It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message Discussion -

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

But according to HH they have to have a very negative rating (5% wasn't it?) to achieve a level this low for a significant proportion of them may require our complete submission. If we could restrict them to only 10% say then... lol who knows, I'm half joking TBH

I found the idea of group souls and logos' fascinating! It seems like a way to unify monotheism and multitheism. After reading it I started to imagine souls as being like the tip of a branch which clumps together to form group souls with a logos as a trunk, which then goes on to join with other group souls to form a mass of consciousness... something like that anyway haha!

I agree with what you're saying about the predictions, there's no need to throw the baby out with the bathwater!

I wish someone had asked him/her what percentage of their information was accurate.. she/he seemed to like giving percentages for the accuracy of other information so it may have got an interesting answer?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by March of the Fire Ants

But according to HH they have to have a very negative rating (5% wasn't it?) to achieve a level this low for a significant proportion of them may require our complete submission. If we could restrict them to only 10% say then... lol who knows, I'm half joking TBH

Yes MotFA, I think you're correct about them having to have something like 95% service to self and only 5% service to others ratio. But, how are you going to make an individual provide more service to others? To achieve 95% negative, it must be a concious concentrated effort to be that self centered. I don't see how we could restrict them, and make them do service for us, funny thought though =)

I found the idea of group souls and logos' fascinating! It seems like a way to unify monotheism and multitheism. After reading it I started to imagine souls as being like the tip of a branch which clumps together to form group souls with a logos as a trunk, which then goes on to join with other group souls to form a mass of consciousness... something like that anyway haha!

Totally agree with you bud, this idea of Unity also is what has attracted me to his writings. Even though the idea of logos and group souls is tough for me to comprehend, I like the unifying thoughts that it brings together.

I enjoyed the quote from HH "See yourself within all "others", and treat "others" as you would like to be treated yourself. Then remember this one crucial thing: There are no "others"."

It brings to my thoughts a pack of animals, that while each animal acts individually and has seperate personalities, these all blend together to form one pack, with one pack mind. I enjoyed thinking of our whole society in this manner.

I wish someone had asked him/her what percentage of their information was accurate.. she/he seemed to like giving percentages for the accuracy of other information so it may have got an interesting answer?

Whether correct or incorrect, one has to assume that HH believes that his information is 100% correct.

This does not take into account that he may be putting out intentionally misleading information for nefarious purposes. Or, perhaps, the information he has been taught has been flawed, so his entire understanding of this subject has been skewed from the beginning.

ALL are possibilities.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What if....until we are all like the Buddah who refused to enter heaven without everyone else....we are all remaining in service to self and dont know it?

What if....life is just that, everything a way to measure, if we are truly ready to be in true service to 'all' or if we are in service to our self, in the end of it all?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
after all we deal our own hand at life, you are your own boogieman...

video.google.com...#

Link's dead, or at least video won't load for me.

I have seen many refutation videos that don't prove anything and are further speculation.
Do you have anything of this refutation that might be in website form. Sorry if I don't want to sit and watch and hour and half movie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit to add:

I found the transcript here:
www.holybibleprophecy.org...

This transcript really makes me question its author and genuinity, there are just many things that don't sound right to me during my first reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One question I have, if you are asserting that all religions are seperate and individual, are you also asserting that only one religion is right and the other 95% of the world is wrong? If that is true, then there is no way that heaven can win over hell, its a numbers game. That would also mean alot of GOOD people from other religions going to hell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their section on Masons does more to lend credence to the HH message:

1. "When a Mason learns that the key is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, the seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands." (Hall, Manly P. Lost Keys of Freemasonry. p. 48).

2. "The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay (the God of the Christians) . . . and his priests calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God and unfortunately Adonay is also God. . . the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in lucifer, the equal Adonay; but lucifer, god of light and god of gods, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil." (Harris, Jack. Freemasonry. p. 30).

edit on 2-12-2010 by ThreeDeuce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Have you ever been introduced to the lady that actually did the channeling of the Law of One?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Ha! thanks for that"I'm a mystical christian" thing but it does not compute.

this is the Woodstock syndrome...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierre6000
I overheard stories that the Illuminati snatch homeless people off the streets and use them for human sacrifice their a weird lot practising black magic just like in the olden days also I have heard a lot of policemen joined the for Illuminati as Freemasons on a lower level to get sexual perverted flavours as secret police paedophile ring no wonder there'll all above suspicion and law.

I have heard rumors of things like this before, problem is.... can't be substantiated.
Once you throw Illuminati and Freemasons into the pictures the rumor mills can fill up quickly.

One thing remains for sure, there is alot of evil in this world. Why is it there? What causes evil?
This HH message does more in explaining evil and evil men than anything that I've read before.

To me, this explanation of evil and why evil is neccessary makes the most sense to me

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I have 2 main issues with HHs message.

He says this world is a prison planet.

He says that beings in service to others would come into a negative polarity (to be sts) to offer what is needed.

I noticed you posted alot of pictures about David Wilcock. Have you ever been introduced to the lady that actually did the channeling of the Law of One?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have the full printout of the channeling around here somewhere LV, am meaning to go through the entire channel and compare it to the HH message and look for consistencies. I will definitely go through those videos when I get a chance. Knowledge is power, as long as you use the light of truth to find your way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you say this world is a prison planet, I took a different meaning from his message. I understood it that we are only trapped on this worldly Earth now in physical form. He also talked about how we were imprisoned into this cycle of reincarnation, to learn lessons during our Ascensions.

note: I just searched through the HH message, and wasn't able to find where he directly calls this a prison planet. Can you point me to that section, I would gladly reread it and see where I missed that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the beings in service to others, I believe he was talking about his Luciferian brothers, who were called down to this 3rd density Earth to help us, by providing a "catalyst" as he put it. Basically, they sacrificed themselves by providing evil in the world, knowing that their only way out is to have a negative harvest and then have to endure a 4th density negative polarized Earth.

Here is his quote,
"Understand, that we HAVE to be Negative. That's what we were sent here to be. It is our contract, and it has always been to help you, by providing the "Catalyst" I spoke of earlier. Being Negative is very hard for us, not on a physical level, (the characters we play enjoy our roles, as we're programmed that way), but on a Spiritual level, it is hard. We surpassed the lowly negative vibrations eons ago. We are Light, and we are Love. It is a very hard thing for us to do Spiritually, to create all this Negativity, but we do it because we love you, and it is for your highest good, ultimately. You could say, that it is our Sacrifice that we have made, in order to be of Service to the One Infinite Creator, and to you, our Brothers and Sisters in the One."

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

nah that's cool, I'm not interested anymore.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by March of the Fire Ants

Yes the logos and sub logos thing was really interesting. It really resonated with me when he said that our sun was actually our creator, that it is a living thing, a soul inside a sun, and of course in reality is does keep us alive, without the warmth of the sun, were toast! Another thing he said which got me thinking was when he said that this 'galactic council' (yes i know its a corny cliche) was situated on planet saturn. Isnt there a lot of things written about saturn in mystercism? i wonder if the hexagon on the pole of saturn is something connected to this 'council'. I know its a bit 'out there' but its just a thought.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by March of the Fire Ants

It really resonated with me when he said that our sun was actually our creator, that it is a living thing, a soul inside a sun, and of course in reality is does keep us alive, without the warmth of the sun, were toast!.

When I started reading ATS, I was really drawn to the Survival Forum. I found interesting conversations and scenarios in that forum along with some very seemingly intelligent people. For some reason I befriended a DanTanna poster (please don't start trolling now).

Now Dan was a pretty level headed poster in my opinion until several events happened to him, then his posts veered to the extraordinary. One thing he claimed he had done was travel using a sort of meditation or astral projection. He said he met Vishnu (a Hindu God), but that Vishnu lived within the sun.

I'll probably be flamed/trolled for bringing up Dan again, so be it. But, when I read about being in the sun, something resonated inside me, and I needed to bring it up once again.

On another note, do you remember when the "heartbeat of the sun" audio file was released? If not, look that up here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

nah that's cool, I'm not interested anymore.

------------------------------------
edit on 2-12-2010 by ThreeDeuce because: edit to remove nonprodutive post

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I have the full printout of the channeling around here somewhere LV, am meaning to go through the entire channel and compare it to the HH message and look for consistencies

Something I noticed was there seemed to be some different thoughts on 6th density. Please forgive me for not citing everything exactly, I tried looking up some things but I have little time to get dizzy in that big thread at the moment. HH claimed to be of 6th density, negative polarity (this is at least what I understood). The Loo talks about having to abandon the negative path in 6th density. To get more technical I myself would have to go back and reread them both.

I just searched through the HH message, and wasn't able to find where he directly calls this a prison planet. Can you point me to that section, I would gladly reread it and see where I missed that.

I did some quick skimming and I couldnt find it exactly but I think it was referred to yahweh making it this way (like a prison). My thoughts to that was that if the keys to the purpose and meaning of life can be found in nature, in the very design of the Universe itself, then its not a prison....we just are not looking in the right place for the 'keys'. If there are 'ways'/keys.....then its not a prison. But that is really just perception. I think its all meant to be this way and when we are ready to see it for what it is, we will.

As for the beings in service to others, I believe he was talking about his Luciferian brothers, who were called down to this 3rd density Earth to help us, by providing a "catalyst" as he put it. Basically, they sacrificed themselves by providing evil in the world, knowing that their only way out is to have a negative harvest and then have to endure a 4th density negative polarized Earth.

It is my understanding that there is natural polarity (death, disease, suffering) that is enough to teach us if we are really ready to learn. I dont think that higher beings would incarnate to give us more negative and I find this to be an excuse for maybe his own families past of wrong doings. It just makes no sense to me why negative polarity beings are needed....for there is already enough polarity in nature itself. We already have natural catalysts. Again though...this is just my perspective and Im not willing to give 'credit' to higher beings that claim they are doing us good.....by doing bad.

When someone says they sacrificed themselves....automatically a 'divine light' gets attributed to them and we must be careful of such things. I dont excuse the negative path because some higher beings says they had to do it for us to learn.

There is alot of good knowledge in that thread of HH....but just as all material can be a distraction of earthly knowledge, I find HH thread of that same distortion.

Many think that earthly knowledge is power....but I disagree on that. A Lot of it is a distraction from the true wisdom that the soul thirsts for.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Assuming he is sts do you think there are deliberate deceptions woven into the material? If so then which parts?

Other than his statement that this falls under part of his "duty" to his family, (there is the possibility that he HAD to fully disclose truthful information because of his duty), otherwise we have no way to know which might be deceptions.

This is one part that I want the nay-sayers to chime in on. In the other thread, many people said there were deceptions, but I didn't see a single one quoted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could he have been told be a much more advanced benevolent to speak out and decided it in his best interest to obey..... the word apocalypse means revealing of truth, could the cosmic end time energies had meant that this is just the way, it all has to come out one way or the other, that is the way of the cycle close.
Still, the depolarization risked by enlightening sto's seems not worth it this close to the harvest huh?

If HH's scenario is true, then they do not seek to gain anything by us having a negative ascension, they only gain by having a negative ascension themself. Also, one might believe that this close to 2012, that they would have nothing to lose in having full disclosure. Perhaps the instructions on disclosure came from the supreme galactic council, and because so is above any possible malevolant intent.

Another thing, it seems not a single spiritual thing he said wasn't already all over the internet prior to him posting the thread. Considering its nothing new, then could it have been an educated awakening sto or group of sto people posing to try get more to listen to the philosophy? Perhaps they thought people who normally wouldnt listen to spiritual truths might tune in to such a discussion long enough to awaken if initially captivated by the possibility he was who he says he was. If that's the case then they were certainly successful weren't they?

That is a very universal thought. One thing is for sure, the HH message has brought about much spiritual conversation. But, if they were looking to awaken spritiuality in people, I doubt they would have broached some of the subjects in the HH message. Many of the 'hard to swallow" topics would turn normal people off a thread, thinking "hogwash". Personally, I'm waiting for some people to disprove some of these topics, to see if they can.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

How do you expect people to disprove something that cant even be proved in the first place?

Its all just a perspective....you either agree with it or you dont. Its not about 'proving'.

Everyone is at a different level of vibration in their soul...so different materials will resonate with them. That is about as close to proof as you can get....knowing what resonates with you or what does not.

What ever we place our faith in (or what resonates with us) says something about our vibration.

The very idea that another man has to tell us what 'truth' is also says something about where someone is at in soul development. Its all a benefit to someone, one way or another because we can take what other people 'believe in' and use that to weigh and measure our own thoughts and heart.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Yeah, no matter who he is or the reason for speakig out one thing is for sure there is lots of truth in what he says... it resonates with so many people. It doesnt really matter where you hear a truth... if it is in fact true a pure heart will instantly realize it as such and no amount of intelectualizing from the mind will change that.

It can be so easy to fall into the old way of the illusion and get lost in lucifers laberyinth of lies.... when some simple silence and the right intent could just quickly guide one out.

I've gotta head out but when I get home i'll finish off my reply, Ive been trying to find anything new he said in the material that couldnt have been found on the web... even new terminology for the same concept.. just anything to suggest he revealed knowledge that wasnt already out there..... seeing as its been so long since ive read it I might meditate on a section and see if i can read who he is.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

How do you expect people to disprove something that cant even be proved in the first place?

Its all just a perspective....you either agree with it or you dont. Its not about 'proving'.

Everyone is at a different level of vibration in their soul...so different materials will resonate with them. That is about as close to proof as you can get....knowing what resonates with you or what does not.

so here we go, the merry-go-round I spoke of on page 1.

btw, sry Deuce I thought that one response was directed at me, it's what came up when I clicked in my inbox replies. Wasn't answering for anyone either just still getting used to this website...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

HH claimed to be of 6th density, negative polarity (this is at least what I understood).

I thought that they were 4th density souls that chose to stay behind and help us ascend to 4th destiny also.
When he talked about 6th destiny, I think he was talking about the final ascension to 6th destiny.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Something that got me thinking about hiddenhands provenance, was that he delivered his message and NEVER came back. People who do this sort of thing for attention cannot generally resist coming back for another go. One sees so many people who call themselves special or saviours getting narked of with thread and saying their leaving only to return to the thread, because they need to bolster theyre ego. My question is, what did he have to gain from hoaxing it, just a few bloody days of attention, that all, catch my meaning?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Anytime there is discussion on perspective and beliefs...it will be a merry go round.

People want proof, and its not possible. Thats why it makes no sense to make a thread of sorts and ask people to leave out personal beliefs....when it all is personal beliefs to begin with.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Im pretty sure he says the the Lucifer soul group is of 6th density because I debated with him about what the Loo says about 6th density beings must abandon the negative path and path of self.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join