It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact it is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
NOt going to happen, I have dreams,given to me by god. In one dream i went to the year 2125. The fact i went to this year tells the world will not end 2012.

Maybe a big disaster will happen 2012,but if it does it will not be big enough for them to remember it 2125 because i asked around about the events of 2012 and noone knew what i was talking about.

Take my word or not,that is fact.
edit on 1-12-2010 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

In one dream i went to the year 2125. The fact i went to this year tells the world will not end 2012.
reply to post by spokthunder

Your logic does not make sense. Here is a contradiction in itself. Even if the world does end in 2012, time does not end with the world.

VvV

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Great news... Thanks for letting me know... You didn't by any chance have a dream with this weeks lottery numbers did you?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Great news... Thanks for letting me know... You didn't by any chance have a dream with this weeks lottery numbers did you?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

In one dream i went to the year 2125. The fact i went to this year tells the world will not end 2012.

Your logic does not make sense. Here is a contradiction in itself. Even if the world does end in 2012, time does not end with the world.

VvV

Hate to hand it to you on a platter but,
There may be more time than life,
however there can be no time without life. Just think on a universal scale.......
If no sentinent life is around to mark the passage of time (Which includes trees(ie.,
tree rings)) does time still exist? I will give you the answer anyway and it is:
Not for those who are not around to mark it's passage.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Where?

I dont see any facts anywhere.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I've had some really dirty dreams, I wish they would come true.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spokthunder
NOt going to happen, I have dreams,given to me by god. In one dream i went to the year 2125. The fact i went to this year tells the world will not end 2012.

Please, not another messenger direct from God? Where does it end? If God is taking, then why does he only talk to these kids. Tell me, son, what else did God say to you in the dream?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

VvV

however there can be no time without life. Just think on a universal scale.......
If no sentinent life is around to mark the passage of time (Which includes trees(ie.,
tree rings)) does time still exist? I will give you the answer anyway and it is:

Yes it does still exist. Time is physical, not a man-made invention. Time will always exist, life around or not. Time is a dimension. So you're telling me if no one is around, dimensions disappear?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

VvV

Hate to hand it to you, but yes time still exists, even after the world ends. Time is not a man made invention. Time is eternal it has been there forever.
Your condencending tone is not appreciated.

VvV

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

VvV

Hate to hand it to you, but yes time still exists, even after the world ends. Time is not a man made invention. Time is eternal it has been there forever.
Your condencending tone is not appreciated.

VvV

Prove it.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i think your dream will come true that the world will not end in 2012.maybe there are some disasters but they can't ruin this world

new topics

top topics

join