It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda warns Europe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Perhaps the reason that bid-laden is no show is because,

He is death,
Some think bush have him somewhere waiting for election,
Or he has more hidden places that we though.

What Al-queda want, well before the 9/11 their goal was to get any US nationals from the Arab countries and form a coup to over throw the monarchy on Saudi Arabia and establish a Taliban rule, and spread their Taliban beliefs all over the muslin population in the rest of the middle east.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kobuyt
Who do this creature think he is to start telling Europe and USA to do things his way or else

Well... they call him a "terrorist". Their role is to install terror over the world. I don't think it would work if he asked countries saying "Please..."

BTW, I'm not supporting terrorists or anything, but why is it wrong when they do such thing, yet, when country like the USA are threatening other nation, it's o.k.?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

Originally posted by Kobuyt
Who do this creature think he is to start telling Europe and USA to do things his way or else

Well... they call him a "terrorist". Their role is to install terror over the world. I don't think it would work if he asked countries saying "Please..."

BTW, I'm not supporting terrorists or anything, but why is it wrong when they do such thing, yet, when country like the USA are threatening other nation, it's o.k.?

Because they aren't spreading "freedom and democracy" the true weapon against terrorism....or so they think. "Freedom and liberation" is what is distroying the iraqi people right now.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
He's probably not going to do *hit. lol. Or maybe he will...i dont know it's a 50/50% chance. It would suck if he did though

top topics

<< 1   >>

join