It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Ret) Col. Philip J. Corso & The Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What do you all think about his claims of working in the Pentagon during the 1960's, adapting E.T artefacts found at the alleged Roswell crash and then seeding them to the giants of American industry?

Has he disclosed anything else since 'The Day After Roswell'

Could he be truthful in his claims, is he a part of a government plan to slowly let the truth out through ex-employees writing books or through another medieum? Or is he a part of a government disinformation plan to throw us off the scent?

Personally i am inclined to believe him, he seems genuine and apparently all his documentation checks out.

"Not knowing the which end of the box was the front, I picked up the top and slid it off to the edge. Then I lowered the flashlight, looked inside and my stomach rolled right up into my throat and I almost became sick right then and there." - Day After Roswell Page 34

Is this the type of reaction we'd expect feom the whole world if the truth was disclosed publicly?

Finally when will the next hopeful surge in public UFO interest be?

Discuss....

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Corso died shortly after having written his book. He left a lot of documents with his son, who promised to reveal more evidence, but this has yet to occur, as far as I know. His son is on the ufo congress circuit.

There has been critique on a lot of inaccuracies in his book (just google...), but it could also be because of faulty memory and Birnes, his co-author, rushing the book out.

Strange why someone with his credentials would risk his reputation coming out with such a story...

I have never heard of him being accused of being a disinformation agent (but then again who knows?)

True or not? Just like Clifford Stone and Dan Sherman, etc. unless we really have proof who can say?

I was surprised to see astronaut Edgar Mitchell say he had a favorable impression of Corso (telephone interview with other NIDS scientists).

We need these people to provide some concrete piece of evidence.

In any case, Greer's Disclosure project has jumped on the re-engineering bandwagon, but I am skeptical of Greer...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Makes me wonder just how many high ranking people have come forward with information like that
What with this guy and that Edgar Mitchell saying roswell was real......really makes you wonder.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It seems like stonewalling to me at times. Why doesn't the government take a stand? After all, when the moon landing was claimed to be faked, NASA made an official rebuttal. By just keeping silent, it only gives fuel to speculations of a cover-up. And if astronaut Edgar Mitchell says there is a cover-up, that lends a lot more weight to argument than, say Sgt. X, saying so.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Here is what Stanton Friedman says about Philip Corso:

Stanton on Corso

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Personally, I'm inclined to believe Corso (though he does have a distorted image of his importance in the whole affair)...

The inaccuracies are no more than if you or I tried to remember what year we did this, and what year we did that, etc.

It jives with personal research I've done, and I've tried to poke holes in it, but it seems damn good.....

It's one of my favorite UFO books in the collection....

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gzhpcu
Here is what Stanton Friedman says about Philip Corso:
Stanton on Corso

Gee he needs to take a step back & take a breath.

Look, you can't try to fit pieces of a 60 year old puzzle together and try to make claims on such old events, or at least try to leave enough leeway in your claims as to permit for the fact that we weren't there and most everyone who was is dead.

People thought differently, things weren't done as they are today, so if events don't perfectly fit into Stanton's view too bad for him.

Not saying Corso's book is all fact, but Stanton implies otherwise.

new topics

top topics

join