It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lord

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
"And the lord came to tell all jesus is about to be born" I AM that lord,so i guess that means jesus is coming. I have no reason to make that up,but hey im just putting it out their. And didnt you learn something today? i know you didnt know their are two lords, if a lord tells all another lord is coming,that infact makes two.

goodday.
edit on 1-12-2010 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps from title

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I guess the fact i'm the one pointing this out to you opening your eyes on the subject gives you a better hint that i am the first lord,it says the first lord will tell you the second is coming and i am telling you just that arent I?

I AM st. joseph,joseph the dreamer, A Lord if i am here i guess the rest of the crue will show up soon or is already here.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spokthunder

Congratulations. Join the club of others who claim the same thing.
(insert witty "second line" phrase here)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
start investing in kool aid stock now. Haha. More and more of these morons are going to come out of the woodwork between now and 2012.

Sonny Bono ran into a tree. (My 2nd line line)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Sorry I can't take you serious with this thread. Jesus was just a man that had a cult following. Actually he most likely never existed! Still he is not my lord.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

did anyone tell you,that you had any options?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Yea,i wouldnt expect anyone to believe me. Wouldnt satan also say he is me? Wouldnt a lonely atheist say he is me? But yea,i am joseph the dreamer to christians,st. joseph to whatever that religion is that has saints...your religion may give me a different name.

I just heard from jesus in the spirit,he said "good man joseph" right after i made this thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spokthunder
"And the lord came to tell all jesus is about to be born" I AM that lord,so i guess that means jesus is coming. I have no reason to make that up,but hey im just putting it out their. And didnt you learn something today? i know you didnt know their are two lords, if a lord tells all another lord is coming,that infact makes two.

You obviously haven't looked through this site and saw all of the other "Lords, Jesus, and Gods that seem to be coming from the proverbial woodwork these days. What is it makes you presume you are my lord? I have no lord, and no master. And when, and if Jesus does come back like you all want, he will be mighty angry at you who masquerade yourselves and lies, and those who do bad things in his name.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spokthunder

spokthunder,

A careful read of 1 Cor. 15:24-28 clears up the relationship and tie in 2 Cor. 5:19 and Col. 2:9 and I like Isa. 44:6,8. and add to that Joh. 4:24. Of course there is more but that gives the ground basis.

Truthiron.

new topics

top topics

join