It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two suspected Mossad spies plead guilty to passport fraud in New Zealand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Two Israeli men suspected of being Mossad spies, have pleaded guilty to attempting to illegally gain a New Zealand passport.

Uriel Zoshe Kelman, 30, and Eli Cara, 50, were arrested on March 23 after police covertly followed the men when they were arranging to pick up a passport for which they had fraudulently applied.
www.nzherald.co.nz...

SPRUNG!!!!!
Sanc'.
edit:thread title

[edit on 2-7-2004 by sanctum]

[edit on 3-7-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ah, the good ol Mossad. With all this mayhem in the world, I almost forgot about these shifty little bastards and thier role in it.

I wonder what they were planning on doing in NZ? Starting a fat ecstacy drug ring? Plotting some sort of bomb attack or extortion on someone?

I wonder if they will get sent back home to Israel with no tiral or punishment, which seems to happen to damn neary every Mossad agent who gets busted red handed overseas.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Ah, the good ol Mossad. With all this mayhem in the world, I almost forgot about these shifty little bastards and thier role in it.

Who knows. I wonder how Israelis sleep at night knowing that the Gestapo (or at least thier tactics) are alive and well in thier homeland. No doubt they are there for no good. Wonder if these are the same guys who were filming the trade centers from NJ on 911

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Or the same two bastards that got caught trying to blow up the Mexican parliment right after 9/11?

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Further...
The spies who stole my name

An Auckland family have told how their tetraplegic son's identity was stolen by an Israeli secret agent who moved in just down the road.

Zev Barkan, who has fled New Zealand and escaped the justice faced yesterday by his two co-accused spies, lived within 300m of the man in whose name he applied for a passport to assume a New Zealand identity.
www.nzherald.co.nz...

And, "Police concede Barkan has fled the country, and the fourth person has never been identified."
www.nzherald.co.nz...

The Auckland District Court heard in April the visits last year were to obtain a false New Zealand identity for Barkan. They made a passport application using a birth certificate of a cerebral palsy sufferer who authorities say was an innocent victim of the scam.

Interesting that 'Barkan' was the 1st to flee N.Z.
Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
They are being reported as belonging to an "organised crime gang" here in Australia

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What will happen of course is that, as always, when an Israeli Mossad agent is caught spying in the US or blowing up a bldg either in the US or elsewhere (with the goal of pinning it generally on an Arab or some other group than them!, see the Lavon Affair in the 1950s) they are quietly flown back to Israel where...they are quietly debreifed and nothing happens...except they get a big bonus check.

So WHAT DID EVER happen to the FIVE LAUGHING MOSSAD AGENTS caught on an adjacent building to the WTC in New York City taking pictures at 8:45-9:15 AM on Tuesday Sept 11 2001?

Yes they were interrogated briefly by the FBI, and then actually held for a while (wow! there's a first) by the US, then quietly sent back to Israel where they can report back to their masters Another Job Well Done. Again, nothing came of it.

And where was the Press? Busy covering bigger stories like...Madonna's latest album...

And what about the 2 Israelis caught in Tennesee last month with their fake moving van, hovering around a Nuclear facility?

Sent quietly back to Israel with not as much as a hand slap.

Just like the Lubovitcher Rebbe who ran over and killed the little 7 year old Jamaican boy Gavin Cato in Crown Heights New York in August of 1991.

"Orthodox" Rabbi quietly fled the Scene of the Crime.

Then An in the wrong place at the wrong time Rabbinnic student Yankel Rosenbaum from Australia was loudly lynched by the mob outside. An Eye for an Eye. They were chanting the Torah while they pulled him apart and stabbed him in the heart.

Meanwhile "The Killer Rabbi Who Got Away" was quietly airlifted to Israel before you could say Matzah Ball. His supporters told those who were interested in the chain of events: "Our Law is ABOVE your Law" quoting the Book of Numbers ("If a man accidentally kills another man...I shall appoint a place wherein he might flee...")

When a Mossad Agent or Katsa is caught in the US, then they need to go to Guantanamo Bay in Cuba. Where they should be interrogated like any other person caught spying for a foreign country, in the US.

But as they say in Haiti......Plus ca change..... !

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Israelis jailed for six months on passport fraud charge
"Two Israeli men believed to be agents of the Israeli secret service Mossad have each been sentenced in the Auckland High Court to six months prison on passport fraud charges."
www.nzherald.co.nz...

Israel breached NZ's sovereignty and international law, says PM
"The Israeli Government was asked for an explanation and an apology three months ago. Neither has been received."
www.nzherald.co.nz...

NZ jails suspected Israeli spies
"NEW Zealand's Prime Minister launched a blistering verbal attack and slapped diplomatic sanctions on Israel Thursday after two suspected Mossad agents were imprisoned for six months for illegally trying to obtain a New Zealand passport."

"The two would have been able to travel freely in and out of Australia - and even live in the country - if they had obtained New Zealand passports."
www.news.com.au...

It appears these two agents wanted to use N.Z. passports as a stepping-stone into Australia as there
are no visas if one travels between the two countries.
sanc'.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
i live in new zealand and heard it on the news
those passports were frouds

and i worried if there are more in my homeland

i will keep a look out in our capital of wellington

also they wanted to go to sout island maybe some milta meeting going on down there one never knows but the possiblites are unlimted

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I would be expecting them to use there New Zeland passports to enter Australia.

After this i am going to assume that there will be a large terrorist attack in Australia in the comming six months or future attacks.

This media exposure would have either cancelled there mission or have delayed it.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I forgot to add that 2 persons within this 'group' fled New Zealand when they realised
before the 'sting' op, that got the other 2 in jail.
I believe 'Barkan' and the other were high level who-ever.

It makes sense to me... a team of 4 with an escape plan for 2 in order of Rank.
Barkan and the other person must be of high clearance, because he was long gone
when the shyte hit the fan.

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
*BIG smirk on my mug*
NZ spies bugged Israeli agents

New Zealand intelligence agencies are understood to have bugged the two Israeli passport fraudsters and gained concrete evidence that they were Mossad agents.
The intelligence operation before their arrest would have been under the auspices of the Government Communications Security Bureau or the Security Intelligence Service.

But it is more likely to have been the security bureau, which is specifically geared to foreign intelligence matters.
www.nzherald.co.nz...

Good on ya, New Zealand

1. Cricket...very average.
2. Rugby... average.
3. Gov' intel...

Sanc'.

new topics

top topics

join