It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Extraterrestrial Life forms found in meteorite! Confirmed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Researchers of an Italian web site "Centro Ufologico Ionico", after some weeks recieved the confirm of an huge discovery: The presence of Extraterrestrial live form inside a meteorite. www.centroufologicoionico.com... This news of extra terrestrial life in space got a huge boost after scientists found presence of microorganism inside a icy meteorite.
It prove that extra terrestrial life can exist!

Dear Mr. Walter Conidi, at 10:00am at the Ramada Inn located in South Haven, Michigan, USA, Duane P Snyder announced to a small audience that he had discovered Extraterrestrial life in an Ice Meteorite that he had found ten years ago. Duane provided five analysis reports on the extraterrestrial particles that prove that the ice is indeed an Extraterrestrial Ice Meteorite. Duane provided photos of the particles and the life forms found in ( not on) this Ice meteorite. There was 40 photos of the extraterrestrial life forms displayed. This find is the greatest find in human history. Thanks, Duane

Dear Mr. Conidi,

Tascon USA is a contract analysis laboratory for chemical surface analysis specializing in time-of-flight secondary ion mass spectrometry (ToF-SIMS). ToF-SIMS is a very sensitive technique able to identify the elemental and molecular composition of surfaces or small volumes. Depending on the operational mode, we have detection limits for many elements in the ppm to ppb range. However, based on these analyses it is not possible to make a claim about the origin of these compounds without further knowledge and investigations. We have analyzed some of the particles from the icy object for Mr. Duane Snyder. The sample mentioned (spherical particle) was a transparent sphere of several 100 microns in diameter. We analyzed the surface down to approximately 1 micron into the sphere. As mentioned, "we basically found nearly all elements up to 90 u in the analyzed volume". However, many elements were only present in traces (ppm). Whether our results can be used as an argument for an extraterrestrial nature of the sample or even for the existence of extraterrestrial life, is beyond the scope of the analysis, and I will not comment on that.

I hope that clarifies some of your questions.

Dr. Albert Schnieders
General Manager, Application Scientist

Tascon USA, Inc.
100 Red Schoolhouse Road, Bldg. A-8
Chestnut Ridge, NY 10977

Duane P. Snyder will announce in the Ramada Hotel in the South Haven in 1555 Phoenix Road in Michigan, the discovery of the first and only icy meteorite containing forms of extraterrestrial life

Others links from C.U.I. about the discovery:
www.centroufologicoionico.com...

www.centroufologicoionico.com...

Other treads about this topic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe NASA was forced by this independent discovery?
edit on 1-12-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Not really breaking news... This post was covered yesterday

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Good find good find

I'd like to think of it this way.....some ET out there .... traveling around the universe..... sometimes they spit on some rocks, pee on it, or throw up after a party .... then here we are having a piece of that rock.

I just want to make it funny, so dont flame me or smack me, please.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Already covered.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
reply to post by Arken

Already covered.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

where

2nd

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
where

2nd

Here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why dont people do a search, or even look at the first few pages before starting a new thread?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This was covered a while ago here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, you already pointed it out
edit on 1-12-2010 by watchitburn because: Nevermind

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by prevenge
where

2nd

Here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why dont people do a search, or even look at the first few pages before starting a new thread?

Why dont people read correctly the OP, or even at the bottom of the OP before post?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hall monitors...if it weren't for them, there wouldn't be them....

Without lending credibility to a man who i've never met or a rock i've never touched, i have to say that this discovery both disappoints and excites me that some 'nobody' came forth with this 'evidence'....

The disappointing part is, the man will never be taken seriously, which gives his rock little chance of going through a proper, more definite analysis...The rock itself will be considered in many circles to be in-submittable as evidence of anything.

The exciting part is, another back yard astronomer or amateur rock hound has stumbled across a monumental discovery. So many of our solar system's anomalies have been witnessed and documented FIRST by the average enthusiast. This gives me hope.

These people that most consider loony or delusional are the only people that will ever get the truth about ANYTHING. Sorting the true loons from the free thinkers and truth seekers is a task that goes along with this territory. WE are the only ones willing to do for US.

Waiting for NASA, or the U.S. Government, or ANY world power to 'disclose' some sort of Above Top Secret information about our past, present, or even future is a baby bird, mouth wide open, with no mother in sight.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Ice meteorite contains alien life remains

Figure 1 below is marked for alien life remains of blood vessel and
red blood cells found in an ice meteorite discovered by Mr. Duane P.
Snyder:

Figure 1: www.wretch.cc...

Photo source and credit: The original micrograph of Figure 1 was
purchased from Mr. Snyder’s website at www.snydericyrite.com...

The website contains chemical composition reports. They are meteorites because they contain nearly all the elements of the Periodic Table. No Earth rocks have such concentration of elements.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WretchFossil

Thanks for your adds.

Very, very interesting.
Star.

new topics

top topics

join