It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Edgewood Arsenal Experiments Revelaed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wow! Big stuff coming out here, stuff I have never heard. The juicy bits are being spilled. This is litterally like I am reading a novel!!!

Here is a quote from the Edgewood Complaint vs the CIA linked below:

On one such instance, he remembers being covered with a great deal of blood, and assumed it was his own, but did not really know the source. Also portions of his arms and the backs of his hand were blue. His wrist and ankles were bruised and sore at the points where he had been strapped to the gurney. Bruce believes that this is the time period during which a septal implant was placed in his brain. 29. DEFENDANTS placed some sort of an implant in Bruce’s right ethmoid sinus near the frontal lobe of his brain. The implant appears on CT scans as a “foreign body” of undetermined composition (perhaps plastic or some composite material) in Bruce’s right ethmoid, as confirmed in a radiology report dated June 30, 2004.

Crazy stuff!!

Read whole complaint here:

Edgewood Complaint

Enjoy ATS!

-Kdial1

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I didn't connect with a pdf when I hit your link.

I am interested in reading the complaint.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is actually really scary, this was in 1966, can you imagine what they have now? Unbelievable. Nanotechnology I am sure is being used nowadays.

I have always wondered about what was in my Antrax shot they gave me in the military. I remember specifically saying I did not want the shot and they told me If I did not get the shot I would be dishonorably discharged. Essentially forcing me to take it. I have had minor problems since then as far as my central nervous system goes. I wonder if someday I will end up like these poor fools, in their 60-70's and just now finding out what was done to them.

-Kdial1

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by kdial1

I didn't connect with a pdf when I hit your link.

I am interested in reading the complaint.

Try this
Complaint

Everyone else able to read it?
edit on 1-12-2010 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I tried the second one, still nothing.

A tab opens for me, with the Edgewood Complaint label, but there isn't anything on it.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

good find..........

I saw that the complaint was filed in jan of 09, do you have any update to the status of the case????????

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Holy crap. In case you didn't know, the chemicals used/tested on these people is just... Crazy.

Some of those drugs can completely tear down your psyche and leave you a puddle for a few hours, during which time god knows what mental rape could be accomplished. You can make somebody into a zombie practically with atropine and/or scopolamine - they are considered to be deliriants, because they make you delirious. They cause true hallucinations - hallucinations which you are not aware are not real. Other psychedelic substances give you generally "visuals" where existing things in reality are altered or new things seem to pop into place, but you know that they are all just hallucinations. They might elicit a huge emotional response, but the vast majority of what people term hallucinations are more just visual alterations, because they know that they are not real.

A true hallucination is seeing a 6-foot tall spider in your room (which is nothing strange to you) and talking to it to find out that it's actually an incarnation of Caligula. And you don't realize that anything is strange. It's like normal reality. That is what deliriants do. Very dangerous.

They also talk about using opioid agonists paired with antagonists. What this means is they can get you addicted to opioids (heroin, oxycodone, morphine, opium, etc) and then give you naloxone (aka Narcan) and send you into precipitated withdrawals (worst feeling on earth). This can be done constantly and the mind WILL revolt in terror as it is suddenly stripped of all endorphins (the neurotransmitter that lets you feel good), then flooded, then stripped, then flooded, etc. That's horrible torture.

Or give you some of those irritants and along with an opioid antagonist (make you more sensitive to pain) and maybe bash on you for a bit until you are in so much pain you'd normally pass out. Then give you lots of amphetamines and keep you awake. Or jack you up with opioids so you feel no pain, break some bones, and then admin some opioid antagonist like Narcan and rip out all that painkilling power leaving you as sensitive to pain as is possible.

Man, this report really saddens me. This stuff needs to get more publicity assuming it is truth. I don't doubt its potential truth.

EDIT - right click the link to the PDF, then do Save Target/Link As, then it will download a copy to harddrive for ya

edit on 1-12-2010 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

Frank's Story seems to have the most detail on the drugs used.

Frank’s records show that on that day he was given the glycolate, CAR 302668, an anticholinergic with properties identical to atropine, at a dose above the calculated incapacitating amount. Frank’s available records from Edgewood indicate that he participated in a third
round of testing during his tenure at Edgewood. To this day, he is unable to recall a single detail
from this period of time. However, Frank’s records suggest that the substances he received were
code-named EA 2233-1 and EA 2233-2. Frank knows nothing about these substances, but
internet research has revealed that EA 2233 is a non-lethal incapacitating agent that is actually
DMHP, and is related in structure to THC. It has eight stereoisomers, which differ markedly in
potency, and the most potent stereoisomer was EA 2233-2. DHMP produces sedation and
hallucinogenic effects similar to THC, but also is known to cause hypotension (low blood
pressure), severe dizziness, fainting, ataxia and muscle weakness.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Good God! This is insane....freaking unbelievable to the average American. I'm so disgusted with what our military has done since WW2.

Project Edgewood:

The Edgewood experiments were one of the key beneficiaries of the recruitment of over 1,500 Nazi scientists and technicians in “Project Paperclip,” some of whom played a pivotal role in, e.g., the testing of psychochemicals and development of a new truth serum. Over half of these Nazi recruits had been members of the SS or Nazi Party.

Just one sad example of how they treated soldiers who volunteered for these experiments is Eric Muth,:

Eric Muth The pre-experimentation physicals, x-rays, blood work, and psychological medical tests run by the Army at the time indicated that Eric had heart problems, was paranoid and manic. There were concerns about his mental condition and stability, making him an unsuitable candidate for human experimentation according to DEFENDANTS’ own guidelines. This, however, did not stop the Army from enrolling Eric as a human guinea pig in its tests.

From May to June 1958, Eric was exposed at least to seven different rounds of chemical agents. He would enter a chamber with several other “volunteers” all of whom wore chemical masks — the equipment Eric believed he was testing — and the chamber would suddenly fill with gas. The so-called “protective gear” was always entirely inadequate, and Eric felt searing pain before losing consciousness. Eric and the other soldiers were unaware that the masks were a charade of deception: they were designed to fail so that the subject soldiers would inhale the highly dangerous and toxic chemicals

As a result of another exposure, Eric lost consciousness for approximately three days, had an extremely low blood pressure, and suffered severe hallucinations.

The Army's final abuse of Eric Muth was refusing to award him a medal, which had been promised to all volunteers upon signing up.

Destroy a man and you can't even give him a medal??!!!???!!!?

Dammit America! Haven't we heard enough? Isn't is past time for the people to run this country again?

Where did you find this?

edit on 1-12-2010 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Trying to find more info.

I found this video about the chemical tests that went on there.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Anyone have anymore info on Edgewood?

I found Bits and pieces scattered throughout the internet, but nothing solid other than the testimony from the above guys.

Thanks in advance,

Kdial1

new topics

top topics

join