It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Globalist traitors want to give millions of anti-American foreigners US citizenship, jobs, and benef

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It is called the Dream Act which would give millions of illegal alien adults in the US green cards, US citizenship, taxpayer subsidized college tuition, annual "earned income credit" checks from the government of up to $6000 a year, and access to trillions in other US government entitlement programs.

It's a Dream for the Globalists who want to eliminate the US Constitution and our freedoms in favor of the North American Union and eventually One World Government, it's a Nightmare for American citizens.

Here is a sample of the anti-American foreigners who would receive US citizenship under this act:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Legal immigrants oppose the Dream Act because it puts illegal aliens ahead of more deserving legal immigrants: immigrantrightsfoundation.org...

More info here, including how you can contact your representatives to oppose this American Nightmare act:
www.numbersusa.com...

Take action right away, head traitors Reid and Pelosi want this to be voted on any day now.




posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TimBrummer
 


i hope they all choke
do it legally
what a joke we've become
slackers



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TimBrummer
 




It is called the Dream Act which would give millions of illegal alien adults in the US green cards, US citizenship,


Thus, making them legal.



It's a Dream for the Globalists who want to eliminate the US Constitution and our freedoms in favor of the North American Union and eventually One World Government, it's a Nightmare for American citizens.


What constitution? What freedoms? Because our cage is bigger than most, makes us no less a slave.



Take action right away, head traitors Reid and Pelosi want this to be voted on any day now.


I am. I am hedging myself and watching the implosion of the government. Your 'head traitors' are not the problem. The problem is that they are given legitimacy by the people that willingly take part in the system by voting and campaigning for new masters.

Being able to pick a new master is not freedom. Freedom only comes when we have the choice to not be a slave.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus

i hope they all choke
do it legally
what a joke we've become
slackers


Call and tell your US representative and Senators exactly that, if a big percentage of the members here call it will make a big difference.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TimBrummer
 


Honestly it will make little difference.
our govmnt is a sick twisted mess
tar and feather

I've worked my tail off in the past and have given up hope on our elected officials, they are USELESS



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TimBrummer
 




Call and tell your US representative and Senators exactly that, if a big percentage of the members here call it will make a big difference.



This statement is laughable.

Why do you give legitimacy to the very people that are causing this mess? They don't give a #$%# about you. They don't give a #^&* about you. They don't give a $#*@ about you.

If your 'representative' is a person, they are surely corrupt. Red and Blue do not matter. You need to shed yourself from this delusion that government can solve problems.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR

This statement is laughable.

Why do you give legitimacy to the very people that are causing this mess? They don't give a #$%# about you. They don't give a #^&* about you. They don't give a $#*@ about you.

If your 'representative' is a person, they are surely corrupt. Red and Blue do not matter. You need to shed yourself from this delusion that government can solve problems.


I don't give them legitimacy, I know they are corrupt and they don't care about me, but they do care about re-election, the last time they tried this a couple of years ago millions of Americans called and actually shut down the Capital phone system. That got their attention and it didn't pass. Also this will be their last opportunity to pass amnesty for many years, the newly elected Congress which convenes in January is more pro-American at least on illegal immigration, if they don't fix the problem we will elect even more pro-American reps in 2012.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TimBrummer
 


You are playing monkey-in-the-middle with two sides that are much bigger than you. Republicans and Democrats have different euphamisms for actions with the same exact effects.

This immigration fear-mongering is only propaganda for you to pick a side rather than choosing not to play the game.

Given the choices we have in american politics, why give your consent and sell your soul for the measly crusts of the pie you worked hard to make in the first place?



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimBrummer
It is called the Dream Act which would give millions of illegal alien adults in the US green cards, US citizenship, taxpayer subsidized college tuition, annual "earned income credit" checks from the government of up to $6000 a year, and access to trillions in other US government entitlement programs.

It's a Dream for the Globalists who want to eliminate the US Constitution and our freedoms in favor of the North American Union and eventually One World Government, it's a Nightmare for American citizens.

Here is a sample of the anti-American foreigners who would receive US citizenship under this act:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Legal immigrants oppose the Dream Act because it puts illegal aliens ahead of more deserving legal immigrants: immigrantrightsfoundation.org...

More info here, including how you can contact your representatives to oppose this American Nightmare act:
www.numbersusa.com...

Take action right away, head traitors Reid and Pelosi want this to be voted on any day now.







"Give me your tired, your hungry and your poor"....



I guess the statue of Liberty really should be called the statue of bigotry now. (thanks to Lou Reed).

Do you want Isolationism, or to be part of a global community?
Nationhood is so passe these days and is a construct that breeds intolerance.

Well played.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR

You are playing monkey-in-the-middle with two sides that are much bigger than you. Republicans and Democrats have different euphamisms for actions with the same exact effects.

This immigration fear-mongering is only propaganda for you to pick a side rather than choosing not to play the game.

Given the choices we have in american politics, why give your consent and sell your soul for the measly crusts of the pie you worked hard to make in the first place?


I am not picking a political side nor giving consent, so what is your solution to government stealing the pie we make? All I see you doing is surrender.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

"Give me your tired, your hungry and your poor"....



I guess the statue of Liberty really should be called the statue of bigotry now. (thanks to Lou Reed).

Do you want Isolationism, or to be part of a global community?
Nationhood is so passe these days and is a construct that breeds intolerance.

Well played.


So you prefer One World Government overseen and run for the benefit of David Rockefeller, George Soros, the Bilderbergers, and implemented by the United Nations?

By the way the statue's full name is "Liberty Enlightening the World", not "Come here to triple you wages", and that plaque is a historical marker of what political refugee immigrants thought when they first saw the statue, not US government or citizen policy. But hey if you want to support and take care of 20 poor uneducated foreigners just post your address I know plenty who will move in with you.


edit on 1-12-2010 by TimBrummer because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TimBrummer
 




so what is your solution to government stealing the pie we make?


As far as a planned solution, the only way this can be done is through voluntary associations of people. Governments need not exist.



All I see you doing is surrender.


I am not surrendering. I am merely allowing the system to eat itself. There is one thing government can do well, and that is, destroy itself. The current system and proposed systems are intellectually bankrupt. We can either devolve into past failed experiments or learn from history and make a better world... a world without the inherent violence of the state.

Violence is the antithesis of discourse. It is a concession of ideas. When you have to force complience, you are basically saying that you have lost the discussion.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i say keep the good ones, fine them, if they qualify for college money i say give it to them, i also say give it to americans with the same qualifications. after that we take legal immigration seriously, take our money out of being the global police force and invest that money on sealing our borders.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
As far as a planned solution, the only way this can be done is through voluntary associations of people. Governments need not exist.


Anarchy does not work either, human nature prevents it from working.
edit on 1-12-2010 by TimBrummer because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
i say keep the good ones, fine them, if they qualify for college money i say give it to them, i also say give it to americans with the same qualifications. after that we take legal immigration seriously, take our money out of being the global police force and invest that money on sealing our borders.


You have some good points, problem is the Dream act gives green cards to everyone, not just the "good ones", and there is no enforcement. US policy for the past 25 years has been illegal aliens first, legal immigrants last, and enforcement never, that is how we got into the current FUBAR situation and the Dream Act continues it.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TimBrummer
 





Anarchy does not work either, human nature prevents it from working.


I propose you make that same claim about the state. Governments do not work, human nature prevents it. Not only can I make this statement, I can cite human history itself as evidence for my claim.

Governments have a monopoly of the legitimate use of violence and coercion. It's practical goal in society is to keep people safe (stop violence) and maintain order (through violence). To think that creating a system of violence to stop violence, is irrational. This makes all kinds of no sense.

Unless you think that the people in power are somehow ordained by some God or are more pure then the rest of humanity, statism is an intellectually bankrupt position.

You either accept a delusion like divine providence, or you accept a delusion that statism is legitimate on face value.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki
 


What is it with people tossing out the little poem on the Statue of Liberty lately?

Fortunately it holds no power to enforce policy, and is at best just a nice little touchy feely emotional pile of BS.

there is no need, nor national interest in allowing large numbers of uneducated 3rd world people into the U.S.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
reply to post by aorAki
 


What is it with people tossing out the little poem on the Statue of Liberty lately?

Fortunately it holds no power to enforce policy, and is at best just a nice little touchy feely emotional pile of BS.

there is no need, nor national interest in allowing large numbers of uneducated 3rd world people into the U.S.



I guess because I'm not from the U.S.A. I'm giving a perspective of what it means to foreigners and what the 'idea' of the U.S.A. means to me, in a historic context (taking in immigrants etc).
However, we ALL know that it's a lie that has been sold to give false hope to those who would be disadvantaged. Rather than a shining light and beacon of liberty and freedom , it appears that this is a disguise to paper over the rabid racial tensions and intolerance that seems to go hand in hand with the U.S.A.

Now, having said that, I know a lot of people from the U.S.A. and find them, mostly, like everyone else, the same wants, needs, desires and bleeding. when I come across as 'anti-U.S.A.' I really am more agin the way that it is being run, but realise that also, the people allow it to be run this way.

Personally i have no objection to foreigners entering my country and living here and am involved in contributing toward their integration (while being sympathetic to their own cultural needs) and help enable them to become 'better citizens'. curiously, many of these appear to be refugees impacted by U.S.A. foreign policy.

What are YOU doing about it, other than crying on a forum?


edit on 1-12-2010 by aorAki because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki
 


This has nothing to do with race, nor intolerance. Those are simply tactics pathetic people resort to when they cannot argue fact.

Allowing large numbers of uneducated, 3rd world people into a modernized society has never been a benefit to the host nation.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
reply to post by aorAki
 


This has nothing to do with race, nor intolerance. Those are simply tactics pathetic people resort to when they cannot argue fact.


The fact is that the U.S.A. has sold itself as a beacon of liberty and freedom and that the perception of it has given people with little hope at least a semblance of a chance to succeed. It does indeed seem that this has undertones of racial intolerance (another 'American Dream'?) and certainly a lack of empathy and a huge degree of selfishness.

What's this I hear about consumption, obesity and greed? Maybe taking in immigrants will give a new lease of life to the 'Fat Yank'?




Originally posted by BigTimeCheaterAllowing large numbers of uneducated, 3rd world people into a modernized society has never been a benefit to the host nation.



How dare we try to help people!

"Why don't we try to help our own then?"

We are all people and all deserve the respect of human rights and tolerance.

For too long have people been mistrusting and intolerant of foreigners/outsiders/auslanders (Ich bin ein auslander?) and focussed more on the differences than the similarities.

I know that my life has certainly been enriched by contact with people outside my safe little sphere of influence.






top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join