad Mary isn't better known here in the states. Maybe this documentary and forum will change that a bit.

I liked your observation about the debate being left in the documentary. Great point

OP has gotten so many positive replies and this video has been well received so, great job Sunshine

Next years event should be great, but unfortunately we got lied to about our funding so we are desperately seeking sponsors now or its called off, which would be a shame to lose these top speakers due to a Govt deception, but stupid us for believing them anyhow. Anyone interested send me a message as Im not sure I can put the link up here.

I have told my conference partner to pass on the link to this thread to Mary so she should be reading all your comments some time, & my guess is she will be happy. I know she was on C2C a while back, maybe she will get on again one day, I'm sure SBS will try to sell the doco all over the place.

And yes, good job Sunshine, I was hesitant to mention it due to my link with her.

PS. This link has some videos of the outtakes from the doco, www.sbs.com.au...
edit on 2/12/2010 by SNAFU38 because: added link

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

You missed my point. I am agreeing with what you're saying
Thanks for the clarification, I misinterpreted your post then.

Some people think 2PM today when NASA makes their scheduled announcement, but I seriously doubt it. Even if they announce ET life, it won't be a big beautiful blonde of a rare human gene type, like the one in the documentary.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

You missed my point. I am agreeing with what you're saying
Thanks for the clarification, I misinterpreted your post then.

Some people think 2PM today when NASA makes their scheduled announcement, but I seriously doubt it. Even if they announce ET life, it won't be a big beautiful blonde of a rare human gene type, like the one in the documentary.

NASA is streaming live right now (although it's been a long commercial for the past few minutes)

Sorry. It starts 11PST (no wonder I'm listening to nothing but commercials) so carry on.

www.nasa.gov...
edit on 2-12-2010 by Human_Alien because: correct time

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

Hmmmmm, that linked you included is reading: "Geoblocked. This video is not available in your region"

I never saw that let alone, know what it means.
Shoot. I wanted to see the outtakes.

Oh well. Thanks just the same!

Oh, about Mary. Ask her (if you will) if she'd be interested becoming a member so we can have a Q & A with her. I know I'd enjoy it and I'm sure others would too. And seeing she's got thick skin (based on how she took that astrophysicist condescending remarks/attitude) I'm sure she can handle the few debunkers on this site.
Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

I agree that his story was a bit weird. It reminded me of the Antonio Villas Boas abduction. I'm going to post a link to his story. The page also includes stories from other abductee descriptions of being *ahem* seduced by beautiful blonde Aliens.

Alien Sex 101, The Antonio Villas Boas Account

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

In video #2 @ 12:45 you see this "man of science" seemingly becoming semi-hostile in a mocking kind of way. He even uses the word "consistent" in describing our apparent advancement in photography with our inability to capture real good photographic evidence.

You want me to use the word consistent? How about this: "Considering the age of the universe, and the progress our own civilization has made in the last 100 years, it is likely that visiting aliens would be far beyond our scientific comprehension. Therefore, anyone who thinks that obtaining proof (of aliens) using today's scientific method is not consistent with rational logic.

Why is this so hard for smart people to understand? The reason they become hostile is they aren't smart enough to get the proof WE ALL DESIRE. Therefore, they must insist that it doesn't exist.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

In video #2 @ 12:45 you see this "man of science" seemingly becoming semi-hostile in a mocking kind of way. He even uses the word "consistent" in describing our apparent advancement in photography with our inability to capture real good photographic evidence.

You want me to use the word consistent? How about this: "Considering the age of the universe, and the progress our own civilization has made in the last 100 years, it is likely that visiting aliens would be far beyond our scientific comprehension. Therefore, anyone who thinks that obtaining proof (of aliens) using today's scientific method is not consistent with rational logic.

Why is this so hard for smart people to understand? The reason they become hostile is they aren't smart enough to get the proof WE ALL DESIRE. Therefore, they must insist that it doesn't exist.

Well said

I think also on a sorta esoteric level (for lack of a better word) this truth (reality) just isn't their truth (reality) right now. And maybe it's designed that way for reasons unknown.

But yes. I totally understand the desire for people wanting proof. But they them selves aren't quite sure what they're asking for? Because so far, every form of evidence has been presented (and debunked) so, what proof will suffice?

Perhaps if evidence was presented to people on an individual basis (without knowing what others thought) maybe the truth would've been known by now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join