It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Getting Evicted from Land for living "to simply"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarineSniper12Kills
reply to post by GhostLancer

Due process.....maybe I have been over seas too long as my barrett 50 cal was my due process. Either way I give you a star for lack of common sense. Don't flush your toilet for a week then drink out of it....tell me how it goes

Is this a "friendly fire" incident? It reads like you're slamming me (GhostLancer) for a lack of common sense. --Which is fine, because it is after all an opinion. But if you didn't mean it, then perhaps be sure you "REPLY" to the correct person.
Either way MARINE I respect your opinion on sanitation.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I agree.....even ray charles could tell the article was missing crucial facts. Journalism 101

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer

Originally posted by thewholepicture

One Horse, One Dog, One Man, and One small bird are a lot less animals than I see on most farms

If I recall correctly, the terribel article states that he has MANY MORE animals? Did you read that? Did you get that? Or are you OVERLOOKING that in order to make an invalid point?

Your right I did miss the many more part. I made a mistake.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I agree.....even ray charles could tell the article was missing crucial facts. Journalism 101

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I agree there probably is more to this story.

Let's see what kind of factory or housing complex ends up on his land once the city owns it without even having to pay for it.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Indeed that was friendly fire....my apologizes....was meant for the other character.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Indeed that was friendly fire....my apologizes....was meant for the other character.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

His waste is going into the ground, into water we use, it does not matter how far out he is. If he does not want electricity cell phones cable....more power too him, but don't cause filth and disease

Along with every other animal in nature. Furthermore most neighborhoods have several home owners that have dogs. Most dog owners don't clean up after there dog daily. Where is your call for these individuals to be kicked off their land?

edit on 2-12-2010 by harvib because: to add quote

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm done arguing about it tonight.

I do see your points though, but fact of the matter is, there was no indication of due process.

and as for any person fighting over seas, you used to fight for the freedom of people like this to get due process (and many still do), but many now just want to shoot people.

Welcome to America 2010

Have a great night

I always welcome a good debate.
edit on 2-12-2010 by thewholepicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by harvib

what part of MANY MORE do you not understand....go read the article over

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by thewholepicture

Dick Thompson doesn't own that land, "the people" own that land.

Dick needs to learn that there is no such thing as private property in Amerika.

There certainly is private property in America. Try pitching your tent in a department store and try staying over night. You'll be given a quick lesson in what private property is.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Due process.....maybe I have been over seas too long as my barrett 50 cal was my due process. Either way I give you a star for lack of common sense. Don't flush your toilet for a week then drink out of it....tell me how it goes

One more thing.

As for marineSniper, I feel little respect for you right now. You claim you fought for our freedom, but by your post, it seems you didn't fight for freedom, you fought so you could wave your 50 cal in front of peoples faces and claim your God.

I respect almost all people who fight for our freedom, but have no respect for anyone who disrespects our constitution!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Your right....wont argue with you there....when you see your cousin/best friend go down 13 meters from you, it makes you a savage. I can accept that, but my peers refer to this" killer" as there guardian angel. I can see a butterfly sh......t at 1400 meters...nothing touches them so until you go there, don't judge

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I agree there probably is more to this story.

Let's see what kind of factory or housing complex ends up on his land once the city owns it without even having to pay for it.

Unfortunately, you are probably VERY RIGHT on this. City and Corporate manipulation of land, people and money is a stark reality. Big Business, Big Corp, Big Pharma, Big Farm, Big Banks... The Little Guy seldom stands a chance.

In the specifics of this particular case, I personally feel that the guy is mismanaging his land and the waste of his animals resulting in tainting and pollution. However, that being said, the spectre of some "goings-on" behind the scenes is an unfortunate consideration. The SITH are at work in our world.

link   

I never asked for your respect nor do i need it. I love how you can sit behind a computer and tell me why i went to war. I went because you wouldn't. Live behind your fantasy world of govt black agenda, ya alot of it is true, but alot isn't. I keep my unit safe, I sleep better now at night for it. I would love to go for a third time as well

link   

Your right....wont argue with you there....when you see your cousin/best friend go down 13 meters from you, it makes you a savage. I can accept that, but my peers refer to this" killer" as there guardian angel. I can see a butterfly sh......t at 1400 meters...nothing touches them so until you go there, don't judge

Sorry but people like you, who step on our constitution, used to be considered traitors, now (according to you) your a hero.

Welcome back to the states, it's going to get mighty lonely for you!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Never once said i was a hero. Most of the soldiers are. If it wasn't for people like us, you would be under nazi rule right now

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

One more thing.

As for marineSniper, I feel little respect for you right now. You claim you fought for our freedom, but by your post, it seems you didn't fight for freedom, you fought so you could wave your 50 cal in front of peoples faces and claim your God.

I respect almost all people who fight for our freedom, but have no respect for anyone who disrespects our constitution!

OK. Crossed the line here. Don't judge until you've been there.
Have you served our country?
Have you FOUGHT for the country?
Do you know what it is like? Chances are you have never been HUNGRY, COLD, WET while being HUNTED. Chances are most people have not. So don't disrespect IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT. You ever seen anyone, a friend, die next to you, the victim of the enemy? This isn't Hollywood here. And you have no right to disrespect someone who has served. And, IF you HAVE served, you still don't have much ground to stand on unless YOU WERE THERE WITH HIM/HER.
People die everyday protecting this country of ours, as imperfect as it is. But it's still the BEST option, and allows for you the material safety to disrespect. Yeah, you are safe and *can* disrespect someone who has protected you, whether you realize it or acknowledge it or not. You can burn a flag and not get punched or shot or killed. But it doesn't mean that you are right in doing so.

BAD FORM.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by harvib
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

His waste is going into the ground, into water we use, it does not matter how far out he is. If he does not want electricity cell phones cable....more power too him, but don't cause filth and disease

Along with every other animal in nature. Furthermore most neighborhoods have several home owners that have dogs. Most dog owners don't clean up after there dog daily. Where is your call for these individuals to be kicked off their land?

edit on 2-12-2010 by harvib because: to add quote

Nah, but maybe if the person had a HERD OF DOGS, then YEAH. Tell me you've seen the difference between cow and dog poop. Are we really even HAVING THIS DISCUSSION, REALLY?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join