It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happiness is the secret! They try to take it from you because with it you are more powerful.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The news, the television, the movies, everything which is used to make you feel bad is a conspiracy to get you to not be happy because when you are happy you feel connected with the world and you have power. People don't know that they have control over their own happiness and they let the media control their emotions. When you stand in happiness you are more power than the N W O and all of these other people, so spread the message and do whatever you need to do to STAY happy. Stop focusing on conspiracy theories which makes you feel bad and only focus on what makes you happy. That is the secret!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

So true...

We need a Happiness subforum where we only talk about positive subjects with hopeful loving attitudes!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
truth...it's the hardest thing to do when the outlook is bad....like when i was on the sidelines during a football game and my team was down 47-7...i was useless, couldn't even speak a sound. in life how much more...

that's where God comes into the equation to help

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
im with you on that

2nd line

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
joyfull people who are in agreement about of a course of action
can move mountains
and throw off tyranny

I highly recommend a movie called " the singing revolution"
(the Estonian revolution where they toosed the communists out peacefully)
www.imdb.com...

or "gandhi"
www.imdb.com...

knowing the truth makes me happy

edit on 1-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
OP, I value your post, and I believe for many it will mean much more to them than they actually realize.

OP, I find that you'll see this thread as extraordinarily useful:

"Reality" is founded on Thought and Consciousness, not Matter.
by YouAreDreaming

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the world that we live in, we are so overwhelmed by negativity, and we all fail to see the larger conspiracy. The conspiracy of I, I know that something bad will happen today, I might stub my toe, or a negative global event will occur which may or may not directly impact my life.

In the early 1900s, manipulation was so simple. You received a newspaper, and what was said on that newspaper is what really was happening(?).

However, today - The manipulative tactics behind social engineering are so massively complex, it is impossible to get to the bottom of the conspiracies.

The greatest con yet, is being orchestrated on such a massive, perplexing level that our unconscious/subconscious is so deeply rooted into these conspiracies, which perhaps once - we found relief in the conspiracies, however, as you try and put the pieces of the puzzle together, you realize that there's no solution - the puzzle you believe you completed, is actually just a small fragment of a much larger puzzle.

Metaphors aside, essentially, we are all being manipulated - when you think you've "woken up", you really haven't, in fact, conspiracies are just as detrimental to the progression of this civilization as being a "sheeple" and watching mainstream media is!

So, in all reality - by thinking about how the government possibly has ET craft, pyschotronic weapons, 9/11 inside job, banking fraud, illuminati etc. you are actually doing exactly what they want you to do, groveling in their footsteps.

As the OP states, to make a difference, a extremely significant impact on the entirety of humanity, you must truely wake up, and no one states it better than Gandhi did....

"Be the change you want to see in the world."

And godspeed OP, glad to see you've awakened to the real truth.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There are very few shows, television or otherwise that don't paint a dark picture upon our subconscious.
On the criminal law / police shows they portray a wide array of human malevolence that more often than not does manage to come to an end, yet the after effects of such programming can linger in the brain and and further taint our thoughts - both conscious and subconscious. I've noticed on such nights where I've watched an episode or two of such programming, there are I usually will have some rather unsettling elements appear in my dreams that will take me an hour or two to shake off once I awake.
Personally I don't believe any sort of lasting happiness can be found in any religion - only in the absence of such. When I rejected superstitions and the paranormal, in essence, when I stopped believing in any sort of omnipotent god - that is when I found happiness. I finally understood that the only power in existence that cared enough about me to make a difference in my life came from within me.
That's what I believe that religions try to rob from you, your belief in yourself. You've GOT to have a god to believe in, because YOU are nothing! You are vile! You are disgusting! You deserve NOTHING but eternal damnation! Your ONLY hope is to follow this (insert religious dogma here) and HOPE and PRAY and have FAITH and maybe, just maybe you'll be accepted. Truth brings happiness, truth can be a very big pill to swallow sometimes. The most wonderful thing about truth is that it is what it is. There is no doubt, no uncertainty....only reality. The only question that exists is whether you can accept it or not.
One of the first steps towards happiness, is identifying that which negates it. Whether it is fear, pain, dissatisfaction with some particular aspect of your life.....it could even be where you live.

Wow, look at me. I've split off onto a semi-relevant tangent.
I would think that most of the recent programming on television is geared toward making you believe that it will bring much happiness when you are spending a lot of money in their stores, or on their products.

One of my most recent moments of happiness was when my five year old discovered four wadded up dollar bills in the pocket of a pair of pants that had been "lost" and then "rediscovered"
He determined that he was going to spend the money on kids who didn't (his word here) "deserve" anything for christmas....he really meant "afford". We took a trip to the local dollar store & he grabbed his own basket and picked out a few things for girls, and few for boys and we followed him up to the register where (he insisted) he paid for it himself. The cashier was somewhat surprised at his choice of items to buy, but the look on her face (after the purchase was complete) when she saw him take the toys over to the "Operation Homefront" buggy and put them all in was totally priceless. She wept.

What I've presented here before you is nothing more than my rambling collection of personal opinions, probable half-truths (not intentional), and life experiences. I'm not bashing your religion or your lifestyle.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I think it says something about the general spirit of this forum when topics like this die so quickly, especially immediately after such a powerful story!

top topics

join