It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA pat-downs are part of 'homosexual agenda'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yep, you heard it right.
Might as well install a disco ball and have the TSA people start wearing assless chaps..

Fabulous Source

November 30, 2010 - 3:30pm

WASHINGTON - A conservative Loudoun County lawmaker says controversial airport pat-downs by the Transportation Security Administration are part of a "wide-scale homosexual agenda."
Eugene Delgaudio, a Republican representing Sterling on the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors, made the comments in a widely distributed e-mail sent in his capacity as president of the conservative nonprofit Public Advocate of the United States.

So...is the guy correct in his statement then, or is this more wishful thinking on his part?

incidently, I think this guy really should be banned from playgrounds

Delgaudio confirmed the quote to WTOP. He was first elected to the Loudoun board in 1999 and has previously been criticized by his colleagues for anti-gay comments.

In a petition urging opposition to The Student Non-Discrimination Act introduced in Congress by Rep. Jared Polis of Colorado, Delgaudio said the bill would turn America's "playgrounds into homosexual breeding grounds."

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/233f0c3cb06c.jpg[/atsimg]

Seems the agenda has been found!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I think this guy is onto something.

If we demonize the TSA as a homosexual institution enough of the right wing will band together to get things changed.

sounds like a plan to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

ack...

I am not sure if that post is in amused sarcasm or being serious...but either way, I think that might be a profound insight as to the actual agenda going on.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
While I don't doubt that some man somewhere is enjoying patting down other men as part of his job I doubt this is part of that 'agenda'. It is certainly part of the police state agenda and a step toward limiting travel within the United States to only those that agree or are submissive to the police state.

Grey though is right on the knee-jerk left/right support. There are a lot of people on the right that should be very upset at the police state agenda, especially since it is accelerating so much under Obama but the knee jerk reaction is that "the police"...and for some reason TSA minimum wage flunkies are included in that..."can do no wrong and the terrorists are going to kill us if we don't do something...I don't care about being radiated as long as I'm safe...!" So, yes unfortunately adding -- "and they're homosexuals wanting to pat you down" will get those people to wake up and pay attention.
edit on 12/1/2010 by ararisq because: typo

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq So, yes unfortunately adding -- "and they're homosexuals wanting to pat you down" will get those people to wake up and pay attention.

Actually, it will minimize the discussion into a paranoid homophobic rant that is wildly unpopular in the nation.

this guy does a disservice to the discussion of safety verses freedom by painting it in his warped mind...it will turn off 5 people for every 1 person that kind of sort of agrees somewhat.

Is it a good thing to have someone try and reduce a good discussion to the most fringe backwards thinking possible?

What if he used the words "the negro agenda"...do you think the discussion would become furthered, or cast down baby and bathwater because of the incredibly horrible context he puts it in?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by ararisq So, yes unfortunately adding -- "and they're homosexuals wanting to pat you down" will get those people to wake up and pay attention.

Actually, it will minimize the discussion into a paranoid homophobic rant that is wildly unpopular in the nation.

I would imagine so. Its a difficult issue to get people to care about - the people that are supposed to be pro-civil rights don't seem to care - calling those that do 'prudes'. Those that are supposed to be pro-constitution don't seem to care - viewing any security as good security. Then the people that aren't political don't seem to care because it has not directly impacted them.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
From a purely basic point of view, there are really only two types of men who *want* to touch another man's package:
1. homosexuals
2. Doctors who are getting paid exorbitant amounts of money to do so.

By deduction, this means that the TSA is either promoting a homosexual agenda or is paying their agents waaaayyyy too much money. Coincidentally, I say their sallaries should be cut drastically and this nonsense will quickly end as they will have a rough time finding agents willing to conduct the gropings. (In other words, I think the homosexual agenda claim is a stretch.)

new topics

top topics

join