It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Cable Disclosure: What The Media Is Not Telling You

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Can anyone assist me here....I've fingered a few of the cables on wikileaks, but it just seems to be a lot of political jargon. I haven't been able to make out anything , like " US screwed this country " in plain black and white. Is there a decryption I'm missing or is it in the fine print of the cable?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
bump
second line

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It seems improbable to me that one small organisation can "uncover" all these details from diplomatic correspondence from US embassies world wide.
Would it not be rational to think that the real source(s) of these "leaks' is/are placed high up within the US government, most likely within the intelligence community.
Wikileaks is being manipulated by these "puppet masters" for reasons not apparent.
May I suggest that these "puppet masters" really want every diplomate, politician, monarch, president etc etc to know that "we know everything about you" and that this is their way to tell the above diplomats, politicians,monarchs and presidents that they, these 'puppet masters", are the real power in this world and that these "leaks" are a subtle way of telling us this.
has nothing to do with Julien assange "spying", he is only the fall guy.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

Is the "poison pill" really a UFO disclosure?

Or is WL really CIA sanctioned?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFonz
reply to post by Sheol

Is the "poison pill" really a UFO disclosure?

No

Could you quote/reference where Assange used the words "poison pill"?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join