It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zahra Baker Case: Warrant's Grim Details on Body Disposal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Zahra Baker Case: Warrant's Grim Details on Body Disposal

abcnews.go.com

Grim new details have emerged in the death of disabled 10-year-old Zahra Baker. her step-mom says,after the girl's death, Zahra was dismembered, her body parts placed in trash bags and then rolled into a comforter and car cover. Elisa Baker also directed police where to look for the body parts.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This poor little girl never stood a chance... she lost her leg along with most of her hearing in a battle with bone cancer.
true that would be a bit of a burden on a parent, but hardly worthy of what was apparently done to this sweet child.

A second warrant revealed that police investigated a secondhand tip that Zahra had been raped by two men before her death before the men hit her on the head. Hickory police would not comment on the warrants except to say the investigation is ongoing. They are expected to release a statement later today.

I for one will take time to say a little prayer. one for the child to find piece and another for the swift justice to those who took this innocent life

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Bastards.....

I'll stop there or I'll get banned for sure!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If there was ever an instance where I wish for "true justice" (aka like the kind they deal out on "Sons of Anarchy"
it would be for those who are surely "guilty" of taking this innocent girl's life away from her in so many ways.

I cry every time I read an update...she sure didn't deserve this,no way,no how and I defy anyone to come up with an argument as to "why" her killer/killers should be allowed to remain on this earth!

Hoping her beautiful little spirit is at peace and hoping those who hurt her will BE HURT!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by DaddyBare

Bastards.....

I'll stop there or I'll get banned for sure!

For once, you and I agree on something

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
for those who don't know about this case you might want to read this
This is the first of a two-part series examining the life of Zahra Baker,

By all accounts she was just a sweet caring vivacious kid who hand been dealt a bad hand in life...

Oh and Slayer your not the only one biting your tongue, mouth full of choice words for these "BASTARDS"

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is such a sad story. I've been keeping up with it on the news ever since Zahra went missing. Zahra was living in Australia up until a couple of years ago when she moved here to stay with her father. She didn't want to come to the US and leave her friends. Now she's been brutally and horrifyingly murdered.

Here's the local news link.
WBTV

My heart and soul mourns for Zahra. Rest in peace little Zahra. May the Good Lord comfort your sweet and innocent spirit.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Truely tradgic. These animals deserve far worse than they'll receive. And yet based on past posting here, some loon will come along saying it would be wrong to do anything to these individuals as they need help and compassion....................maybe they need the same treatment.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

It was all about greed. They wanted money. A fake ransom note. A BS 911 call. Her father is just as guilty as her stepmother. He helped Zahras stepmother throw away the Zahra's mattress.

Zahra's killers aren't human. They're monsters. Like you said, they'll be someone to come along and defend the people who did this. They're monsters also.

new topics

top topics

join