It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the Eastern Sea Board

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by peter_kandra

Peter sorry it is so hard to find the updated info I thought the link would have lead you to the updated maps but I was incorrect but have discovered oil now on the beaches as far north as NJ now and that was reported back a few months ago as well so I can only imagine how far north as of today it truly has reached. http://(nolink)/2010/09/22/evidence-bp-gulf-oil-spill-reached-nj-emerges-5475/

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola

Peter sorry it is so hard to find the updated info I thought the link would have lead you to the updated maps but I was incorrect but have discovered oil now on the beaches as far north as NJ now and that was reported back a few months ago as well so I can only imagine how far north as of today it truly has reached. http://(nolink)/2010/09/22/evidence-bp-gulf-oil-spill-reached-nj-emerges-5475/

Thanks for the update. I'm originally from NJ, so that sucks. The beaches there were actually one of the only good things about NJ. If you find any updated info, please pass it along. s+f for you.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Here some of the most updated information I have found and this is just from this week, read the whole article as you scroll down the page you can see that the government is again pulling a fast one on the public saying the levels are safe when they clearly are not. www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Another link that now confirms the possible use of a nuke to solve the problem. phoenixrisingfromthegulf.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I've only had time to gloss over what you've written, will read it in depth a making dinner for the family.

One thing jumped out at me, the sudden appearance of the New Madrid Fault?
That fault has been around long before BP did any drilling.

The New Madrid fault system was responsible for the 1811–1812 New Madrid earthquakes and may have the potential to produce large earthquakes in the future. Since 1812 frequent smaller earthquakes were recorded in the area.[1]

LINK

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

Yes oaktree, as I have mentioned before I did not name as new but that was the title of the article I found on the web, this may be do the 2 current quakes reading just under a 5 in magnitude in the last two weeks. Making this a new active fault.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I see.
I did not realize this was an article, thought this was your work.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

Yes this is my work but I read hundreds of articles and that was a title of one, put in there that way to make it easier for those whom maybe looking for similar articles. But thank you and sorry for the confusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join