It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Getting Evicted from Land for living "to simply"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

what part of MANY MORE do you not understand....go read the article over

Well that clears things up...

However the guy had 39 acres. Have you seen a suburban back yard with 2 dogs. It is literally covered in dog crap. Doesn't that pose as much danger as you are assuming this guy to be posing?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarineSniper12Kills
Never once said i was a hero. Most of the soldiers are. If it wasn't for people like us, you would be under nazi rule right now

Like you???

Hell if there were more "People" like you, we would be under a dictatorship!

And yes anyone out fighting for our freedom is considered a hero in my book, but you are not fighting for freedom, or you would have supported his due process.

Many people on this site are hero's! They are fighting for our freedom everyday by not conforming to the corporate dictatorship our government has formed

All the people fighting the TSA are hero's.

People willing to fight and die for the sanctity of our rights are hero's

You are no hero!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

OK. Crossed the line here. Don't judge until you've been there. Have you served our country? Have you FOUGHT for the country? Do you know what it is like? Chances are you have never been HUNGRY, COLD, WET while being HUNTED. Chances are most people have not. So don't disrespect IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT. You ever seen anyone, a friend, die next to you, the victim of the enemy? This isn't Hollywood here. And you have no right to disrespect someone who has served. And, IF you HAVE served, you still don't have much ground to stand on unless YOU WERE THERE WITH HIM/HER. People die everyday protecting this country of ours, as imperfect as it is. But it's still the BEST option, and allows for you the material safety to disrespect. Yeah, you are safe and *can* disrespect someone who has protected you, whether you realize it or acknowledge it or not. You can burn a flag and not get punched or shot or killed. But it doesn't mean that you are right in doing so. BAD FORM.

When it comes to the Freedom of our country and the rights of every single individual there is no crossing the line!

I commend him for fighting, but for what reason?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Tell me you've seen the difference between cow and dog poop. Are we really even HAVING THIS DISCUSSION, REALLY?

Tell me you see the difference between 39 acres and a suburban backyard? BTW have you seen a dairy. Have you seen a farm. I don't think the farmers have gotten the memo that their animals should be using the toilet... on some farms there is a lot of large animals in relatively small acreage.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Disctatorship....lol yes yes yes that's why I fought for democracy. No country is perfect but i LOVE mine. You babies need to spend a week in afghanistan or iraq, as much as you cry here they would cut your tongue out if you were lucky.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Disctatorship....lol yes yes yes that's why I fought for democracy. No country is perfect but i LOVE mine. You babies need to spend a week in afghanistan or iraq, as much as you cry here they would cut your tongue out if you were lucky.

So I can further corporate americas agenda and help take away the freedom of americans.

I'll pass

But I will die if it means actually protecting this country and it's people.
edit on 2-12-2010 by thewholepicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture

reply to post by thewholepicture

Your right....wont argue with you there....when you see your cousin/best friend go down 13 meters from you, it makes you a savage. I can accept that, but my peers refer to this" killer" as there guardian angel. I can see a butterfly sh......t at 1400 meters...nothing touches them so until you go there, don't judge

Sorry but people like you, who step on our constitution, used to be considered traitors, now (according to you) your a hero.

Welcome back to the states, it's going to get mighty lonely for you!

Wow. You crossed the line earlier. Now you have OBLITERATED IT.
Are you dense? You are free to have your opinions BECAUSE people like MARINE have done what they have done. I KNOW you have NOT served now. Your ATTITUDE itself reveals that you feel *entitled* to a FREEDOM you have not CONTRIBUTED to. You are under the warm blanket of FREEDOM and have lifted less than a pinky finger to help FREEDOM. Yet you complain and disrespect those who have put their lives on the line? You show up for the meal you did not help prepare, eat it, are nourished by it, and then complain about the manner in which it was served to you? HYPOCRITICAL to the EXTREME.

I'm actually OFFENDED. A person saying the things you say might as well go join the nearest sleeper cell.

Have your opinion. I have mine. Just know that you are in BAD FORM to disrespect someone who has taken an ACTIVE hand in making our country free enough for you to proverbially burn a flag on ATS. Wow. I'm astonished. But, maybe I shouldn't, as this is the age of the "EMO" children or whatever the F "emo" means. Give me, give me, give me. I won't help make dinner. I'll eat dinner. I won't help clean up after dinner. And then I will complain about dinner and disrespect those who made dinner.

MARINE, I can't apologize for him/her, because there's no use. I can say:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

I disagree that we should not look at or talk about the problems in our Country because somewhere in the world it is worse. I think it is important that we discuss potential corruptions and other issues.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by harvib

Tell me you've seen the difference between cow and dog poop. Are we really even HAVING THIS DISCUSSION, REALLY?

Tell me you see the difference between 39 acres and a suburban backyard? BTW have you seen a dairy. Have you seen a farm. I don't think the farmers have gotten the memo that their animals should be using the toilet... on some farms there is a lot of large animals in relatively small acreage.

Have you considered that Dairies and Farms OPERATE UNDER REGULATION and also *most likely* have RUNNING WATER AND ELECTRICITY, somethings that this guy did NOT have? The point is that you can operate such entities, ---PROPERLY. Dairies and farms will be shut down if they, too, don't meet guidelines and regulations.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Fly to baghdad and ask people yourself. You do not understand how many people he murdered. Walk into a building and look at the skeletons of two babies, tell me you don't get infuriated. Were soldiers we fight for what we believe in as you have the option to also. We don't fight for you because war is war. No matter what happens you find an excuse to twist it into some conspiracy and scream murder. YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MURDER

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer

Have you considered that Dairies and Farms OPERATE UNDER REGULATION and also *most likely* have RUNNING WATER AND ELECTRICITY, somethings that this guy did NOT have? The point is that you can operate such entities, ---PROPERLY. Dairies and farms will be shut down if they, too, don't meet guidelines and regulations.

You mean the same regulators that regulated oil refinery in the gulf?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I think you are missing the point. It is your premise that this guy was evicted because of animal waste. The point I am making is animal waste is prevalent in most suburban dog owners backyards as well as farms and dairies. The danger you claim this individual posses would be the same as most dairies, farms, and dog owners' backyards.

EDIT TO ADD:

What difference does it make if this guy has running water and electricity?
edit on 2-12-2010 by harvib because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Yeah, ---they would most likely DECAPITATE A PERSON WITH A DULL POCKET KNIFE AND FILM IT--- for saying the level of things said against a state on ATS tonight. I agree: move to another country for a year and then come back. Your thoughts about our country would probably be drastically "altered." You might even have a new appreciation for standard trash disposal service.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Ghost people like you keep us going, it honest to god is an honor to serve for a country wiith people like you in it.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Fly to baghdad and ask people yourself. You do not understand how many people he murdered. Walk into a building and look at the skeletons of two babies, tell me you don't get infuriated. Were soldiers we fight for what we believe in as you have the option to also. We don't fight for you because war is war. No matter what happens you find an excuse to twist it into some conspiracy and scream murder. YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MURDER

Maybe I'm wrong and you misquoted yourself, but I could have sworn you talked about how you show due process with your 50 caliber. how is that freedom?

anyways I do not deny that many people have been killed and murdered by a dictator in Iraq, and I commend you for fighting a useless war, that you feel is for the betterment of our country, but when you disrespect our constitution, it just burns me.

So if I over reacted I am sorry, but I believe in all this country stands for and believe everyone should have a chance to live the freely, or be given due process before that freedom is taken away.

I do thank you for serving this country, but please respect what you fought for!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I think you are missing the point. It is your premise that this guy was evicted because of animal waste. The point I am making is animal waste is prevalent in most suburban dog owners backyards as well as farms and dairies. The danger you claim this individual posses would be the same as most dairies, farms, and dog owners' backyards.

You are missing the point that the individual owners of ONE to FOUR dogs do not GENERATE the amount of waste present with HERDS OF ANIMALS. "Individual" owners simply DO NOT have a HERD of dogs and therefore (again) do not generate the amount of waste that QUALIFIES for mass quantity regulation of waste.

As for dairies and farms, they HAVE RUNNING WATER AND ELECTRICITY and usually, if not always, a PLAN for PROPER WASTE DISPOSAL. While dairies and farms generate MORE, they are also held ACCOUNTABLE for a PLAN to somehow treat and/or dispose of the waste in whatever acceptable form exists.

This "guy" apparently HAS NO PLAN WHATSOEVER. Again, would you drink from water flowing downstream from his land? Really? Are you really defending his right to pollute?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by harvib

And harvib im sorry if my reply came off how it did but im tired of seeing people on here rip our country to shreds, calling it amerika and saying how horrible it is. I agree with you we DO need to discuss the issues you are very correct. Just be glad we CAN discuss the issues. Before we soldiers came in to iraq, there citizens couldn't discuss govt issues or they would be shot. Yet we fought for no reason.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Ghost people like you keep us going, it honest to god is an honor to serve for a country wiith people like you in it.

You too, Marine... you too. I sleep better knowing that good, wholesome Americans like you have stepped up to the call to defend our country from enemies everywhere, and that you make it possible for us to enjoy sites like ATS where people will have controversial opinions that disrespect the very people who make it all possible. Thank you for your dedicated service, thank you all---- military, firefighters, police, EMTs... even local city councils and schoolboards. The GLUE that keeps us all together and safe.

To armchair quarterback complainers who eat the meal they didn't help prepare, and then complain about... Go print yourself a personal achievement certificate, sign it yourself, hang it on the wall yourself and then go to sleep under the feigned and false warmth it offers. And dream of being rich without effort.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I'm just curious, because someone has, supposedly, fought for our country, we now have no right to disagree with them without being labeled a hater of our country?

I may dislike most of our government, but do not hate our country!!! Quite the opposite, otherwise I wouldn't be fighting for this guys rights.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

In iraq....for lack of better words was in a form of irony? English was never my forte

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join