It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons don't seem to have a hidden agenda.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Yesterday I saw a couple of shows about the Freemasons/Masons on the history channel. Now i understand that they have their secrets and they regard themselves as having secret rites,but they seem to be very harmless.

I don't see a connection with any New World Order.

They seem to pride themselves as being an open society with much pride in respecting other peoples individuality and beliefs.

Am I missing something or are the just a benign group of people who very open for a secret society.

I just don't see what harm they are doing to the world.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well thank lucifer someone knows the truth! (see what i did there? its a crap joke unless you read some of the "silly poeples" comments on here)

edit on 1/12/10 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
My friend is a freemason. I asked him for all the secrets, and guess what, he told me them

Yeah nothing to big, and nothing to worry about. If anything, its the least conditioned aspect of society there is.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'm not saying the Freemasons infact do have a secret agenda, but can you not see where your statement falls down? If they did have a SECRET agenda, then they wouldn't go on TV and admit it would they? It wouldn't be a very well kept secret then, would it? Pretty easy to create a disinformation documentary, I'm sure.
edit on 1-12-2010 by ScepticalBeliever because: (I can't spell)

edit on 1-12-2010 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
What is it with all the retarded threads about freemasonry here - Albert Pike wrote it all down in a book, everything you need to know about freemasory.

"The Blue Degrees are but the court of portico(porch) of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally mislead by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them....their true explication is reserved for the Adept, the Princes of Masonry." (32nd & 33rd degrees)

Read more: meta-religion.com...

link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I bet you guys too never knew they used electronic mind control in schools in uk, at least as far back as 1992.

See you do not know the world do you as people keep secrets well.

link   
Maybe this post is purposefulyl stupid (i.e psyop) or just misinformed. Think of it as a pyramid-the vast majority of Freemasons have no hidden agenda and have no idea of the bad stuff. The elite-top of the pyramid however do have a secret agenda tied in with the Illuminati. Do some research on the Two Faces of Freemasonry which is divided between Scarlet (the elite) and The Beast (everyone else). The only info the gets to mainstream media is The Beast info, which seems harmless and is. Dig a little deeper and there is a different story.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Lol brother Ted!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

what a naughty mason!
i hope he didnt tell you about the uranium bombs weve strapped to Cheese...

edit on 1/12/10 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
OH MY GOD! will all you mason haters be quiet, youre just making yourselves look very silly indeed, now i dont judge you on that because im a bit of a comedian myself, but i deliberatly poke fun at things, you actually belive the stuff coming out your mouths, or your typy-typy fingers!
I read a book the other day, this crazy evil occult guy and his freinds were trying to take over the world and only these three children could stop him, Now children, harry potter is as fictional as Albert pikes Book, and anyone who doesnt understand the difference between harry potter and THE TRUTH shouldnt have the right to express thier silly oppinions.

Well its not all fiction, only the parts Your demented eyes are looking at.

~Ted
edit on 1/12/10 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I fail to understand how this shows that the Masons have a hidden agenda. All secret societies have different information they give to their members based on their "rank." This goes back all the way to the Mystery Schools of the ancient world. Israel Regardie gives a good explanation as to why this is done in his book on the Golden Dawn. By throwing all the information at the initiate right at the beginning it can overload them and lead to greater confusion. However, by rationing out the information it promotes the initiate to do their own independent study in an attempt to make sense of all of this seemingly unrelated material.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Obviously you have done little to study esoteric symbolism and universal spiritual prinicpals (or maybe you have-going back to the psy-ops idea.) Any body that says there is nothing real going on has either not been paying attention or is working for "The Agenda." I personally am not a Mason hater-like I said, the vast majority of Masons have no idea what goes on at the top. There is an elite conspiracy that goes back many, many years. Do some research on the 13 Illuminati blood lines and consider how influential they have been in making almost all of the decisions throughout history. In support of the 13 with names like Astor, DuPont, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Kennedy, Onassis, and Bundy (like McGeorge Bundy) are The Committee of 300 with names like Bush, Taft, Roosevelt, Delano, Walker (as in Geo H. Walker Bush), Forbes, Harriman (as in Averill-Brown Brothers, Harriman banker who factually supported Nazi Germany along with Prescott Bush), Henry Kissinger, Mellon (as in Carnegie Mellon), Oppenheimer (as in Robert-father of Nuclear Bomb and Project Paperclip person), Vanderbilt, Warren (as in the Warren Commission). The group we call the Illuminati goes back to Ancient Sumeria or before and was once known as The Brotherhood of the Snake. Contrary to what those in power would have you believe, it is real-not fictional like Harry Potter.

I'm reminded of the line from Usual Suspects, "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince people he didn't exist."

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I could have a huge rant at you for yet another stupid post, but im not going to, im sick of having to prove how much of a good person i am and how much i do for poeple, so you can keep your silly oppinion and ill go back to putting a smile on terminally ill poeples faces.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
What is it with all the retarded threads about freemasonry here - Albert Pike wrote it all down in a book, everything you need to know about freemasory.

Pike's book is about the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction, USA. While a good read, it doesn't come close to being "all you know about Freemasonry". Pike wrote many other Scottish Rite books containing things not touched upon in his "Morals and Dogma", the book you quoted from. Furthermore, the book doesn't address the York Rite, the Masonic Rosicrucian Society, the Royal Order of Scotland, the Order of the Secret Monitor, etc.

"The Blue Degrees are but the court of portico(porch) of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally mislead by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them....their true explication is reserved for the Adept, the Princes of Masonry." (32nd & 33rd degrees)

Actually, the 28° is called "Prince Adept", not the 32nd or 33rd.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by copper5661

Since there are religious zealots out there, there will always be those who oppose anything that isn't in their box. These people are the ones that will not be convinced. they have the misunderstanding that anything that doesn't begin and end with Jesus Christ is blasphemy. But out here, in the real world, there are all kind of different ideas, cultures, and religions. Since masonry is open to all beliefs so long as you profess a belief in one supreme deity, it gets put into the devil worship box because we don't specify that the only way to get into our door is through Jesus Christ. Some members are Christians and some are not. We teach tolerance, and since we aren't a religion, we don't worry about promising salvation.

The others are internet dwellers who believe that every conspiracy is intertwined. They think that "THEY" are out to get them, enslave them, force them into submission. "THEY" being the bilderburgers/Illuminati/CFR/G20/High level masons/name your conspiracy all rolled into one group. Sadly, that takes all the fun out of using your brain. Which I think is why they do this. brain usage is too time consuming. For them to study on who and what the Illuminati actually was, would take effort, and that is not going to happen. Why bother when some other person already did the leg work and put it on the internet. Just use his words and parrot them.

And since I am a mason, I am either hiding the truth, or outright lying about it. So either way, my words are wasted.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Okay Ted, thanks for sparing me the rant. Nothing against you personally, no need to justify. You go back to your terminally ill patients and I will go back to the people I help as a Masters level therapist and my library of hundreds of books of esoteric texts and 20 years of esoteric/spiritual study (which has little to do with Christianity or the whole JC hook). You can go on believing that my posts are stupid and completely ignore my many years of non-internet research into the subject (as well as my Rosicrucian and OTO training) and I'll go on knowing and exploring the layers of onion we call "truth."

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Hmm so you are trying to prove the masonic conspiracy (false) by citing the 13 illuminati bloodlines (more faking) well that makes no sense to me whatsoever. I am not saying that there are no evil masons as that would be stupid. There is evil everywhere include ATS. we should therefore ban outrselves by that logic!

edit on 1-12-2010 by tiger5 because: typo

edit on 1-12-2010 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

but what im trying to point out is that Freemasony should not be judged by the books that define it but by the poeple who live and find strength in it, i know i wouldnt be the good person i am without the support of my brothers.
Anything that can cause such a positive change in poeple should only be considerd a positive thing and no book nor text will negative that fact.

edit on 1/12/10 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I agree with you i think there's a top five percent that's in a different know then most of the masons but i include all of masonry in that theory including Europe were i think alot of TPTB exist...

But most of the masons aren't involved take network dude for example altho we disagree about secret societies in that i'm not for them and he belongs to one but the guys a good guy and i wouldn't even be able to tell he was a mason unless he said say so, i mean he brings these topics up in his own mason meetings which takes guts he's the Ron Paul of Freemasons on the real....

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

Not trying to "prove" anything, nor am I "faking." It's a big assumption on your part considering you know absolutely nothing of me or my experience/knowledge. Masonic conspiracy? It is not a Masonic conspiracy. Again, the vast number of Freemasons out there today are good people and have nothing to do with NWO type thing, and, as some posters have asserted that Masonry has had a positive impact on their lives. It's the same game that the Zionists play (just another word for Illuminati) where they charge anyone against them as anti-semites. There are so many layers of intentional dis/mis-information to keep people in the dark about truth. The closer people get to drawing back the curtain, the more such people are labled as "faking", unknowledgable, or stupid-just another perception/psy-op game. So Tiger, why are you so interested in "disproving" my assertions? How long have you been seriously studying such topics? What "proof" do you have to assert your side?

And Ted, very good point-"Anything that can cause such a positive change in poeple should only be considerd a positive thing" We don't demonize all gun owners because of the criminals that use them to kill people or hold up banks. But that still doesn't negate the fact that there are gun owners who kill in cold blood or Masons/Zionists/Illuminati that are involved in a control conspiracy.

edit on 1-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: adding sentence

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join