It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court Boots 'Birther' Appeal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Supreme Court Boots 'Birther' Appeal

www.military.com

The Supreme Court on Monday rejected a Pennsylvania man's bid to force President Barack Obama to show a birth certificate in order to prove he is qualified under the Constitution as a "natural-born citizen" to be the commander-in-chief.

The high court offered no comment in dismissing the appeal filed on behalf of Charles Kerchner Jr. by his attorney, Mario Apuzzo. Kerchner's case had previously been tossed by a federal court of appeals in Pennsylvania, which called it frivolous.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Americans wanting to see Barack Obama’s natural born citizenship proved in a court of law received another setback as Charles Kerchner Jr., had his suit dismissed without comment by the Supreme Court. Kerchner had been appealing a Federal Court of Appeals Ruling in Pennsylvania that ruled he could not prove he had suffered any damages as a result of Obama’s election.

However it should be noted that Army Lieutenant Colonel Terry Lakin who is facing a court martial in two weeks time after refusing to deploy citing Obama’s legitimacy as Commander in Chief may end up having a “damages case” so far where no other plaintiff has been able to prove one.

Faced with criminal charges, he has the most compelling argument of why the Obama birth documents should be disclosed. He will end up having the lowest threshold to pass to convince a court that the information is vital to proving his innocence or guilt.

Almost forgotten, but not gone, the Birth Certificate controversy lingers on!

www.military.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
With the absolute wall of corruption and problems facing this country (TSA, DHS, S510, DCMA, A Failing Economy) it's kind of retarded that people are still wasting their time and energy on this.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joehio
With the absolute wall of corruption and problems facing this country (TSA, DHS, S510, DCMA, A Failing Economy) it's kind of retarded that people are still wasting their time and energy on this.

Actually I think it's right where the tip of the spear needs to be,
you cant cite the absolute wall of corruption and ignore one of the biggest bricks in it, especially when IF shown that the suspicions were correct, the amount of domino effect would hopefully create such a political enema that the remaining crap would begin to be flushed as well,
change is needed.
edit on 1-12-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: sp

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I personally would like to see his long form birth certificate.

Obama was found guilty of treason by a court in NY.

I tried to find several links to this case, but I was denied access to the webpages or they were no longer valid URL's.

This is the best link that I could find regarding a jury finding Obama guilty on 17 different counts.

This is a valid case and he was found guilty.
The prosecuting parties really put their collective rear ends on the line by prosecuting him in this fashion, because if he was not found guilty then they set themselves up to be tried for libel/slander/etc....

It is an interesting read and it ties into this case.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Thanks for contributing that my friend. I hadn't heard about that.

The deatils should prove interesting.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Originally posted by Joehio

Actually I think it's right where the tip of the spear needs to be,
you cant cite the absolute wall of corruption and ignore one of the biggest bricks in it, especially when IF shown that the suspicions were correct, the amount of domino effect would hopefully create such a political enema that the remaining crap would begin to be flushed as well,
change is needed.
edit on 1-12-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: sp

I tend to agree, it seems like you have to face a more rigorous inspection to get on an airplane than you do to occupy the oval office.

When compared to other computer generated Hawaiian Birth Certificates, Obama's looks like a cheap forgery.

It seems like they are hiding something important regarding Obama's true identity and what that might be is hard to say, one thing is for sure neither the Press nor the Government has been helpful or dilligent in that regard.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Thank you for the thank you...

From what I understand about the case that I referenced, once the guilty verdict has been found then it is turned over to the AG, which is Obama's boy Eric Holder.

It is up to Holder to enforce the ruling due to the fact that it is against a supposed sitting President, but Holder has essentially tabled the ruling.

This is no different than the actions taken by the Supreme Court.

The legal ramifications of these actions are quite a load.

Once Obama has been found guilty by a court of law then anyone who does not enforce the ruling could technically be tried for aiding and abetting.
It will be interesting to see if anyone from Congress chimes in on this; however, I doubt that anything will be done, but this is just another chink in the armor of the Federal Government.
In my humble opinion, this is a much larger story than the "mortgage-gate" story, but as usual with the MSM in the US, it gets no attention.

Essentially, anyone who does not enforce this ruling is complicit in the cover up, which could lead to a total implosion of the US Federal Government.
edit on 12/1/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Just my 'thoughts' on the Why the dogs arent allowed to track this one down,
is that it would reveal just how broad and deep control of our government has been taken by individuals and groups 'outside' our borders.
People with ALOT of wealth and influence playing real life monopoly/risk with even more added theater.
All scripted, all backroom, backdoor, illusionary.
Looking at all of the puzzle pieces currently in play, this to me make the most sense.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

We have been tracking down those foreign investors and power players in the All Roads Lead to Rome thread, and there is little doubt that much of the United States is owned lock stock and barrell by foreign investors and always has been.

It's a charade of monumental proportions and we have made some discoveries that suggest the President of the United States is little more than the person who's primary job is to ensure payment and the debts are paid.

Great observation.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Something tells me that all of the extensive and very fine research that has been posted in your Rome thread is starting to hit really close to home relative to TPTB.

We seem to have a really good core group of researchers who are wholly dedicated to exposing this "grand conspiracy" for exactly what it is.
And to be honest with you, I think that this constant information exchange and networking is the only way to change course.

Constant dissemination of valid information.

Thanks for letting me take part.
I really feel like we are finally getting through to people.

Cheers my brother

join