It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I am 22 y/o raised in a christian chuch and have claimed it as my 'religious preferance' since I was about 7 y/o. Since I was about 18 I have been seeking out the hidden knowledge of the spirit world, and all the knowledges of the secret societies. So far nothing I have learned has contradicted my beliefs, but I have learned that there is definitely more to the bible then meets the eye. Anyways, I was doing my study and I came across something that really attacked my belief system, and in that moment I was ready to join the occult. Although, it is not that easy but lets just say I was ready to study occult magick. But, I decided to consult my bible and pray first. Lets just say that praying did not heed any immediate results. I continued to get ready to hit the bookstore, and pick up a book on chaos magick when something told me to pray again. Christian's know what this is, it's the silent but loud voice of God. I went up stairs and started praying eyes closed, standing up... demanding God to reveal to me a sign or anything. Long story short I felt something there but saw nothing, I closed my eyes and said if youre there touch me, I felt a touch inbetween my shoulders but it was like inside of me. I immediately fell down praising God, but I got up, and for some reason I asked..."is this Michael?" I felt the touch againg but this time I felt a surge all over me, and unearthly feeling I cant explain. Basically, I know im on the right side. Has this happened to anyone?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
It has not happened to me most of my experiences have been through dreams but i dont doubt you That was something meant for you and you only everyone whether they choose to believe or not has thier free will but he will try anyway its up to you what you choose and he will go after everyone in thier own way. For you it was that way me in dreams others that he can't seem to get directly to because of beliefs will go through those around you where he can to put their path in your way to find a way in even for the most stubborn he will never give up it is left on the person to give up.

Good luck to you with Michael on your side you shouldnt have to fear much

Really think about that if lucifer is hell bent on ruining humanity and you and you have on your side the only one willing to give it all to stop him and can what would you fear

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I understand your need to seek out more than "traditional" Christianity seems to offer. I too felt like there had to be more than what was being told. So I read up on paganism, wicca and a bit of spiritism too. I knew there was a connection between the spirit realm and the physical that was from Yahweh, but I just couldn't find accurate truth in those belief systems. This also is what lead me to a real drive to learn about what happens to the spirit energy of a human after their physical body dies.

The Truth is there is much more to life than what we can see with our physical eyes. It sounds like you experienced a confirmation of sorts. But the Truth is that along with holy spirits there are also those that oppose Yahweh's Laws and Christ's coming Kingdom. There is a war going on all around us and is the reason why each and every one of us will have to cling with strong faith to our Father the Rock in the tribulation.

The things I have personally experienced have changed my life and lifted the veil from my eyes and heart to the true nature of God. If you would like to learn some of the Truths I have learned, you can read about them here.

Time is short my friend. The veil that has kept the dealings of Satan hidden is being lifted. And when the "Christians" of the world come to the accurate understanding that the tribulation and anger being poured out is from Father, many will curse Him and blame Him for their troubles.

Christ Jesus said at Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Yahweh is in union with Christ’s message.

Ezekiel 29:8 "Therefore this is what the Lord GOD says: I am going to bring a sword against you and wipe out man and animal from you."

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Deborah-Moses because: correction in italics

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stephenofacts

stepenofacts,

I want to tell you that you came very close to going with the wrong master and you were rescued. Don't ever forget that and that you are precious in His sight.

A lot of times when we question Him I think He says go to my Word, I have given you the answer to your question there. He does convict us of our sins and also of the truth when we have looked at all posibilities and convicts then of the right decision.

I've had a similar experience and He called me by name very clearly and more as what was revealed to me was for me only. He comes and dwells in us by His Spirit and this the hope of glory. Treasure that blessed presence and don't ever drive Him out by giving any thing to another master, we are His bought with a terrible high price.

Test all things by going to His Word always, many preach false things these days not according to the Word.

Turthiron.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthiron
reply to post by stephenofacts

Test all things by going to His Word always, many preach false things these days not according to the Word.

I agree 100%.

Jeremiah 12:10
Many shepherds have destroyed My vineyard; they have trampled My plot of land. They have turned My desirable plot into a desolate wasteland.

Jeremiah 50:6
My people are lost sheep; their shepherds have led them astray, guiding them the wrong way in the mountains. They have wandered from mountain to hill; they have forgotten their resting place.

Zechariah 10:3
My anger burns against the shepherds, so I will punish the leaders. For the LORD of Hosts has tended His flock, the house of Judah; He will make them like His majestic steed in battle.

Ezekiel 34:6-11
6 My flock went astray on all the mountains and every high hill. They were scattered over the whole face of the earth, and there was no one searching or seeking [for them].

7 "Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the LORD. 8 As I live"—the declaration of the Lord GOD —"because My flock has become [prey and] food for every wild animal since [they] lack a shepherd, for My shepherds do not search for My flock, and [because] the shepherds feed themselves rather than My flock, 9 therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the LORD!

10 "This is what the Lord GOD says: Look, I am against the shepherds. I will demand My flock from them and prevent them from shepherding the flock. The shepherds will no longer feed themselves, for I will rescue My flock from their mouths so that they will not be food for them.

11 "For this is what the Lord GOD says: See, I Myself will search for My flock and look for them.

Jeremiah 3:15
I will give you shepherds who are loyal to Me, and they will shepherd you with knowledge and skill

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree with Deborah. And definitely test all things... it's easy to be deceived.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
thank you all for your replies. I nearly cried reading some of them. I forgot how amazing fellowship can be...

top topics

join