It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Christmas Cattle Drives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
What is happening to the American mind and heart that allows for a stampede of people to trample one another like starving cattle at Chinese product peddling Corporate outlets?

I could never understand how buying over priced cheap products made by slave labor could be worth causing harm to yourself or your neighbor. This is why I have never celebrated Christmas and never will.

This is our world image.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If people are willing to fight over stuffed animals and electronics what do you suppose Americans will be willing to do to each other during a food shortage? How many of you are willing to contribute to or subject yourself to this insanity for a Christmas gift?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ah, the beauty of Capitalism. We're told what we need, they provide it, and we act like drones on the hunt to secure it.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Asyra

People are not only willing to camp out in front of stores for hours, stampede and fight over cheap crap that will be landfill in six months, but then they CHARGE it and pay an additional 25% that will take 11 months to pay off just in time for the next corporate sponsored stampede.

The village idiots have taken over my country.

new topics

top topics

join