It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we sure North Korea got nuclear Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I mean look at this...unbelievable....i never personally looked inside enough of N Korea, now i'm being left stunned ....I cannot imagine how dangerous it is for the whole world that such tech as Nuclear Weaponry is at this very moment in hands of such a ridiculous, ill , out of the world, you name it..Country of Xit..and i mean it...

please anybody do something to liberate those victims....i eagerly await your comments after this docu...its 1 hr long so get ready..but its worted...resolution isnt that good..if anyone finds a better reso kindly post..

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Yes. North Korea is undeniably the most dangerous grouping of humans on the planet at the moment. Their ideology is a throwback to the Cold War of Stalin, and they have developed an infrastructure capable of existing in a 1970 level of civilian technology with a 1998 level of military technology.

They do have nukes. At least 15 which are capable of being launched within 45 minutes of the launch order (including retracting launch doors, fuelling and stabilization arms, firing up the engines and launching). At least one of their devices is submarine launchable.

The entire leadership structure of that nation is completely insane, and the people trapped within the "secret kingdom" are among the most greatly in need of liberation. Far moreso than the hapless people of Iraq. Hussein ain't got nothin on the Kim dynasty.

There is no good way out of this. There will be a conflict, and there should be a conflict. The Kim Dynasty needs to be stopped at all costs. Unfortunately, those costs may very well be a partial return to the Stone Age for America as well as a result of blowback. However, it may benefit the world to take a few steps back to prevent the Kim Dynasty from taking one single step further forward.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here is another documentary about North Korea and their nuclear ambitions. It is a Discovery Channel documentary and runs 45 minutes. As worth it as the first the documentary, and will answer many of the OP questions in regards to NK and nukes

video.google.com...#

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Control

you couldnt terrorize me more dude..ur better than al-qaeda

nice post ^^

P.S I'm back for Cod Black Ops..cu later

edit on 1-12-2010 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
yes they do have nukes. a couple of years ago they had there first underground test that was picked up by sismic moniters around the world. it was poorly made and did not have the impact of a well made bomb

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well if that isn't proof of mind-control through fear I don't know what is. The Kim dynasty is proof positive you can get masses of people to subdue themselves to the most ridiculous things via fear.

I'm not saying NK is a blissful place and shouldn't be take out of the illusion of the Kim Dynasty however, I believe there are more nefarious plots that are using the Kim dynasty to their advantage to go to war...again.

Its illogical to think the world will ever know peace. As long as there is someone to fear there is someone to war with. Maybe fear is the root enemy. Eliminate the overwhelming sense of fear and paranoia in the world and it might know peace.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Im glad people are waking up to this nut at the top of the nut tree over there. I myself recently discovered the disturbing mentality of this dictatorship.

I have to agree unfortunately, if nothing is done I fear these guys are going to do something insanely stupid.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I just watched the entire video. Honestly, words cannot describe the feelings I am feeling right now.
A lot a hopelessness, and wishing that more people knew this was going on.
The threat of WW3 we've been hearing about only makes me wonder what would really be in store for us.
All I can say is I AGREE: We should help those people out! What a terrible circumstance, I can only imagine what I would do in that situation

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bones_
I just watched the entire video. Honestly, words cannot describe the feelings I am feeling right now.
A lot a hopelessness, and wishing that more people knew this was going on.
The threat of WW3 we've been hearing about only makes me wonder what would really be in store for us.
All I can say is I AGREE: We should help those people out! What a terrible circumstance, I can only imagine what I would do in that situation

geeez you couldnt describe better what I felt..

2nd Line

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Wholly depressing yet absolutely needed to be seen.

If I could gather my thoughts after watching this, I would have more to write. It seems I need more time to process this along with watch the other documentary that has been posted.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me that people still believe this country is a viable threat.

For 50 years they have had the backing of China.

That is ending.

China realizes that the little twerp running the country is just that.

The world is different now.

The Koreans living there have no option.

They must do as they are told to do.

They have little loyalty other than knowing nothing else.

There will be no prolonged war.

South Korea has advanced weapons and would take out the north's army and air force with in hours.

It would be a rout.

Every military location in North Korea has been targeted by multiple weapons from South Korea.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

not so fast..

I also thought that the regimes end is near..now that we also know China is not going to support NK..but..and a big but..just remembered some little problem....>>>

Here is a list how Nk could deliver nukes :

Delivery Systems [edit]

Successfully tested

KN-1 – a short-range anti-ship cruise missile. Its range is estimated to be around 160 kilometers, and most probably it's an improved version of the Soviet Termit missile (NATO codename "Styx").

KN-2 Toksa – a short-range, solid-fueled, highly accurate mobile missile, modified copy of the Soviet OTR-21. Unknown number in service, apparently deployed either in the late 1990s or early 2000s.

Hwasong-5 – initial Scud modification. Road-mobile, liquid-fueled missile, with an estimated range of 330 km. It has been tested successfully. It is believed that North Korea has deployed some 150–200 such missiles on mobile launchers.

Hwasong-6 – later Scud modification. Similar to the Hwasong-5, yet with an increased range (550–700 km) and a smaller warhead (600–750 kg). Apparently this is the most widely deployed North Korean missile, with at least 400 missiles in use.

Nodong-1 – larger and more advanced Scud modification. Liquid-fueled, road-mobile missile with a 650 kg warhead. First production variants had inertial guidance, later variants featured GPS guidance, which improves CEP accuracy to 190–250 m.[50] Range is estimated to be between 1,300 and 1,600 km.

Nodong-2 – further improved variant of the Nodong-1, successfully tested in 2006. Range is estimated at about 2,000 km.

Taepodong-1 – two-stage Scud-derived missile. Has been tested with a satellite payload in 1998. The satellite failed, but the missile apparently flew without significant problems, therefore it is North Korea's longest-ranged operational missile with its 2,500 km maximum range. According to some analysts, the Taepodong-1 could have an intercontinental range of nearly 6,000 km with a third stage and a payload of less than 100 kg.[51][52] [edit]

Not tested / failed tests

Musudan-1 – a modified copy of the Soviet R-27 Zyb SLBM. No tests of this missile have ever been made, but it is known to be operationally deployed. Most probably it is used as a first stage to the Taepodong-2. The missile, also known under the names Nodong-B, Taepodong-X and BM25, has a range of 4,000 kilometers.

Taepodong-2 – North Korea's domestic ICBM attempt. First test occurred in 2006, when the missile failed 40 seconds after launch. On April 5, 2009, a space booster variant was launched with a satellite on board. As with in 1998, the satellite itself failed to reach orbit, but the missile flew several thousand kilometers before falling in the Pacific Ocean. Estimates of the range vary widely – from 4,500 to 10,000 kilometers (most estimates put the range at about 6,700 km).

this is the interesting part..

Launch platform: North Korean-produced TEL, resembling a stretched and modified MAZ-543; cargo ships or modified submarines

So NK could literally be wiped off the face of the map whilst having their subs cruising armed with Dooms Day Weaponary.

NK must have never been left reaching its nuclear goals..thats all

This is a desperate country with insane leaders, triggering armageddon kamikaze style is not an option for them ..its their duty

How one must deal with such a problem ???

top topics

join