It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: Julian Assange's mother 'distressed' by Interpol warrant

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
If he cared about his mothers well being he would of never put her in the danger that he has.... Assange might of well have pushed her in front of a bus........ Or fed her to a pack of hungry wolves.

I think its safe to suggest that he either doesnt think ahead too much or doesnt care about anyone else but himself and doing what he wants to do. He doesnt seem to care about his actions or that they may cause harm to other normal citizens.. of many countries.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

If he cared about his mothers well being he would of never put her in the danger that he has.... Assange might of well have pushed her in front of a bus........ Or fed her to a pack of hungry wolves.

I think its safe to suggest that he either doesnt think ahead too much or doesnt care about anyone else but himself and doing what he wants to do. He doesnt seem to care about his actions or that they may cause harm to other normal citizens.. of many countries.

That description also fits US foreign policy, if not moreso. That's why people are actually in danger, and potentially his mother.
edit on 1-12-2010 by john124 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Why should Assange's association with an organization whose purpose and dedication it is to be an outlet for anonymous whistleblowers in an aim to provide the public sector with more truthful information... why should that put his mother in danger?

Think about that question for a second.

It reveals a lot about the current state of world discourse and the way things are run.

Also, are you aware that Assange has repeatedly attempted to cooperate with Swedish prosecutors over Video Chat... and that Assange has a lawyer... and that he has consistently stated that these are false accusations and that it was consentual with WL volunteers?

This move by Interpol, IMO, is not for the Swedish cases... but by high level pressure from several international sources who want him stopped -- because he is exposing them.

Hillary recently condemned him. Why? Because her job is at stake. I daresay there are many who could do her job better, they just don't have the kind of resources that require a political career these days(which is depressing).

The Clintons have those resources and connections.

Also, any hate towards Assange because of what WL does is unfounded -- he is merely the public representative.

Kind of like unwarranted hate towards Obama... he is just a public representative. People mistakenly take out their frustrations on the public figure, when it is the entire organization responsible.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Ah... now we're getting to the nut of this thing with mom. An age-old tactic of criminal gangs is to attack the family if you can't get at the real target. This is what is being suggested here. What the son does endangers mom, dad, sis, brother, uncle, aunt, pets and anyone even remotely important to the 'target'. Get at them and you'll get to him.

Sounds like the mafia.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
*scratches head*

The Guardian place his current were abouts as somewhere outside London

www.guardian.co.uk...

Friends said earlier that Assange was in a buoyant mood, however, despite the palpable fury emanating from Washington over the decision by WikiLeaks to start publishing more than a quarter of a million mainly classified US cables. He was said to be at a secret location somewhere outside London, along with fellow hackers and WikiLeaks enthusiasts.

I have my own theory as to why he might be in the UK.. but for this discussion, the establishment must know where he is..

edit on 1/12/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

do you really believe that if he came forward he would.......

recieve a fair trial??

not simply disappear??

not be tortured?? (remember waterboarding)???????????

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

makes perfect sense, if you care about your mother, don't ever rock the boat, even if it means hiding from the truth?????????????????

who's your hero, the man who will stand up for what he believes in, or the man who would knowingly let someone get away with murder, because he threatened you or your mother???????????????

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

do you really believe that if he came forward he would.......

recieve a fair trial??

not simply disappear??

not be tortured?? (remember waterboarding)???????????

We would BE MADE to come forward, look at Mike tyson bought a hooker, the next day she said she was raped... HE had to go through the process, why should Assange be any different??........ They took tysons money, AND went to prison..... Why should any other alledged rapist be able to walk???... Assange should of known to watch where he stuck it or he is a fool! Yes he really must be a fool.

edit on 1-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Assange will be taken quite well care of, there are alot of big men in prison to use him as their own boy toy.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
And you just registered to add your naughty fantasy to this thread?

Looks like an attack on ATS sometimes.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

From what my Swedish fren. told me accusing men of rape is something like a sport with girls in Sweden and most of the talk about it in public, you know - unlike real rape victims who are ashamed of what happened.
In Sweden your ex-girlfriend can sue your ass if she wants, claiming you've constantly raped her over 2 years. And she'll win in court.
So apparently accusing someone of rape is like saying hello in Sweden.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hello Assange women can do that in america also don't forget that.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by frothmouthoz
Assange will be taken quite well care of, there are alot of big men in prison to use him as their own boy toy.

I'm sure he would be in consolitary confinement they wouldn't be able to get to his sweet spot.. but really you should post an introduction at some time and hop in later ok???

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

An Interpol Red Notice is not an international arrest warrant.

The person should be considered innocent until proven guilty.

Source: Interpol

You could plea that case IF he actually had some gall and was going to court over it... He is running like a scared little shill.

I don't have to plea anything here. This is the judicial situation. Obviously you don't even believe Interpol and rather follow your odd fantasies. Have fun.

It is only bad for ATS, because we used to "deny ignorance!" here.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If Assange was such an outstanding guy he would get this over with they want to have a little talk with him. I we were to deny ignorance in this thread you would not be posting, but I enjoy your rhetoric, makes me thankful to really know how to deny ignorance......

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Great to have people like you here, who explain us and the world, what should be. Reality surely will proof your points one day.

Until then I dare to give you this answer:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Great to have people like you here, who explain us and the world, what should be. Reality surely will proof your points one day.

Until then I dare to give you this answer:

Next time I wont be so nice

I really jsut wish he would man up and get this over trust me you will not here another damn word from me about assange guilty or not when he gets this over with.... He is just wasting time and to be honest I really hope something happens so we can see that insurance file... Deny me the right to see the insurance and I deny you the right to respect until assange earns it.... Manning up to these allegations would get respect from me and releasing the insurance would get ALOT more.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Too bad for you: Assange now is a person of international interest.
You are just a troll on ATS.

If I don't answer you anymore, than I hope it won't kill you. There are so many threads about it, which are more interesting.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Too bad for you: Assange now is a person of international interest.
You are just a troll on ATS.

If I don't answer you anymore, than I hope it won't kill you. There are so many threads about it, which are more interesting.

Thank you now we can deny ignorance.....

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I havn't kept up with this subject as much as I should. Does anyone know how long after the "rape" did the woman come forward to accuse him?

My opinion is: clearly he is being falsely accused. But I wasnt there to witness anything, so I can not say he did or didn't rape the woman, but given the circumstances of his position, I say it's a plot to capture him and silence him, nothing more.

The reason I asked how long it took the woman to come forward to claim the rape is because, if it she didn't come forward right away, I would have questons as to why she didn't come forward immediately if she flet she was raped. I don't know what it's like to get raped, but I imagine if I was to get raped, I would immediately report it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join