It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Old One Ear and I hear dead people and captured a paronormal EVP on Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Dear Nice ATS forum readers,

Hello my name is Denise, I call myself "Old One Ear," because I actually have only one ear. I've had paranormal experiences since I was in 3rd grade, mostly with ghosts, or spirits. A post to a hearing aid forum I wrote, called "I hear dead people," was posted here so I signed up. This is a very interesting site, and I wanted to share my new youtube short, "The Hike to Haunted Island," where me and my 'ghost sniffing' dog, Pork Chop take a walk to a very haunted island in Seattle, Washington. My bone anchored hearing aid goes berserk, and my video camera malfunctions and I record a real live EVP ghost on tape! Check out the fun and strangeness!

www.youtube.com...

I hope that skeptics will check this out and debunk my EVP. Thanks for reading!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by demosure

Old One Ear.

WELCOME to ATS - and please disregard the above post.
Some people just can't resist showing the world their ignorance and what cynics and grouches they are!

Seattle huh? Lived there many a year.
I'd love to hear more from you and look forward to your posts.

I've heard some EVP's that convinced me without a doubt that there is 'something' going on that isn’t just static and washing machine noise.

I'll try to get the url and post it here for you and the rest.

Here's your YouTube link. I can't listen to it, but at least others can.

Feel free to U2U me if you'd like information on how to post links in your threads.

peace
edit on 1-12-2010 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Withall due respect but the "EVP" distinctively has your voice but in a whisphering tone, not one of an unknown spirit.

That's not to say It's not a ghost, but I'm just not convinced it's as such. Nice try though if this indeed a fake which I suspect it is if I was to be completely honest.

Anyway, welcome to ATS!! Like the above poster said, please do disregard the first post you received here, that doesn't represent what we're like as a whole in the slightest!

I'll see you around the boards.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
You can't hear a dead person you schmuck... Their dead.... Whatever your hearing is NOT a dead person

How do you know for a 100% fact that she can't hear it?
Is it really necessary to be so rude, especially in an introduction thread?

Anywho...Welcome to ATS. Thanks for your post OOE

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

You can't hear a dead person you schmuck... Their dead.... Whatever your hearing is NOT a dead person

Are you sure about that? I hear (no pun intended) that ghosts can get quite noisy when they are hungry, tired, or pooped their pants. Wait maybe I’m thinking of something else…

I am sorry OP but I do not believe your story. If you can provide some form of evidence to your story I might be able to have an open mind to any possibilities but so far there has not been enough evidence provided to me for any form of constructive response.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Welcome ole' one ear
It's Fun here! ( for the most part)
May you will have a ghostly time.
The BrainGarden.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by demosure
Dear Nice ATS forum readers,

Hello my name is Denise, I call myself "Old One Ear," because I actually have only one ear.
that's awesome

My bone anchored hearing aid goes berserk, and my video camera malfunctions and I record a real live EVP ghost on tape!
also cool
I imagine that must have been scary the first time the aid 'acted up'

welcome to ATS

-B.M

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

You can't hear a dead person you schmuck...

That wasn't very nice, especially from someone who has only been here a month and sporting a Gold Content Contributor image for a background

=================================

Hi Denise, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.
edit on 1/12/2010 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Sir Madam, I apologize for calling you a schmuck on this matter BUT you are not hearing dead people, they are dead, if something is talking to you thats NOT there, it is certainly NOT dead people...
edit on 1-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Are you sure about that? I hear (no pun intended) that ghosts can get quite noisy when they are hungry, tired, or pooped their pants. Wait maybe I’m thinking of something else…

I am sorry OP but I do not believe your story. If you can provide some form of evidence to your story I might be able to have an open mind to any possibilities but so far there has not been enough evidence provided to me for any form of constructive response.

Ghost are not dead people, dead people are DEAD... How the hell am I the crazy one here????

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

If you can prove ghosts are not real and "dead people" are just that, then please feel free to do so, In fact I implore it, but if you can't prove it then why in the world are you promoting your own opinion on the matter as fact in the way you are?

EDIT: The OP is simply providing a video for us and all you can do is call her names (which are now deleted) and then repeatedly claim ghosts are one thing which you believe, but without any backing. So I ask, how are you adding to the study of the paranormal exactly?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

If you can prove ghosts are not real and "dead people" are just that, then please feel free to do so, In fact I implore it, but if you can't prove it then why in the world are you promoting your own opinion on the matter as fact in the way you are?

The OP is providing a video for us and all you can do is call her names (which are now deleted) and then repeatedly claim ghosts are one thing which you believe but without any backing. It's silly.

I didn't say "ghost" were not real but your failing to realize my deffinition of a ghost is different then yours. You can't prove that it IS dead people and you can't prove ghost are dead people you can't prove ghost are real.... Your a liar I called the sir/madam one name and that is a schmuck don't you defile me! You make it plural which is a LIE. You also fail to realize this could be psychosis on the side of the OP or a true hoax on us....
edit on 1-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

Regardless of if you caught the voice of a ghost or not your video was extremely well done and I enjoyed it a lot

It's at least 100 times better then most of the ghost hunting stuff I see on the cable channels

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

First off, apologies OP as this is slightly off-topic which is the last thing I want. And I’m sure it’s not what you want to see in your opening post also so instead of countering my fellow conspirators wild claims all I will say to him is relax a little bit before you post and feel free to U2U me or make a thread on the subject of ghosts and I will reply there, for now though, once again, welcome to ATS OP.

This shall be my last post in this thread....

new topics

top topics

join