It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My NDE changed me forever

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudwatcher
reply to post by NewAgeMan

So, Newage, do you know something about this pink liquid and rebirthing place? This is the part that I can't quite settle my mind on.

No I don't, but my sense is that it was directly responsible for your recovery, and was of a purely spiritual nature, but capable of making your physical body refreshed, and renewed with healing energy. It kind of reminds me of Jesus' conversation with Niccodemus, about the neccessity of being born again from above, where he said - what is born of flesh is flesh, but what is born of spirit is spirit. In your case however, the intention of this rebirth, was to give re-birth through the spirit, to the flesh, like a new spin on an old idea. I believe it was a type of high level spiritual technology utilized in extreme cases by the higher beings, whoever or whatever they are. In other words that it was clearly a type of medical procedure, which impacted your physical recovery and in fact saved your life (this life in this form).

edit on 2-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Thank you for such kind words. That is by far, one of the best explanations I've heard. I kinda felt the same way as far as having some guardians somewhere watching over me, highly advanced. It is what lead me to believe that the angels mentioned in the Bible, and what we call aliens today are one and the same. I believe their faces were hidden from me so that their true form would not scare me. How or why I am able to remember this is beyond me, but my memory seems so much sharper now. My mind in general for that matter. I have a new outlook on life. But as those parts of me have changed and developed, so have others that I am not so comfortable with.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

First, I would like to say: I am sorry for all the health issues that you have had to endure. My prayers are with you.

Second, your story is amazing. What you do not understand is ok. For Christ knows all and it will be revealed in his time. Sometimes our experiences are more for others and not just ourselves.

What I took away from my own NDE was an overwhelming sense of love outside of how we view it in bodily form vs spiritual form. How can I doubt that Christ exist? To have total peace in a very scary moment. To have your senses magnified beyond your imagination is in itself a spiritual awakening. I met God when I was 5 yrs old. Throughout my life, I know, I took Him for granted. Expecting Him to be there for me and yet I only cried out to Him in troubling times. After my NDE... I live, breathe and acknowledge His existance. For one day, I know... I will be home with my Savior for all eternity. A place of complete love, joy and beauty.

I am a Christian to. But I don't see God in a box anymore as most churches teach. He is above all, is all and has created so many beautiful things, places and mysteries. I am on a true journey to learn all I can about this life He has given us. Blessings

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reading this gave me chills, thank you for sharing. Hope you are doing well these days.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thanks for your wonderful post.

It reaffirms my beliefs, that you never die but just transition to another different reality.

Peace

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousEyes1

Such kind words. Words of someone who has truly been touched by the Spirit of God.

Sometimes our experiences are more for others and not just ourselves.

I know this to be true for many things in life. What better way to teach one compassion and humility? You are very confident with your relationship with your maker. This is rare today. Personal relationships with God just don't fit into that nice neat little square box we Christians, in our infinite wisdom, have crafted for him.

Throughout my life, I know, I took Him for granted. Expecting Him to be there for me and yet I only cried out to Him in troubling times. After my NDE... I live, breathe and acknowledge His existence. For one day, I know... I will be home with my Savior for all eternity. A place of complete love, joy and beauty.

This, my friend, takes courage to admit. We are all guilty of this.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

I'm gonna take this as a compliment

I am really pleased that my story has touched many a soul, in a very positive manner.
Truly, it changed my life completely.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I believe your experience and actually feel as though I went through it with you. I believe tons of prayers were being answered for you . I believe Jesus was watching over you and those were probably angels beside your bed. Do I understand what exactly they could have been,no. I believe in God and believe you must have a higher calling in his service,please use this to teach and tell your story as God is great, thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Sometimes the universe throws us curve balls that we never saw coming. But when you knock them out of the park, you know they were sent your way not by happenstance, they were meant to be pitched to you. Many of us here have experienced things that have fundamentally changed our lives and have found great solace in sharing with like minds.

I think that you, yourself, experienced. For somethings in life were meant to be for just the one that was really there.

To the last poster, cloudwatcher has been a guide and blessing to many people on this board and I am sure to the two children that she came back for, and in "real life" too. Only those that have the ears to listen will.

Some have, some have not. This is the way things work.

Btw, your avatar is very hot!
edit on 11-9-2012 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Wow what an amazing account. I am fascinated. I have watched many a documentary on this subject, however your account blows most others out the water - due to the immense detail.

I fail to understand how this hasn't had more views.

Take care, and I hope your health has improved since this experience.

Lots of love, peace and unity.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyliving

Have you always been a believer in NDE's, things of the paranormal nature or is this something new for you? I see that you just recently joined. I do and always have used my knowledge and wisdom to help others. Often times it lands on def ears. ATS has been a blessing for me in that there are so many like minded people on here. People that believe you and won't tell you you're crazy (depending on what you're saying of course) for sharing your story. In fact, you will find that most who come here have a personal "paranormal" story of their own. Thanks for believing mine. My EX fiance thought I was just plain nuts and didn't believe in anything paranormal. He actually made in fun of me and called me terrible names...notice the EX part.

My ability to relate my experience made you feel like you were "somehow" there huh? I'm gonna take that as a compliment. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

CW

You have been in like minded company around here. Our story collided a year or two ago and I'm all the better for it and you have helped me understand some things that were meant to be. So thank you for that!

It's sad that the ones we cared about have scorned or laughed at things that they don't understand or have not experienced first hand. I have gone through some of the same with family and friends. They would listen but you can see in their eyes that they really dismiss the whole thing. This is where ATS came into play for me too, finding others that would discuss "possibilities". I have met some people here that hold a very special place in my heart even though we might not have ever met in person. Though I have seen time and time again that we are all connected and it does not matter if we are in "close proximity" to each other, because when you get down to it we are ALL in the CLOSEST proximity, just some cannot grasp it or harness it. I hope they can one day.

Sounds like your better off without that EX-fiance. Sounds pretty wrapped up in themselves to have actually opened their eyes and ears and also hateful to treat someone that they "love" like that.

I see too that poster just joined and went straight to your thread. Funny how they say the "believe" they were Angels and in the same breath says...

Do I understand what exactly they could have been,no.

So what is it? If the poster Believes in God and believes they were Angels how could they not understand what they are? I don't think they know what they believe and might be some kind of religious poser. This place brings out all kinds of weirdos and stalkers from the woodwork.

TW
edit on 6-10-2012 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudwatcher
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

It is hard for me to put into words the changes that I have gone through. And a few paragraphs on here is hardly enough to describe these changes in me. I do feel more aware, awake, and better informed somehow. My memory is sharper than it had been and besides knowing that I would be leaving my children behind, I am not afraid to die. I see humanity as a whole. A wonderful creation, one of many with so much potential for good and evil. It is just too difficult to put into a few words on here.

Firstly welcome to ATS and it is no doubt in why you are more aware/awake/better informed. You see when you pierce the curtain and look what is back stage that hole will remain. I had an NDE roughly 1 year ago and you are right so much much potential in humanity. This is why the following couple years will be important and soon the blue wave will arrive and it will all make sense soon. ^_-

Take care and safe travels make sure to meditate a lot more it helps with the connection.
edit on 6-10-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Because it is a magical button that allows you to

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Yes sometimes you have to live thorugh it with somebody to know what really happened.. Instead you have people that judge that don't have a clue what they are talking about. Thay are the real losers or as I would call them trolls.
The people that were by there side begging for their life, begging for anybody and everybody to pray for them just so they would live. The trolls who do not understand , were not there, did not stay by their bedside day and night, had not been through the years at hospitals leading up to that moment, do not understand and will never understand. I definitely believe their were angels in the room with cloudwatcher,I felt it,experienced it and actually was witness to it. So to judge somebody from a distance, it best stay at a distance because you really have no clue what really happened and how much true support was given. Some people just never appreciate what they have had until they've got some fake timewalker trying to step in and act like they know all when they know absolutely nothing of what is real just what is fake.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I am very real let me assure you.

Maybe I was not there, or maybe I was, and how could I have known who you were mr. "stealthy" from your first post, so who is judging who? I have always backed cloudwatcher and your no exception.

It changed me forever too. Deal with it. xXx

top topics

<< 1   >>

join