It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[SEE IT] Olivers Castle's proof (National Geographic) about Crop Circles & Balls of light is a hoa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This video exposes Olivers Castle's hoax about the Crop Circles (originally broadcasted on National Geographic). This episode do an analysis step by step of Olivers Castle's so called "proof" and exposes it as a hoax.

This episode also exposes the mainstream channels as National Geographic, History Channel, Planete, BBC Worldwide .... whose role is to distort the Truth and to discredit the most controversial "conspiracy theories".

Their method to deceive the people:
1- to spread some accurate and good documentaries
2- in order to gain the people's trust
3- and then they lie to the people on the important topics

edit on 1-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

SPAM ALERT!!!

Yet another thread from TheTruthIsFromGod that spuriously calls Raj Patel the Maitreya.

This must be the fifth or sixth now from this user that conatains the same defamatory remarks and useless material.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

How is this any different to all your other Raj Patel bashing threads? One of which is still quite active. You appear to have an unhealthy obsession with the man. IMHO, I don't think you are going to convince anyone on this site with your threads. Actually, you have received more resistance toward your ideas than anything.. and if you have some underlying cause here, you aren't doing it any favours.

IRM

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I am not speaking about Raj Patel in this episode, I am just exposing Olivers Castle's proof as a hoax.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
I am not speaking about Raj Patel in this episode, I am just exposing Olivers Castle's proof as a hoax.

Yet you place a Youtube in your Op proclaiming Raj Patel to be the anti-christ, for the umpteenth time I might add. It's the most visible thing in your Op. C'mon... after all your other threads, do you really think we would buy such a transparently dishonest explanation?

IRM

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

ALL your videos touch on Raj Patel. Your obssessed by him.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
That's all part of the same story: The Great Battle between Good and Evil.

That's why I've put this episode in my series on Raj Patel (btw you're the ones who defend again and again Raj Patel, is he so important for you... I understand...).

But this is not the subject of this thread, this episode mainly focus on Olivers Castle's demo on National Geographic. I've heard that the people over here have already debated about these "balls of light" creating Crop Circles and have bought Olivers Castle's demo... This episode just exposes the exact opposite, Olivers Castle's demo is the only hoax.

National Geographic are denying that 911 was an inside job, are there people here who still believe the propaganda documentries broadcasted by National Geographic (except Dis-info agents & trolls...)???
edit on 1-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: completion

edit on 1-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: completion2

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The video you show is complete nonsense. The first point the make tries to make, i.e. that the make of the crop circle video is Olivers Castle is WRONG. "The Oliver's Castle" video refers to the PLACE that the video was recorded - NOT the PERSON who recorded it. That pretty much establishes the value of the rest of the video also.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
The video you show is complete nonsense. The first point the make tries to make, i.e. that the make of the crop circle video is Olivers Castle is WRONG. "The Oliver's Castle" video refers to the PLACE that the video was recorded - NOT the PERSON who recorded it. That pretty much establishes the value of the rest of the video also.

You mean you trust Olivers Castle and National Geographic!?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The only valuable thing I found in this video was the explanation about electromagnetic point sources that coincide with crop formations, which is more evidence that at least some crop circles are indeed genuine and not man made.

The rest of it is just a bunch of religious bologna. Christianity's satan is a fairy tale, and PASSE might I add... think of something new already. It's 2010.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I trust Windsor Castle more than I trust you! Don't stop taking your meds dude..

If you are interested in expert evidence regarding the video in question, you can find some here:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...
edit on 1-12-2010 by TheFlash because: Added additional reference

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I trust Windsor Castle more than I trust you! Don't stop taking your meds dude..

If you are interested in expert evidence regarding the video in question, you can find some here:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...
edit on 1-12-2010 by TheFlash because: Added additional reference

Put your trust in "Windsor Castle" and see what will be the result for you, you won't have so long to wait.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Put your trust in "Windsor Castle" and see what will be the result for you, you won't have so long to wait.

Oh Noes! Let me guess... Fire & Brimstone.. Eternal Damnation in the Bowels of Hell and all that other religious propaganda right? How many ATS members have you pointed the bone at now? I have personally lost count!

TheTruthIsFromGod.. Enough of the Zealotry and extreme prejudice! Please! You cannot keep condemning anybody who doesn't agree with your point of view to Hell. It's unhealthy and it's hateful. Is this what religion teaches you? With prejudice comes judgement and you have no right to judge others according to your god. If I were you, I would take a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror because it may just be you who is destined to the fate you wish upon others.

IRM

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Oh Noes! Let me guess... Fire & Brimstone.. Eternal Damnation in the Bowels of Hell and all that other religious propaganda right? How many ATS members have you pointed the bone at now? I have personally lost count!

TheTruthIsFromGod.. Enough of the Zealotry and extreme prejudice! Please! You cannot keep condemning anybody who doesn't agree with your point of view to Hell. It's unhealthy and it's hateful. Is this what religion teaches you? With prejudice comes judgement and you have no right to judge others according to your god. If I were you, I would take a long, hard look at yourself in the mirror because it may just be you who is destined to the fate you wish upon others.

IRM

I am not threatening anyone, I am providing fair warnings, each one is free to take them into account or not. I wish salvation for the people not perdition, but no matter my wishes, each one will receive exactly the result of his deeds.

top topics

join