It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warp Drive - State of the Art - Taking ET Home

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The big problem though, with such advanced ideas, always comes down to power. The power needed by the equations is always mind boggling, and far in excess of even what we could imagine producing, let alone manage or contain.)

Um... Ben was talking about The One-Gee Spaceship.

One gee requires minimal power, albeit we must generate that power for one year to attain a significant fraction of the speed of light. The only technical problems at the time Ben was active were:

1. Provision of adequate life support for multi-year voyages or use of robotics.
2. Acquisition of sufficient fuel or non-newtonian drive.
3. FOD deflection/vaporization.

See: Kennedy's Starship Engines

These are the real numbers. There are startling coincidences built into them, such as one gee, one year, etc.

This was doable when Ben was talking about it.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Chakotay because: Just for the Halibut...

edit on 1-12-2010 by Chakotay because: Halibut, Halibut...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
... imo a unified field theory (theory of everything) which we don't have could lead to how we could get it done, even at this point the promising theories postulate different dimensions that exist that govern the existance and behavior of particles and sub-atomic particles hint toward what could be possible. Though any understanding will be incomplete until science advances.

I admit that this is getting over my head, but I think the Extended Heim Theory 'is' a unified field theory (theory of everything). It includes the basic forces, plus the dark energy and the dark matter. See figure 2 of page 5 in this August 2009 paper:

"Gravitational Field Propulsion"
www.hpcc-space.de...

And to get up to date, here is their most recent papers:

February 2010
"Emerging Physics for Novel Field Propulsion Science"
www.hpcc-space.de...

July 2010
"Coupled Gravitational Fields A New Paradigm for Propulsion Science"
www.hpcc-space.de...

See here for many older Heim theory papers:
www.hpcc-space.de...

I guess the science community is waiting on the CERN LHC to first prove the existance of the other quantum dimensions (reguired for EHT), before they will begin testing/developing the Extended Heim Theory. We might have that in the next year or two.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Avaiable? More like being worked on probably. Of course black projects are secret, you did not want the Russians to know too soon that the B2 was being developped. That it takes an act of god to bring those projects that promise interstellar travel to fuition I can imagine.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by redrezo

The Theory of everything is still incomplete, but basically the idea behind the Extended Heim Hyperspace is pretty much spot on as it echoes my earlier post.

Imo it's definitely a better explanation for UFO's than warp drive.

Glad you agree. So... no need for Zorgon (and Gene Roddenberry, and Miguel Alcubierre) to re-invent the wheel (or the C-57D hyperspace saucer), by attempting a Star Trek 'warp drive' concept. He needs only to follow the leads shown by UFO sightings, described by Extended Heim Theory, and probably implemented by DOD black ops and intelligent ET civilizations throughout the universe.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
Glad you agree. So... no need for Zorgon (and Gene Roddenberry, and Miguel Alcubierre) to re-invent the wheel (or the C-57D hyperspace saucer), by attempting a Star Trek 'warp drive' concept. He needs only to follow the leads shown by UFO sightings, described by Extended Heim Theory, and probably implemented by DOD black ops and intelligent ET civilizations throughout the universe.

Well 80% of 'UFO' sightings in my opinion (after eliminateing the trash, naturaly) are Plasm Critters. Now they may use some version og Heim Theory to flit about, but I don't think catching one and disecting one are going to be easy, or a good idea

15% are locked up in Black Ops and even guys like Ed Fouche who claim to have been high enough on the food chain to have Majestic 12 documents cannot get me close to one...

The 5% that are the true visitors, well so far those have been dealing with the same Black Ops boys as the 15%

So unless you can tell me a way to get past those guards and take one for a joy ride, or find me a plasma scientist willing to work for peanuts, I guess a Warp Drive would be better than nothing
Not getting any younger here ya know.

But I even asked all these Alien contactees to see if I could arrange a quick once around the moon and back. You would think with all the Aliens, the GFL channelers, the Abductions and the thousands of UFO's buzzing around the skies, it would seem a simple thing to hitch a ride from just ONE of em.

No luck so far

The other thing is where are the used space ship lots? Surely with all these years of black ops ships flying around there must be a few old clunkers around...

I mean I meticulously checked all the Boneyards... but NADA. You gotta check this place out

32° 10′ 15.2″ N, 110° 51′ 18.66″ W

But no used TR3-B's

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chakotay

And my previous post was about 1950-1960's tech. A current not-classified (anymore) proposal is:

Hydrogen-Boron Spacedrive

Using any 1-gee spacedrive results in warp drive; the warp is of time, not space, and the effect (illusion) on the bridge is of superluminal travel, while the effect from Mission Control's point of view is time dilation (thus the neccesity of command and control structures that might need to last for 60, 6,000, or 60,000 years).

Once you grasp this math, you'll realize they ARE here (we ARE 'them').

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

hey zorgon
i have an idea
build a ship with a programable skin with micro scales (frequency adjustable emitters) connected to micro transistors
flash pulsed frequencies in a spiral to the emitters in a spiral around the craft untill the spiraling frequency is achieving the inwards/outwards and spiral frequences that approach the frequency range of light
imagine the skin "ripple" is at the frequency of light (or close to it)
then broadcast a control frequency in the direction you want to travel

just like a partical excelerator move yourself into the braoudcase frequency range and your off

lol
no need for warp
higher freqencies than light are avaliable

xp let me know if you need a compact power source

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey Zorgon, Are you going into engineering in reverse? Even craft like these are outdated, granted, they travel at lightspeed but even a lightyear still takes a year. Portals or personal wormholes are the only way to go.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

zorgon I forgot to post my response from Hal Puthoff for you about those Ben Rich quotes.

He said that Steven Greer's quotes "are somewhat exaggerated"

1) "There are no private conversations anywhere on Earth."
2) "Anything you can imagine we've already done at the Lockheed Skunk Works."
3) "We already have the technology to travel faster than the speed of light amongst the stars. In fact, we can take E.T. home."

And that the 4 opening points from this article "are accurate."

1 : “Inside the Skunk Works (Lockheed’s secret research and development entity), we were a small, intensely cohesive group consisting of about fifty veteran engineers and designers and a hundred or so expert machinists and shop workers. Our forte was building technologically advanced airplanes of small number and of high class for highly secret missions.”

2 : “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

3 : “We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”

4 : When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Well if Hal said that, it's good enough for me...

Nice version of the 'smoking man' in you avatar

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Portals or personal wormholes are the only way to go.

This isn't the stargate thread. That is over here, but its a bit long

Stargates are real
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
reply to post by redrezo

The Theory of everything is still incomplete, but basically the idea behind the Extended Heim Hyperspace is pretty much spot on as it echoes my earlier post.

Imo it's definitely a better explanation for UFO's than warp drive.

Heim is an interesting character, and I find it funny i've never heard of him before either. Looking at his bio on wikipedia, here's an interesting passage.
[

Heim stopped work on the propulsion aspect of his theory in 1959. Neither failures nor flaws had made Heim discontinue his propulsion research – it was the unbridled interest of unsavory firms.[13] The preface by Helmut Goeckel to Heim’s first paper in the series of four articles published by Magazine for Missiles indicated various aerospace and ordnance companies had made several attempts to kidnap him.

I'd speculate based on information that i'm presuming to be correct; that some of those firms involved in black projects that have access to crashed UFO materials, were attempting to kidnap Heim in order to help reverse-engineer propulsion systems from the downed UFO's.

Though that's just a guess, imo we shouldn't be thinking wishfully but looking at it objectively.

We really have no clue whether or not black ops actually have ET debris, or reverse engineered UFO propulsion. For that to be even possible you'd have to have the science to back it up, and either they have a small community of scientists that hold the keys to knowledge that is thousands of years in advance to mainstream science (unlikely), or we simply don't have the science yet.

We just need some evidence and a smoking gun not even a skeptic can ignore, and all our speculations can be validated.

edit on 2-12-2010 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by redrezo

Burkard Heim had a tragic life. I hope that when a hyperspace drive (typically called a hyperdrive) is made public... that it will be officially called the 'Heim Drive' in his honor. Of course, Walter Droscher and Jochem Hauser are entitled to awards and finicial benefits also, for their work of extending the original concept.

Yes... I guess corporations and governments tried to secure his brain talent for their own greed. And I guess that is interesting, as a conspiracy subject. But my interest is only toward f-t-l travel technology development. I leave the search for the 'smoking gun' to the historians. I just assume the gun fired, and get on with the future.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by zorgon

zorgon I forgot to post my response from Hal Puthoff for you about those Ben Rich quotes.

He said that Steven Greer's quotes "are somewhat exaggerated"

4 : When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”

That 4th line implicates Wormhole technology to me...
“All points in time and space are connected?” WH no doubt about it...

Stargate, sure....

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
You gotta check this place out

32° 10′ 15.2″ N, 110° 51′ 18.66″ W
But no used TR3-B's

I did a few years ago. It is amazing how much stuff is laying around out there!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I read an interesting statement (by someone in another message board), about how using Heim Drive would somewhat simulate Star Trek 'warp factors' in terminology use. It seems that the mathematics of the Extended Heim Theory dictate that an object in hyperspace can only alter their speed in whole multiples of the speed of light. Like 1, 2, 3, etc., times the speed of light. And they are not logarithmic factors like in ST 'warps'. Since this is not warp drive... I guess you could call these hyperspace speeds: 'light factors'. I know that Star Trek can warp to thousands of times the speed of light. But just traveling at light speed would be a major acheivement (and overdue) for our civilization now.

edit on 12/3/2010 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
two seater... compliments of Tesla

I hear there might be a few hidden down in Antarctica

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
That 4th line implicates Wormhole technology to me...
“All points in time and space are connected?” WH no doubt about it...
Stargate, sure....

Oh all right... but just this once

Oh DANG IT There is my nemisis Hal Puthoff AGAIN I just can't get away from him

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study

Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., FBIS
Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin
4030 W. Braker Lane, Ste. 300
Austin, TX 78759
ph: 512 512-342 342-2187, FAX: 512 512-346 346-3017
ewdavis@earthtech.org, tachyondavis@hotmail.com

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime &dimensions!

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
two seater... compliments of Tesla

I hear there might be a few hidden down in Antarctica

Something like that is what Star Trek should have used for their planet-landing shuttlecraft.
It makes more sense than a warp-drive shuttle. I hate to imagine what a warp-drive's compressing and expanding of space-time would do to a planet's landscape and ecology. Or to a person standing nearby, during lift-off and landing.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
And perhaps this... proposed by Gravity Control Technologies, for the NASA 2003 X-Prize contest:

Note the blue plasma-accelerating synchrotron ring in it's center. Sound a bit TR-3B -ish to anyone but me?

Stupidly rejected from the contest by NASA, because it was "novel and untried technology".

"X Prize Rejects Gravity Control Rocket Group"
www.space.com...

"Gravity Control Technologies"
www.gctspace.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join